Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jumpers are Coming 2019/2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 WicklowBravee

I The special one is back

I’m already on fire with my predictions lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Gypsy Island out for the season

I am absolutely gutted about this

Feck

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Gypsy Island out for the season

I am absolutely gutted about this

Feck

Just sent that ffs, she was in my 10 to follow on here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Ah bollox

So....Footpad.......now what are we thinking!?!

For a horse that was looking at the CC last year, it now seems to be looking at 3m+ this year
    When he jumps like that he is something else

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

So....Footpad.......now what are we thinking!?!

For a horse that was looking at the CC last year, it now seems to be looking at 3m+ this year
    When he jumps like that he is something else

20's with Ladbrokes for the King George Roger. Think big pal. Grease them up and ride them.

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/national-hunt/king-george-vi-chase-/winner

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    20's with Ladbrokes for the King George Roger. Think big pal. Grease them up and ride them.

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/national-hunt/king-george-vi-chase-/winner

Already on Altior for the KG lad, think he is made for the trip personally, and the flatter track

Will footpad go to kempton or stay at home ? Would be very interested to see him in KG but owners might want Jacob on BDM

Laurina is a monster BTW
    She wins whatever she goes in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Will footpad go to kempton or stay at home ? Would be very interested to see him in KG but owners might want Jacob on BDM

Laurina is a monster BTW
    She wins whatever she goes in

She didn’t win the champion hurdle

Some mares can come in season around early March so it always smart to be careful when getting stuck into them for the festival.

Laurina jumped lovely yesterday and looks to have a future over fences. She has a great engine, I would just be careful about any Cheltenham aspirations. She did underperform at last years festival, it needs to be said.

It is undesirable and unfortunate that certain stables prefer to be not as forthcoming with information about their horses to the general public on or before a race. These same stables seem to prefer keeping the punters in the dark, they prefer to have that edge and to keep that info to themselves.

I have been stating for years that it should be compulsory for trainers to declare if a mare is in foal or not prior to the race. They are not prepared to do so, which is not surprising considering the shenanigans the modern vets are up to with the best mares out there. In the same instance trainers should be forthcoming about the general health and wellbeing of a mare before a race, if she has come into season I think they should be letting punters know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

aidankkk wrote: »
    Feck i was thinking the 25/1 antepost for the CH was the same as finding money in the road, he is a certainty to place at least. (Thank feck i didnt back it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Very poor from Thomas Darby at Kempton there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Yeah he jumps like a snooker table.. Won't be up to much as a chaser

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

When looking to educate a horse that's not exactly a natural over a fence Dickie Johnson is the last thing you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

lemush wrote: »
    When looking to educate a horse that's not exactly a natural over a fence Dickie Johnson is the last thing you need.

Can never bring myself to back a Hobbs chaser.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Any chance we'll see Sizing John this season, or is he for the knacker's yard?

Slattsy wrote: »
    Can never bring myself to back a Hobbs chaser.

Jayzis, Defi ain't too bad Slattsy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 PooPooPooPoo

Well that Dlauro was out for the run today anyway. Massive late drift before the off told all.
    I'm not saying that this was a bent performance but the horse jumps like a stag and wins as he likes at Belharbour and then puts in that dog**** run today. Doesn't look great.

Champion bumper winner entered Sunday in Fairyhouse

lemush wrote: »
    Champion bumper winner entered Sunday in Fairyhouse

Ah here , you will have to be a bit more specific than that?

https://www.irishracing.com/card?race=Fairyhouse_Sun_1st_Dec_2019_3_40&prc=088&prd=201912011540

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

Lads have they said which race is going when the mares chase comes in in 2021? I'd be thinking the bumper will go myself but haven't heard. Maybe the Kim muir is also a front runner.

BoldReason wrote: »
    Lads have they said which race is going when the mares chase comes in in 2021? I'd be thinking the bumper will go myself but haven't heard. Maybe the Kim muir is also a front runner.

I can't see them dropping any races, they can throw 1 extra race in anywhere surely?

Honeysuckle V Beni is shaping up to be some race
    Honeysuckle very tempting at the price
    Tis a better race than the fighting fifth ffs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Honeysuckle V Beni is shaping up to be some race
    Honeysuckle very tempting at the price
    Tis a better race than the fighting fifth ffs!!

Savage field. Penhill has got some support today so probably goes too.
    AJ can't be dsicounted going for 4 in a row either.

Honeysuckle the pick though.

Savage field. Penhill has got some support today so probably goes too.
    AJ can't be dsicounted going for 4 in a row either.

Honeysuckle the pick though.

I honestly believe Beveur D'air would do well to even place in this race if entered

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

I honestly believe Beveur D'air would do well to even place in this race if entered

Harsh.

buvaur has a stone in hand of most of them on ratings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

I can't see them dropping any races, they can throw 1 extra race in anywhere surely?

Pretty sure they already said they would not be extending the festival last 28 races.

The Cheveley Park boys have another absolute machine.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Some roll of honour for that bumper in previous years

• Advertisement

akelly02 wrote: »
    Harsh.

buvaur has a stone in hand of most of them on ratings?

Would you be confident BD would finish ahead of Beni, Honeysuckle, Penhill and AJ around here AK?

Advertisement