Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

I'm ok with the outcome. Hobnobs are superior but I am partial to a Jaffa. Also cakes don't come biscuit shaped and in a biscuit box and found on the biscuit shelf. Jaffas are biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Don't know about the rest of you but I need a cold shower and a long think about my life choices after this thread. From Granny Grooming, to pulsating wet sheep vaginas to the Kit-Kat fiasco, to the cake versus biscuit debacle, this thread really had nothing going for it from the start and it continued in that vein.

I take a cold shower after reading your posts too.

bluewolf wrote: »
    Jaffa cake? What a load of ****e

Shame on ye all

Well if you had voted, it might have turned out differently but because you're just so thick like most of your hob-nob perverts and just sat there like a fcking rabbit in the headlights, what do you expect?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Don't know about the rest of you but I need a cold shower and a long think about my life choices after this thread. From Granny Grooming, to pulsating wet sheep vaginas to the Kit-Kat fiasco, to the cake versus biscuit debacle, this thread really had nothing going for it from the start and it continued in that vein.

Men died so you could take part in pure and absolute dross like this. Good men, with families, and dreams, and dreams of families. Hang your flaccid minicock in shame.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

3 cheers for OMackerel.

Thanks for organising, a very relevant discussion has been had, some intriguing comments and many other elements of retrobation , and yes your right that is not a real word.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Daithi101 wrote: »
    Much like your sorry existence of a life so

Yes, that was somewhat the point, Daithi, you cretinous wetwipe-eating simpleton. Remove the corkscrew dildo from your anal passage and get back to jerking off on those Hello magazines your dead mother left to you as her sole possession in her will.

I'm ok with the outcome. Hobnobs are superior but I am partial to a Jaffa. Also cakes don't come biscuit shaped and in a biscuit box and found on the biscuit shelf. Jaffas are biscuits.

Oh seriously, none of us cares what you think- so just fck off.

You turned your back on us at the last minute and expect to join the celebrations? How dare you. How very dare you.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The only proper response to this winner is:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Well if you had voted, it might have turned out differently but because you're just so thick like most of your hob-nob perverts and just sat there like a fcking rabbit in the headlights, what do you expect?

I did vote...did your brain turn into jaffa cake mush

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Greyfox

snowgal wrote: »
    ... like who’d have thought Jaffa or hob knob would make the final biscuit challenge?? Really??

Hob nobs was a surprise but jaffa cakes doing well wasn't, I've never seen an open pack of jaffa cakes last more than 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s the end of the world :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

So, what's next?

Chocolate bars?

chocolates-439357.jpg

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The only proper response to this winner is:

And I suppose you expect loads of thanks for that miserable effort at humour you stupid fcking tool of an excuse for a moderator whore

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Omackeral wrote: »
    Milk Chocolate Hobnobs 16
    Jaffa Cakes 18

JAFFA CAKE WINS!

You all make me sick, allowing this to happen. I’m going to ride all your skank mothers until I get every strain of Hepatitis known to man, then I’m going to get a job in the Jaffa Cake factory and spit, bleed, pus and cum into every batch from now until eternity. They’ll have to list HIV as an ingredient when I’m finished, and each pitiful CAKE will provide you with 67% of your recommend daily dose of Ebola.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

I'm still counting a draw, 18 each
    Chocolate Hobnobs ... they got me through my college exams
    Hob nobs, chocolate discs perfect for dunking.
    Chocolate hobnobs get my vote. A proper biscuit for proper people. Full of chocolate and full of crunchiness.
    Necro wrote: »
    Toed and froed on this all day but my vote is going for Chocolate Hob Nobs.

Whatever others say about Jaffa Cakes - this is a biscuit competition and having something with 'Cake' in the title of the winner would be kind of bizarre.

Like this thread, admittedly.

Three days ago I'd not have given Hob Nobs a chance but thanks to this crowd of lunatics I bought some and they will be a deserving winner.
    Chocolate Hobnobs, because if they were the only biscuits left in the house I'd eat them, but Jaffa Cakes would be chucked in the bin having gone well past their use by date.
    vote Chocolate hobnobs

Reason biscuit is delicious chocolate is delicious. Dunks well. Unlike the jaffa cake
    Baggly wrote: »
    The best and only biscuit in the match.

Hobnob
    Chocolate Hobnobs, actually fulfil the criteria of being a biscuit.
    honeybear wrote: »
    I’m getting my vote in early (who knows when Mack could be barred)
    Chocolate Hobnobs ... I stand to collect a tasty bet!!!
    Autosport wrote: »
    Chocolate Hob Nobs as they're delicious, chocolatey and nice to dunk on hot chocolate :)
    Daithi101 wrote: »
    Chocolate hobnobs mainly due to the fact they are actually a fcuking biscuit
    Yeah seriously, keep typing.

Hobnobs because death to Jaffa's!

Did I just start Troubles 2: Electric Boogaloo?
    I'm going to have to go with Chocolate hobnobs. They are great dunkers, have a bit of substance till them and are mega tasty
    bluewolf wrote: »
    Hob nobs because they're oaty and the best
    My humble vote is for Chocolate HobNobs.

<****E CHRISTMAS STORY>

Los Lobos wrote: »
    Chocolate hobnobs, the only true winner in this, a biscuit other biscuits wish they were
    Chocolate Hobnobs because the world isn't ready to give in to nouveau confectionery thinking just because it is popular at kids parties that it deserves to play with the big boys.
    Chocolate Hob Nobs.

Because Jaffa Cakes are ****ing disgusting and are for kids.

The final is no place for childishness.

Hob Nob votes
    Jaffa cakes, the sliver of orange jelly and the soft sponge are just too much for hobnobs to compete with
    Greyfox wrote: »
    Jaffa cakes, because nothing on this planet tastes better
    cjmc wrote: »
    i vote jaffas because theyre amazing
    Jaffa Cakes to piss off the "it's not a biscuit" brigade
    Jaffa Cakes.

I nibble all the way round it till I get to the orange bit. Then I lick the chocolate off it. Then lick and suck at the orange until my tongue gets tired. Then I swallow.
    IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Jaffa Cakes … because if we all just stick together , if we all just really try, if we all just keep the faith , if we all just hold hope in our hearts, if we all just give it one big everlasting effort … all together ……. we can finally defeat Keith Barry.
    toffeeshel wrote: »
    Jaffa cake- it’s chocolate and orange and classy
    Jaffa Cakes because I prefer cakes to biscuits.
    nomad92 wrote: »
    Jaffa Cakes. Orange and chololate is delish.
    Jaffa cakes, because full moon, half moon, total eclipse means orangey chocolatey deliciousness for ne!
    IIGeminiII wrote: »
    Jaffa Cakes. Love that sponge.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Jaffa cakes because they’re a biscuit
    I’ve thought long and hard about this. While chocolate hobnobs are a nice biscuit I have rarely bought them before.
    I eat loads of Jaffa Cakes and that must say something.

Vote Jaffa Cakes
    Liamalone wrote: »
    Jaffa Cakes because they can fit in my mouth in one go.
    Pretzill wrote: »
    Jaffa cakes because they never grow old, just soggy
    Earthhorse wrote: »
    Jaffa Cakes

Because if another one of these tournaments goes the way of the blandest I might just become an AH mod.
    adox wrote: »
    Jaffa cakes. Sweet orange balanced with bitter dark chocolate on top of the “carb” spongey base. A real thing of beauty.

While I like hobnobs, no one has addressed the elephant in the room. Oats are for breakfast. A healthy breakfast. Dipping them in glue and putting chocolate on top of them doesn’t hide that.

Hobnobs are ashamed of what they are. They are breakfast wearing a disguise.

Jaffa cakes are snack fluid. They can be a biscuit or they can be a cake. They have no secrets. They don’t pretend. They live their snack life openly and to the full. Long live Jaffa cakes.
    Jaffa Cakes have fruit inside. They are fruity.

Jaffa votes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Long live Tayto Cheese and onion.
    End of discussion.

And fcuk the lot of ye after that.

Goodluck, shower a hoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Chocolate bars?

Drugs or cheap lager.

I love Jaffa Cakes.

Thanks- that means a lot coming from you Gregory. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

And I suppose you expect loads of thanks for that miserable effort at humour you stupid fcking tool of an excuse for a moderator whore

Want go outside (this thread) and say that?

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    3 cheers for OMackerel

Yes, omack, thanks for finally organising a tournament with the correct outcome.

And on my birthday too. Couldn’t be happier.

Well, actually I could be a lot happier. Things haven’t been going well. Birthdays really make you reflect on how you've been pissing your life away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

So, what's next?

Maybe a cake tournament so HobNobs can win.

Oh seriously, none of us cares what you think- so just fck off.

I'm having a sad ish night. My anger needed a vessel. *What better that you to pour it in to spanner face.

*notice I used 'what' instead of 'who'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

It's a DRAW

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Want go outside (this thread) and say that?

No problem- you just direct me to the thread you'd like me to say that to in this forum, and I'll follow moderator direction :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

Chocolate bars?

chocolates-439357.jpg

Noooooooooooooo, next up is sweets, as per post 3303

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Jaffa cakes?
    What a shower of neer do well cünts

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Yes, omack, thanks for finally organising a tournament with the correct outcome.

And on my birthday too. Couldn’t be happier.

Well, actually I could be a lot happier. Things haven’t been going well. Birthdays really make you reflect on how you've been pissing your life away.

Happy birthday horse!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Daithi101

Yes, that was somewhat the point, Daithi, you cretinous wetwipe-eating simpleton. Remove the corkscrew dildo from your anal passage and get back to jerking off on those Hello magazines your dead mother left to you as her sole possession in her will.

Well whatever about what my dead mother left me at least she didn't just abandon me that ditch that you now call home.

I suspose your mother has to be commended for having the foresight to realise early on what an irrelevant waste of a human being you were and have turned to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

No problem- you just direct me to the thread you'd like me to say that to in this forum, and I'll follow moderator direction :)

Attention whoring 101

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement