Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

Still at work......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

It must be something in the air G.,I bought a box of mince pies in Aldi earlier...to hell with poverty I've the clothes dryer going all day,I'm about half way through the washing, clothes horses full also,theres no end to it.

Love it! Can't wait for my christmas dinner on the 15th of October 2019! And after a few beers. Need this day off! Football is as expected. Little G sitting with me chatting about her hopes, dreams and aspirations. Mrs G in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in a B777 airliner heading back west to a city that I crossed 3 hours ago 🀪

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couchside
    Hot water bottle side
    Cuppa Lyons
    Uniflu
    Hope everyone is having a nice evening

Little G gone to bed. Still sweating over the football with very little expectation. Dinner soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Craft beer bar Faro, food is nice and the music is very good...alt country...
    I'm not even drunky, just happy.
    Faro is very underated, being here a few times !!

Football done anyway. Half a beer left and then dinner. Still happy! Happier if the football went nuclear.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Sleepy Bumbóg hitting the hay. Night All! Codladh Sámh!

Oiche Mhaith Honey!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Tis a very still night out there , nice evening with one of my little ladies , Forensic Files downloaded to listen to later ha !
    Hope you lovely people had a good day :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Sleepy Bumbóg hitting the hay. Night All! Codladh Sámh!

I wish you sweet dreams of your favorite man honeybear 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching Dublin Murders, seems to be a good series so far :)

Planning some shenanigans and divilment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

Somehow I always seem to end up here when everyone else is about to hit the sheets. Anyway, in the home office, just doing some lazy brainstorming with Dave Brubeck playing in the background.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside with Prime Time on the box in the background. Met an old friend for lunch this afternoon. Great to have a proper catch up. Can’t believe it’s 6 years since we last met in person.

Fireworks in the distance outside. Hitting the hay around 1ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

thomil wrote: »
    Somehow I always seem to end up here when everyone else is about to hit the sheets. Anyway, in the home office, just doing some lazy brainstorming with Dave Brubeck playing in the background.

Thomil , if anyone else is like me , then it's fluting about on boards for an hour or two , after going to bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch, fire season has begun again, summer is definitely over! Watching a show called the Dog House (can’t remember if I’ve mentioned it before or not)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Please tell us you're secret :-P?

Ha. Well...some weekends can be a bit of a test so I'm glad when they're over.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside sweet drea....💤💤💤💤💤😴

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Mutt was very happy with his Swiss treats, missus on the other hand wasn’t too enthused to wait up until 2am for her two day old squashed Swiss pastries :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Bedside browsing boards.and catching up on the Wherers.

I got lots done today but my body seems to be grinding to a halt with rheumatic type aches and stiffness - I'm not a constant sufferer but it must be all this damp weather - I'm like the Tin man, I need more oil or possibly wine (roll on the weekend)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Tom Waits in the earbuds and...... there's work to be done. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Good Moaning all.

Bed too comfy this morning.

Don't want to adult.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....I wanna hold her, wanna hold her tight, get teenage kicks right through the night...

Morning all,

as far as I can make out it's a clear sky just 7.8C

Kitchenside with the first of the day...Deja Boo put Tom Traubert's Blues in my head but I'm a world happier than that..:)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Saddling up the horse for off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Eight minutes in the door and already thinking of home again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work wondering if wiz was a minute late for work?
    I’m in work raging because when I’m mad at luckiest man I delete his number so my profile pic on WhatsApp disappears and this morning I look and his profile pic is gone too. So I message him and he’s blocked me!!
    Fuming.

Having a giggle with a friend on FB. 're connected recently as she's gone to the UK. I was to move over there, but found I couldnt leave this country. She was a bit annoyed with my chopping and changing but we're sound again. She always has a way of turning a heavy subject into a hilarious comedy but with profound insight mixed in. Like a gust of fresh air blowing all bad humour away .

Shoes I hope it all works out ok. You sound like a great team from your previous posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Having a giggle with a friend on FB. 're connected recently as she's gone to the UK. I was to move over there, but found I couldnt leave this country. She was a bit annoyed with my chopping and changing but we're sound again. She always has a way of turning a heavy subject into a hilarious comedy but with profound insight mixed in. Like a gust of fresh air blowing all bad humour away .

Shoes I hope it all works out ok. You sound like a great team from your previous posts.
    Oh don’t worry, this is just par for the course with us!
    He unblocked me to tell me to get manuka honey for my throat :D
    I am at work, needing Manuka honey for my throat

• Advertisement

Listening to Chesney Hawkes :D "I am the one and only, carnt take that away from me"

Shoes, Hahaha brilliant. Glad to hear that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement