Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things the PC brigade don't want to hear or admit

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

beejee wrote: »
    Look at this! Oh lordy Lord. "they're all thick"

As said not a few posts above, every goddamn reason and label under the sun to dismiss everything but their own whacked out, psychotic opinions.

"they're all thick" says the crowd surrounded by people that believe they're animals, gender-is-make-believe, non-existent borders, people offended to the core by a breeze, guilt-ridden sycophants for their own colour, "deplatformers" and so on.

The right is surrounded by racists. That's a nasty trait. But it's hardly the same level as believing you're a freaking pigeon now, is it!

Arguing about who's more intelligent... Pfft. If you believe fecking stupid shyte, that makes you stupid beyond belief. If a simpleton has no crazy views, he's an ordinary person.

So, if according to the weekly scientific click bait, conservatives are more stoopider, I'd still rather be with them than psychotics.

Give us are thumbs!! Yewll never take are guns!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Look at this! Oh lordy Lord. "they're all thick"

As said not a few posts above, every goddamn reason and label under the sun to dismiss everything but their own whacked out, psychotic opinions.

"they're all thick" says the crowd surrounded by people that believe they're animals, gender-is-make-believe, non-existent borders, people offended to the core by a breeze, guilt-ridden sycophants for their own colour, "deplatformers" and so on.

The right is surrounded by racists. That's a nasty trait. But it's hardly the same level as believing you're a freaking pigeon now, is it!

Arguing about who's more intelligent... Pfft. If you believe fecking stupid shyte, that makes you stupid beyond belief. If a simpleton has no crazy views, he's an ordinary person.

So, if according to the weekly scientific click bait, conservatives are more stoopider, I'd still rather be with them than psychotics.

Listen BJ I'm not fond of stating the facts if they're derogatory to someone of a certain belief system but this thread is about things that people don't want to hear. Why should I apologise for research stating Trump supporters may be stupid? Maybe just grow a thicker skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Millions of people supported Hitler. Volume of numbers didn’t equate to intelligence. Quite the opposite normally.

Mention of Hitler is quite apt given that yesterday marked the 80th anniversary of the alliance between Stalin and Hitler.

One that almost brought victory to the Nazis.

Lefties have some nerve tainting conservatives with an ideology that was the mirror image of Bolshevism.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

I always have the idea of left wing minded people as those who want tax increases on workers to pay for welfare for people who don't want to work.

Is this accurate?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Blueshoe wrote: »
    The problem is everybody wants to tell everyone else how they should think.

And it seems to be the young dictating to everybody...the generation suffering from the worst bout of narcissism ever witnessed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Hobosan

The late great bill hicks ‘What you reading for?’ Comes immediately to mind.

You didn’t need to a study to come to that conclusion in fairness. The right aren’t the brightest.

Which race has the lowest IQ in the states and who do they predominantly vote for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

Give us are thumbs!! Yewll never take are guns!!

I'm a male dog trapped inside a female gorilla, you need to include my psychosis in the national curriculum for children, woof woof!

Hobosan wrote: »
    Which race has the lowest IQ in the states and who do they predominantly vote for?

Conservative voters have the lowest IQs in the states irrespective of race.

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Listen BJ I'm not fond of stating the facts if they're derogatory to someone of a certain belief system but this thread is about things that people don't want to hear. Why should I apologise for research stating Trump supporters may be stupid? Maybe just grow a thicker skin.

My point was that stupidity, if true, is infinitely preferable to psychotics, for short hand

Hobosan wrote: »

‘Publicans! Trump til I die’ etc etc

• Advertisement

My point was that stupidity, if true, is infinitely preferable to psychotics, for short hand

Good for you man!

I always have the idea of left wing minded people as those who want tax increases on workers to pay for welfare for people who don't want to work.

Is this accurate?

No, there's already too much thought in that sentence :p

"social welfare for all forever! "

That's more accurate

I'm a male dog trapped inside a female gorilla, you need to include my psychosis in the national curriculum for children, woof woof!

youre definitely a unique kind of special if your posts are anything to go by :)

Good for you man!

Best for everyone, more like

Best for everyone, more like

OXOXOXOXOOX

Like I said earlier, a centuries old field of validated science that PC types will not entertain for a second.

Of course, they're happy to smear the 'right' with the low IQ brush.

And that's half the population of the United States...and Planet Earth.

youre definitely a unique kind of special if your posts are anything to go by :)

Unique and special are the hallmarks of only one political ideology

You know, when you see someone struggling to use a spoon, and someone has to tell you "they're a bit special, is all" :p

You know, when you see someone struggling to use a spoon, and someone has to tell you "they're a bit special, is all" :p

To your first statement. Yes. The ridiculous stance of the right in malignant and a corruption of thought that is only headed one way. Redundancy. ‘Conservative’ so called views are redundant and bound for extinction. This is self evident by the screeching of its last stand online. It’s for the dustbin of history.
    You earlier mentioned young people. Guess what. They’re taking over and will continue to. Hey. Biology. And the ever dwindling retarded in the dictionary definition of backward regressive views will be obliterated.
    These are facts. You may not like or even understand them given the evidence in this very thread. But they are inevitable facts all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

He/she is a real kind of special, so much so that I wonder if his/her carer knows they are using the inyernent.

Dig it Daddio.

• Advertisement

He/she is a real kind of special, so much so that I wonder if his/her carer knows they are using the inyernent.

What's the inyernet?

What's the inyernet?

He's just a square. He's not hip to the kids man.

Once all the old folks die man, its going to be groovy dude.

We’re off to bonnydoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

Spelling nazis ahoy, sieg heil friends :rolleyes:

To your first statement. Yes. The ridiculous stance of the right in malignant and a corruption of thought that is only headed one way. Redundancy. ‘Conservative’ so called views are redundant and bound for extinction. This is self evident by the screeching of its last stand online. It’s for the dustbin of history.
    You earlier mentioned young people. Guess what. They’re taking over and will continue to. Hey. Biology. And the ever dwindling retarded in the dictionary definition of backward regressive views will be obliterated.
    These are facts. You may not like or even understand them given the evidence in this very thread. But they are inevitable facts all the same.

If someone asked you "what time is it?" and you replied "banana", you still wouldn't be as wrong as that fantasy you posted above.

As said earlier, conservatism is end game. In an increasingly finite world a person is increasingly less likely to be liberal. It's like thermodynamics, it's immutable and inevitable.

Or, banana.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

If someone asked you "what time is it?" and you replied "banana", you still wouldn't be as wrong as that fantasy you posted above.

As said earlier, conservatism is end game. In an increasingly finite world a person is increasingly less likely to be liberal. It's like thermodynamics, it's immutable and inevitable.

Or, banana.

It's actually banana 40 right now

We’re off to bonnydoon

I'm just trying to dig what you're saying man.

Squares think books and centuries of western civilization are where its at, but you dig that its just about when the kids take over man.

(Now, google Weather Underground, George Jackson, Red Army Faction, Chinese Cultural Revolution. You might learn something about where all this nihilistic crap ends up.)

It's actually banana 40 right now

I have 20 elephants to manhattan myself, bloody batteries

The late great bill hicks ‘What you reading for?’ Comes immediately to mind.

You didn’t need to a study to come to that conclusion in fairness. The right aren’t the brightest.
    In the spirit of the thread title perhaps you could name the continent with the lowest levels of literacy?

Or are you only brave enough to quote Hicks when it denigrates Southern Caucasian Americans?

• Advertisement

Or, banana.

You’re totally wrong but nothing strange there.
    Still waiting for you to answer what is the right endgame? What is the goal? You’ve ran away from the question twice now. Can you answer?
    Or is it off script?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement