Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

I didn't get the reference until G gave more detail.... Now I'm going to sleep with earworm... Lovely

It was a pretty vague reference in fairness..... I'm only happy when it's complicated... :pac: okay I'll stop now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hitting the sack, can't keep my eyes open anymore 😴 sweet dreams all 😴💤💤💤

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

thomil wrote: »
    Made it home. Stayed at work longer to prepare a couple of crucial presentations for tomorrow, only to have them postponed just after I finished them :mad: [Insert Strong Language Here]

Way home wasn't the most pleasant today either. Had to wait for a pilot boat to come alongside and a buoy tender to finish marking out the channel ;)

What kind of work do you do, Thomil? Sounds different:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Dreamy dreamy snoozy snoozy night nights, everyone. I'm hitting the hay after a marvellous day.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Leaba calling here too, goodnight wherers!

• Advertisement

In the bed. Goodnight lads. May your dreams be wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bed also , watching Forensic Files , or as happens most nights , I just listen to them :o

And I'm out too. Must be the weather! Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

All cosy in the leaba!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Morning all!
    I have been awake since 4am so decided to get up. Having a cup of coffee and thinking about how to manage my day. I will be fair wrecked this afternoon.
    Have a good day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, wide awake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Another one on the 'awake too early' list.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How do you cope during the day Ted?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Went to see Joker with my favourite man and it was an interesting film :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Eleysian wrote:
    How do you cope during the day Ted?

Coffee and let the insanity out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

.....Saturday Monday night at the movies, who cares what picture you see, when you're hugging with your baby in the last row of the balcony...

Morning all,

It's a grey damp one out there 10C

Kitchenside with coffee. Joker certainly was interesting....(I really wanted to see Abominable but she said she'd bring me for my birthday \o/ :D )

Seven Worlds will Collide

I’ve had one coffee so far and propping up my eyelids at the desk here. If I let my insanity out it wouldn’t be pretty!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, getting ready to depart, unfortunately destination is our winter base which isn’t my home city... mutt will have to wait a little bit longer for his treats.

Singing Nat King Cole Christmas songs in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside. Last day of work for the best part of 3 weeks! Woohoo!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Grrrrrr just grrrrrrr

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eleysian wrote: »
    I’ve had one coffee so far and propping up my eyelids at the desk here. If I let my insanity out it wouldn’t be pretty!

Good thing you don't drink my coffee, it make you loopy headed 🤪🤪

Good thing you don't drink my coffee, it make you loopy headed 🀪🀪

What coffee is the Seph?? I like coffee loopy head!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Or up way too late Ted ;) Ying and Yang and all that jazz... I woke up unusually late this morning, I'm blaming the shorter days/longer nights. Nothing to do with the 8 bottles of tepid Guinness I had last night, never blame the gargle, you make yer own luck. Back on topic, currently on a Drogheda bound bus to collect a phone I left in for repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Or up way too late Ted ;) Ying and Yang and all that jazz... I woke up unusually late this morning, I'm blaming the shorter days/longer nights. Nothing to do with the 8 bottles of tepid Guinness I had last night, never blame the gargle, you make yer own luck. Back on topic, currently on a Drogheda bound bus to collect a phone I left in for repair.

Bottles of warm Guinness are proper old school.
    Stout as it was meant to be enjoyed. But it’s a hell of an acquired taste Harry.

And to be honest I am not surprised that you have acquired that taste!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Bottles of warm Guinness are proper old school.
    Stout as it was meant to be enjoyed. But it’s a hell of an acquired taste.

That's why they keep them on the shelf and not the fridge trig, Guinness in itself is an acquired taste and I'm no spring chicken, but when it comes to the crunch I'll always opt for room temperature bottles over pints if I'm presented the choice.

Good thing you don't drink my coffee, it make you loopy headed 🤪🤪

Seph please send ALL the coffee. Heading into a meeting shortly until 2pm. I am afraid I will slide under the desk with the tiredness.

Seph please send ALL the coffee. Heading into a meeting shortly until 2pm. I am afraid I will slide under the desk with the tiredness.

Only one fix! One requires a caffeine mainline! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couchside watching frankenstein chronicles with tae

• Advertisement

Get yourself a set of these glasses

e33b4884593de76dbf3cc1b7c6017e51--los-simpsons-homer-simpson.jpg

😛

What coffee is the Seph?? I like coffee loopy head!

Lavassa coffee beans and a secret ingredient 🤪🤤 it's why I can only have one cup 🤪

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement