Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I'm on it! :)

5KkVUpM.jpg

Delicious! Real thing was almost as nice! Sitting back in bed with tea watching Sunday morning telly. Haven’t done this for years!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I know a girl from a lonely street, cold as ice cream but still as sweet, dry your eyes Sunday girl..

Morning all,

It's a calm cold foggy one, just 1.3 C

Temp couhside with tea, the weekly grill in a little while

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Deja Boo +1 on that breakfast please. Coffee no tea.
    Don’t you just love the service in here of a Sunday?!
    Morning All - a cold one out there. Have a good day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, Coffee time in the house of sephers :3

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Seph is the master barista!

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

2aa9b99cbf8434e7aeaa18ab3f47e443.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Such a lovely crisp frosty morning...going up the bog for a leisurely walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’ve been going nonstop for the last few days (helping a few people out) Am now doing the Bumbóg version of Jupiter’s charity swim (well done J!) ... I’m having a Bumbóg bath. Blisss! Happy Sunday All!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Just out from the shower.
    Having a nice cup of coffee and then going to go down for breakfast.

I totally agree...........😛

Kitchenside...........time for coffee number two 🤪🤪!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Morning :) Great night last night. Lovely people. I have two new best friends lol. Nice vintage cars too. Random fact I learned there : Marilyn Monroe was a redhead who was told to bleach her hair as, well, gentlemen prefer blondes.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That's it DB. You've put the goo on me. Gonna give the other pair an ultimatum. Go out for breakfast or do your own thing.

Can I come for breakfast g ?
    Morning all or night or whatever time is it lol
    Exausted this morning kitchenside washing clothes cleaning and playing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

On a bus to Dublin :D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,837 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Lancaster Services SB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What’s a bumbog?
    I’m just on the couch. Was out last night for dinner but have the worst tummy today.

What’s a bumbog?
    I’m just on the couch. Was out last night for dinner but have the worst tummy today.

Irish for bee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I think I have a phantom hangover.
    My body is so used to waking up on sundays with a little headache and a need for sausages that it has assumed the 7up I was drinking last night was laced with good things.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just got up about 15 mins ago, having a cigarette in the living room. Seems like an okie day outside. Still tired and coming down with a bit of a cold - an after effect of my icy plunge naked into the sea yesterday methinks.

Back to bed for a couple of hours and later heading over to OH’s place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, only just awake. Not feeling like moving just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 22,254 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :)

Had a nice lie on myself this morning and am now ready to face the day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Afternoon, it's a cold one!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Awake. Argh..

off to spend a few days with a very old friend & her family :)

( she's not very old, we are old friends:D:D )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Potting up mini daffodils for Christmas flowering. Replenishing me tea levels.Thinking about things. Could be dangerous!
    Just realised had my tarot cards read a few months back and everything was spot on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Dinner's in the oven, fire just lit and I might finally get to read yesterday's paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Watching tellie. Home made burgers prepped. That breakfast earlier was awesome. Rashers, sausages, hash browns, pudding, beans, eggs and toast.

Thinking of a few pints in an hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting down with a coffee and a cigarette (shocking I know!) , just had dinner and am as full as a tick :D
    Not a bad day after all , I feel good !!
    (Great earworm for ye there :p)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,081 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just waved lovely visitors off. Fireside ready to hibernate. This November (trying to be) clean living is a challenge when there is temptation all around me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Airportside with a beer in hand watching liverpool city game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement