Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside about to mop floors. Why aren't houses self-cleaning?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,807 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Eleysian wrote: »
    Yup I miss Cleo.
    I also miss cbyrd’s posts.
    Sending positive vibes out to those not posting but perhaps reading at present.

I thought cbyrd may have re-reg'd but I don't think who I thought it was is her....hope the Lil man is doing ok now, she had a very tough gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,807 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Homeside about to mop floors. Why aren't houses self-cleaning?

If you figure out how to get your house self cleaning will you share your secret :) I've one skill in life....ability to go asleep in a spotlessly clean room and wake up to it looking like a tornado aftermath... Ffs :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Was really impressed to get a registered letter today, totally unimpressed to find that it was a traffic violation from Italy for driving into a pedestrian area that I had no clue about, that’s 118.10 of beer money gone down the drain.

And its bloody difficult to pay an Italian traffic fine online :)

118? Bloody hell that's steep. Oops, I'm just thinking about fines for air speeding now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Home on the sofa with my mum on the other one as right as rain.

Wrecked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Birthday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Witchie wrote: »
    Home on the sofa with my mum on the other one as right as rain.

Wrecked.

Great news about your Mum. I hope you both have a good long sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

No sooner am I done at the tech desk when I get emailed for a little job in West Cork that may or may not happen on Saturday. Have to go anyway, but paid regardless. Talking about money is crass, but the last week was really crap due to the tech issues and the pressure from the "time" of year. We're all sorted since September:eek: but you know how it is. Nice to have a spare few quid in case of any potential excitement.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Random off topic q's. Does anyone keep in contact with Cleo in real life? Wonder how she's doing. Miss her smutty posts :)

Last I heard from her, she was grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

What ya at today? I am after coming down with a sudden head cold..

Just after putting the wee one down and perched now with a lovely cupan tae. :)

Hope your cold shifts soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ahem Bethany the Beemer is NOT for sale dear!

Are you giving it away for free.

:eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Are you giving it away for free.

:eek:

I have first dibs!

Finally I is 30!!! Shower me with congratulations please :pac: just after finishing a yummy homemade birthday pizza!

Happy Birthday, enjoy every minute of it xxx...feeling ancient here now lol.

Just back from my one exercise class of the week, red wine and Keoghs crisps now to balance things up.lol

If Cbryd and the others are lurking, hope all is good with ye,you are all missed.

Sephers,man the border on Saturday morning, we are being invaded.😛

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Seph is quiet tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Eleysian wrote: »
    Seph is quiet tonight...

Heard he had to do a red wine and Keoghs crisp run ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I have first dibs!

Ahem....
    My poor car was in sick bay today as it got attacked the other night , very scary , a hole tried to eat it whole but I managed to rescue it . Sadly , it suffered a major shock , which had to be replaced ...

TLDR ,
    I think I drank too much coffee :p

Sephers,man the border on Saturday morning, we are being invaded.��

I know that's directed at me.:D You may barricade the M8 at Fermoy, but I coming on in anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Evening all
    Homeside wishing I was somewhere else side !! Why can’t men just get on with it like ???? U could cut the tension here with a butter knife lol
    Rant over

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I know that's directed at me.:D You may barricade the M8 at Fermoy, but I coming on in anyway. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting. With my headphones in. Listening to Ed Sheerans version of Candle in the wind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Waiting for a Chinese delivery, duck red curry and spring roll. Working with my brother today, went better than expected!! Just how many corkonians are on here!!!?

Waiting for a Chinese delivery, duck red curry and spring roll. Working with my brother today, went better than expected!! Just how many corkonians are on here!!!?

Here !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

^ Mighty fine convoy in the vid above :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Ros na Run on TG4

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Evening all
    Homeside wishing I was somewhere else side !! Why can’t men just get on with it like ???? U could cut the tension here with a butter knife lol
    Rant over

What's up Sky? As a man, I agree we can be real assholes.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ahem....
    My poor car was in sick bay today as it got attacked the other night , very scary , a hole tried to eat it whole but I managed to rescue it . Sadly , it suffered a major shock , which had to be replaced ...

TLDR ,
    I think I drank too much coffee :p
    It kills me having to spend money on the car so I'll let you borrow the beamer when it arrives. :D

From the results of the last census.
    too many

Grandeeod wrote: »
    What's up Sky? As a man, I agree we can be real assholes.

Ah sorry if I caused offence don’t mean all men just one in particular tonight :) just a general rant really feeling totally unappreciated:(

Cork rules :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It kills me having to spend money on the car so I'll let you borrow the beamer when it arrives. :D

Appreciate that , thank you !
    Duvet and I will take it on a roadtrip , Duvet can watch out for the potholes :D

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Appreciate that , thank you !
    Duvet and I will take it on a roadtrip , Duvet can watch out for the potholes :D

And u can go to cork on the trip :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement