Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Was in a queue for lunch and this colossal arsehole walked in and walked up to his friends and skipped the HUGE queue. I was absolutely fuming but said nothing. 20 mins in the line and I’m almost at the top when their other friend came in and walked up past everyone and stood in beside them. I was on the verge of a stroke from rage from the first fella this almost sent me hurtling over the edge. I said sorry, this is actually a queue and the original fella is like, he’s with us. And I’m like oh great, does that mean you’re swapping places with him at the back of the queue then? He still stood in the line but I pushed in front of one of them at the counter, better than nothing I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Just sitting on the sofa reading a kindle book. I can't relax as the stairs need to be cleaned, but I don't feel like doing it just yet. It's just going to nag until I do.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Was in a queue for lunch and this colossal arsehole walked in and walked up to his friends and skipped the HUGE queue. I was absolutely fuming but said nothing. 20 mins in the line and I’m almost at the top when their other friend came in and walked up past everyone and stood in beside them. I was on the verge of a stroke from rage from the first fella this almost sent me hurtling over the edge. I said sorry, this is actually a queue and the original fella is like, he’s with us. And I’m like oh great, does that mean you’re swapping places with him at the back of the queue then? He still stood in the line but I pushed in front of one of them at the counter, better than nothing I suppose.

Yeah but, whatdiyeget?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Lavassa coffee beans and a secret ingredient 🤪🤤 it's why I can only have one cup 🤪

You can't leave that out! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Living the dream :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Lavassa coffee beans and a secret ingredient 🀪🀀 it's why I can only have one cup 🀪

What’s the secret ingredient, whiskey? :p

Armchair side trying to decide if it’s a good time to go to the motor factors or not, trying to make sure it doesn’t rain when I’m trying to get a bulb sorted on the car

Deskside. 1 call left for the day. All my work closed out / handed off.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Just sitting on the sofa reading a kindle book. I can't relax as the stairs need to be cleaned, but I don't feel like doing it just yet. It's just going to nag until I do.

The stairs can wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sitting in the sun in Faro, waiting on Italian food.
    The girl serving me couldn't be friendlier.
    I had forgotten Ireland are playing football later on I have just seen a sign.
    Gonna need a fleece,chilly here when you're not in the sun..(not complaining, honest I'm not)
    Reality tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

41000 feet above Greece, the weather and islands look lovely down there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library between classes.

Hi lads,got back home at 4am on a high after a fantastic few days but its fading fast in this wet,dreary day here,what a difference 24hrs makes,was tshirt weather all weekend and now back to this,was checking out flights earlier, need some more heat.

Anyway its obvious the gang had a party over the weekend, evidence is everywhere even though they tried to mask it,all the arguing before I went saying that I should trust them etc. and I kinda fell for it tbh,I cant even be bothered murdering them ,house is standing even though you'd stick to the floors,manky tbh.I'm wading through the washing ,back to earth with a bang.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Was in the local SuperValu there and this kid, about ten years old, put his hand in to the salad bar and started eating stuff. No sign of his parents.
    Minging.
    Told a staff member who shrugged it off.
    I won't be getting food from their salad bar again!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) No shenanigans or divilment from me yet ;)

Has anyone heard from Cbyrd, Jenna James or Witchie?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,209 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home and having a little lie down. Busy day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Watching blaze curled up with the little one.... These days are numbered. Milking it while they still let me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Just remember what the sun felt like in your face Duvet!
    In bed since work feeling a bit blue. Up now to face the mayhem, not in the form for it.

Was in the local SuperValu there and this kid, about ten years old, put his hand in to the salad bar and started eating stuff. No sign of his parents.
    Minging.
    Told a staff member who shrugged it off.
    I won't be getting food from their salad bar again!

I'm all for less packaging if people could be trusted not to be mingers!

Until then not buying anything that's not prepacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,209 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I'm all for less packaging if people could be trusted not to be mingers!

Until then not buying anything that's not prepacked.

This.
    I saw a guy in our local supermarket lick his finger and dip it in to the bottom of the tray holding doughnuts to pick up the sugar and sprinkles that had fallen, and his grubby cuff wiped off the top of the doughnuts in the tray 🤮

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Homeside at last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside, trying to muster the energy to make something resembling a dinner.

Couchside. Fed. Feeling relaxed :D

Poochie05 wrote: »
    This.
    I saw a guy in our local supermarket lick his finger and dip it in to the bottom of the tray holding doughnuts to pick up the sugar and sprinkles that had fallen, and his grubby cuff wiped off the top of the doughnuts in the tray 🀮

I've seen worse and that's all I'm saying :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sneezing, totally confirming my allergy to cleaning products :D it's outta my hands now!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Strangely drowsy. Maybe I'm relaxed, I dunno, I don't really 'do relaxed.

Made a marinade for some pork and sewed on a button but Ive done feck all else for a few hours. Apart from drinking Liberia's in deficit in tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just home from a hike over Howth summit with Richo.

And here he is hiding in the autumn gorse

493043.jpg

No plans for the night, cabin fever is going to bloody kill me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Got up early this morning. Stayed away from the oul interweb social wise. Got dug in work wise. Finished by 4pm and it's been social stuff and food since. People passing through for all reasons. Taking tomorrow off. Haven't had a holiday myself this year so taking days here and there. Tonight I drinking beer without guilt. Football soon. Girls fed and I'm having a christmas dinner of sorts later. Yes folks, it's Turkey, Ham, stuffing with gravy, mash and peas.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm all fizzling with excitement of a Monday morning

Please tell us you're secret :-P?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Got up early this morning. Stayed away from the oul interweb social wise. Got dug in work wise. Finished by 4pm and it's been social stuff and food since. People passing through for all reasons. Taking tomorrow off. Haven't had a holiday myself this year so taking days here and there. Tonight I drinking beer without guilt. Football soon. Girls fed and I'm having a christmas dinner of sorts later. Yes folks, it's Turkey, Ham, stuffing with gravy, mash and peas.:D

It must be something in the air G.,I bought a box of mince pies in Aldi earlier...to hell with poverty I've the clothes dryer going all day,I'm about half way through the washing, clothes horses full also,theres no end to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Autosport wrote: »
    Evening all :) No shenanigans or divilment from me yet ;)

Has anyone heard from Cbyrd, Jenna James or Witchie?

jenna james posted recently :)

couchside with a cat, happy out :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement