Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Going away for a well earned week away, getting breakfast before I load up the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Crap nights sleep. One of my dogs was sick and had me up all night crying with a pain in her tummy, she settled just after 6am and snoring her little head off now.

Heading out for a run and a swim shortly, can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Looking at the hazy mist covered field across the road , crisp frosty morning , it's beautiful .
    Happy BH folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Somewhere over the rainbow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Weirdest night. Kept dreaming my ex was either coming through the door, woke up so rattled as I thought I heart the keys rattling, back to sleep to dream I was at a dark fairground and he kept turning up. With his socks tucked into his trousers. Telling me he got time off work to come. Dream was too real. I'm hot &cold, my back is prickling. That's some serious alcohol allergy.

Heading for a hotel breakfast and a pot of tea each. Winter's really here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....through autumn's golden gown we used to kick our way, you always loved this time of year...

Morning all,

A clear cold one 2.4C...first sub zero -0.1...see attached pic bottom of the right.

Temp couchside with coffee....porridge or scrambled eggs...?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all, It's a cold one outside.
    Kitchenside with a coffee debating what to do for the day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Coffee time, deskside.

Back in the leaba after a coffee, really lovely morning here ,not having to go to work on a Monday is better than a lotto win...almost lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Been out since 6:30 walking doggies. Brrrr!!! Coffee time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

eviltwin wrote: »
    Going away for a well earned week away, getting breakfast before I load up the car.

Snap. Different car, different road...but snap all the same.

Anyone know where I could buy some unusual pumpkins? I know Dunnes had white "ghost pumpkin "

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchenside makeing porridge........hmmm my jar of honey seems to have disappeared 🤔

*Looks in honeybears direction*

😛😀

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lying in bed, on my smartphone, thinking of nothing in particular. Good way to be...

Another do nothing day...well until this evening when I will be going to the cinema with one of my best mates, but otherwise - totally chilled! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Really?. I figured myself as more of a negative nancy!

I read more than I post these days, but dropping in to say you're always one of the first in with encouragement and support to others.

So no more of this negative nancy talk! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Kitchenside makeing porridge........hmmm my jar of honey seems to have disappeared 🤔

*Looks in honeybears direction*

😛😀

I’m too sweet to do that Seph!
    Having said that, I may need to rob a bank soon ... just out from Tkmax. Couldn’t help myself. Bought a ridiculous (but very cute) big glitter reindeer for Christmas. Kept repeating the Marie Mantra (“Does it bring you love?”) I’m still smiling at my purchase (not my bank balance though!)

Down the park sitting down on a bench , people watching .

honeybear wrote: »
    I’m too sweet to do that Seph!

Hmmm 🤔 true just because youre a honeybear doesn't mean I should jump to such conclusions

😛😀

• Registered Users Posts: 12,117 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Halloween decor done. In town with Mrs G picking up a few bits and bobs.

Ended up walking further then I should have, very cold now
    Sauna on for defrosting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

In Cobh, drinking takeaway Barry's tea. No Lyons teabags in Centra, its a conspiracy I tell ya :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, not long up, just after having pancakes (maybe that should be my job here 'offical pancake eater':D)

hope everyone is well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Homeside after a fantastic night visiting the relations up in Tipp, great food, drink and company, with an brilliant sing-song/trad session yesterday evening.

Deskside tired.

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    In Cobh, drinking takeaway Barry's tea. No Lyons teabags in Centra, its a conspiracy I tell ya :(

tenor.gif

:pac:

Warm again
    Big fire on here now, turning dark, a cosy evening in for me I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Posted by bp 14:56 GMT
    bubblypop wrote: »
    Warm again
    Big fire on here now, turning dark, a cosy evening in for me I think!

Now trying not to stalk bp :D

493898.png

:( could be Anywhere in Finland :(

( hope you are having a smashing time :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sitting In the sunshine chatting with my favourite man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Good seaside walk this morning followed by coffee sitting in the garden sunshine. In and out all day keeping an eye on the Christmas puddings steaming away merrily - that's my job for the next 7 hours.

Contemplating dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside, shall be imbibing soon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dragging myself out of bed

• Advertisement

Homeward bound soon. The weakening sunlight in the evenings makes the world look so eerie. More so when you're not quite so removed from it, when you can't just press a button for continuous warmth. The fuel has to be transported, chopped, stacked, carried inside. Enjoyed catching up with my newly immigrated old friend but when I'm out of an evening now, I like to get home earlier than this, just to start the housewarming process. I think we won't be straying very far, too often, until the evenings start brightening again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement