Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Home side as I imagine anyone with a choice is, tonight. No storm here as yet.

I just said "see you later" to OH and next thing the ex from Hades rolls up. It's like he was parked up watching til OH left.

He's been given the day off for the storm (?! he works indoors, well inland and finishes before 6pm anyway !) and wants to sleep here as it's "less exposed". riiight.

The fcuk?. Ack that's just crap..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I want a foster mammy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Couchside, questioning my judgement. Thank Christ tomorrow is Friday.

You ok Leggy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You ok Leggy ?

Yes, thanks mam, just letting off a bit of steam.

Yes, thanks mam, just letting off a bit of steam.

Always here if you need an ear Leggy :)
    Spare legs , spare ears .... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

In from out, miserable outside, had a nice day, met up with a few mates that I don't see that often due to work and family commitments. Just watching the Utd Game with a few beers
    Just heard that a surfer had to be rescued, do people ever learn:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Three sheets to the wind and loving every minute of it, Leg I hope everything works out for you. mi amigo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, settling in for the football. Finished the first chapter of my thesis and sent it to my supervisor, can’t wait to have her rip it to shreds :p:o

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Couchside, settling in for the football. Finished the first chapter of my thesis and sent it to my supervisor, can’t wait to have her rip it to shreds :p:o

Hoping you have great results Kitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hoping you have great results Kitty.

Thank you! It will be a relief if she comes back and says that it’s decent the way it is, that way I’ll be able to move on to the next chapter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

@ thanks Mam! On the mend I think!

Couchside. Full as a bingo bus after a cracker of lasagna! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Drinking spiced Levantine coffee to power myself through some work but listening to the wind whoosing around and clacking tree branches is so relaxing...I might just stretch out on the bed for a while...oops my eyelids are drifting shut...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Evening all,

Had a lovely day out with my favourite woman, she's some kinda wonderful :)

We didn't come across Lorenzo just some light rain which didn't impact us too much.

Kitchenside with tea and happy.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Paint thread reveal starting, woohoo!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside :)

Had a great day out with my favourite man and he is a true gentleman :)

Now to pick out a wedding venue :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the way home from my new still life art class. Was very pleased with how it went! :)

JupiterKid wrote: »
    On the way home from my new still life art class. Was very pleased with how it went! :)

hmmm..... a future mspaint player, perhaps ? :D

Goodnight Mi Amigos, may tomorrow be good to you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Looking out the window, no sign of Lorenzo anyway ......I wonder where he is 🤔😕

Hopefully he won't come along now and blow away my house wizard of Oz style 😀😛

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Snug as a Bumbóg in a rug. Hitting the leaba ... one more sleep to the weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the bed, minding my poor unwell missus.. Doc in the morning to see if there is anything to be done.. Oh and it's blustery here in galway, the tide brought a massive swell.

In the bed, minding my poor unwell missus.. Doc in the morning to see if there is anything to be done.. Oh and it's blustery here in galway, the tide brought a massive swell.

Hope the Docs help tomorrow Grem, you look after yourself too .

Watching The Circle and then going to bed .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Uuhhh.. Nudie bits??

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

In the bed. Goodnight and best wishes to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Goodnight all :)

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, about to head to the land of nod.
    Grem, hope your missus is ok in the morning.
    Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Grem hope your lady is okay but know the feeling the other way...my man hasn't been well for some time, so hopefully this will pass. I was cheered up no end with the MS Paint reveal thread tonight in forum games...class. Where has this storm gone to, hopefully out to sea and passed us all by. Night all.

Pretzill, your pics are impressive and expressive, I am in awe of your caricature skills!

Be well Missus Grem and Mistur Pretzill, feel better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Deja Boo you must draw for a living...great stuff. I'm still chuckling here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement