Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,592 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Oh also that pack is still a mistake, that 77 Borja card should be his 88 version. A lot of the CONMEBOL cards are broken.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Probably skip the WL this week to work towards the 94 Mendy. He looks better than anything I'm likely to pack...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

What do people make of the 93 ndombele?
    Looks good for 2 84 squads (about 140k)

I have an untradeable lloris I can throw in for spurs part and already have futmas mendy so can throw the duplicate one I’ll get into the French part.

I’d be playing him instead of tots aouor in cm role.

I'll see what reviews are like, but from a personal point of view, he'd help me link my untradeable PL and French players together. Griezmann, Lala, Aouor and (hopefully) Mendy would benefit from him with my squad. Might through in Mid Dessaily to do it.

6 days means I'll probably see what the reviews are like though.

Man, I sure am happy I burned my TOTS Busquets and Carzola now, what with those "Use La Liga players" objectives :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Man, I sure am happy I burned my TOTS Busquets and Carzola now, what with those "Use La Liga players" objectives :P

He will require a minimum of 37 games to complete

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Red picks changed too to incorporate promo players.. if you pack a OTW, headliner etc from red picks, they’ll be treated as live items!

Red picks changed too to incorporate promo players.. if you pack a OTW, headliner etc from red picks, they’ll be treated as live items!

Seems worse than last year when it was just TOTS every week.

Seems worse than last year when it was just TOTS every week.

If you finish silver 1+, picks are guaranteed 83+ and if you finish gold 2+, they’re guaranteed 90+ rated, if I understood it correctly. Still not too bad at least... doesn’t push me to play WL anyway. I’d rather just play for objective cards at this stage :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Self relegators out in force tonight!

I think everyone I've played is an elite player, getting destroyed in every game.

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Self relegators out in force tonight!

I think everyone I've played is an elite player, getting destroyed in every game.

Really? I’m busy tonight and will be watching united Friday night so hopefully by the time I start mendy objectives Saturday the sweats will be busy playing wl.
    Not going to bother with wl myself either this week, as others said, I’d much rather get mendy than what I’d likely pack in wl.
    Plus with the objectives I can dip in and out, don’t feel obligated to have to play x number of games per day.

If you finish silver 1+, picks are guaranteed 83+ and if you finish gold 2+, they’re guaranteed 90+ rated, if I understood it correctly. Still not too bad at least... doesn’t push me to play WL anyway. I’d rather just play for objective cards at this stage :pac:

Only one player is guaranteed to be 90+ though, gonna be a lot of picks like this:

37403160cbfe79da2e9175dd41bfac95.jpg

It's ridiculous! I've scored 1 goal and conceded over 20 in my last 5 games.

It's ridiculous! I've scored 1 goal and conceded over 20 in my last 5 games.

Geez, not looking forward to the grind. Just made it to div 4 recently, so hopefully it might be “easy” enough.

Having the futmas mendy from the sbc makes it a fair bit easier because to get the 87 mendy I just need to score in 3 seperate matches (with any of my front 3) and then just play 10 matches with futmas mendy in rivals (along with 6 la liga players)

Got 3 out of the way in second half of city match with the old rubber band trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Any prick I see now with a futmas Mendy that I know has self relegated I’m quitting when they go 1 up. I can be a toxic cvnt too!!

Blazer wrote: »
    Any prick I see now with a futmas Mendy that I know has self relegated I’m quitting when they go 1 up. I can be a toxic cvnt too!!

That’s actually being very helpful to them, they only need to play with him.
    I’m flying through it, got 8 of the 10 done now as I’ve matched 3 self relegators who let me tip off first so the game would count.

Geez, not looking forward to the grind. Just made it to div 4 recently, so hopefully it might be “easy” enough.

Not really, there’s a div 4 objective with him so the div 1-3 players will relegate down to div 4 now.

Got my 5 wins for futmas Mendy done. I’ll do the rubber band trick while in work to get the 10 games played with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That’s actually being very helpful to them, they only need to play with him.
    I’m flying through it, got 8 of the 10 done now as I’ve matched 3 self relegators who let me tip off first so the game would count.

D’oh

Not really, there’s a div 4 objective with him so the div 1-3 players will relegate down to div 4 now.

Got my 5 wins for futmas Mendy done. I’ll do the rubber band trick while in work to get the 10 games played with him.

Ah bollox. Had time for one game there today... comfortable enough 4-1 victory. Ben Yedder with another hat trick. Hopefully I’ll keep up this form going into the objectives! Long shot one might be a bit tricky as I’m awful at them, so hope someone will go 1 for 1 with me to do them :pac:

• Advertisement

cintec wrote: »
    He will require a minimum of 37 games to complete

I’d be playing 30 in WL anyway, plus you have a month to get him, not three days :P

That promo player nonsense for red picks is awful too. Just more players no one will use or want.

Orisic and Oblak

Meh.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Orisic and Oblak

Meh.

Exact same players.

I had a spare 2000 points that I could’ve redeemed before opening rewards (and then collected the 2000 again) but just wasn’t bothered, just forfeited them.
    The mendy objective will keep me busy as I can do it at my own pace plus we’ll get at least 1 more objective player Friday.

First choice
    Carvajal (dupe)
    TAA
    Orisic
    Leroy

Second Choice
    Sommer
    Nakagawa
    David
    Henderson (have two of him)

Picked TAA and David, big MEH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

They are some decent pull's all things considered lads ha. I got Alberto and Laba

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Duplicate Carvajal and Duplicate Hummels. All the other options were below 88 rated.

Took tradeable rewards, best I got was Sancho IF, but his 86 not 87 IF. I thought we were getting the best version of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Took tradeable rewards, best I got was Sancho IF, but his 86 not 87 IF. I thought we were getting the best version of them?

I got an 86 andy robertson when he has an 87 and 94 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Carvajal & Alberto for G3. Meh.

• Advertisement

Just lost my last 6 games in a row.... scored maybe twice too. Skill level is through the roof. 3/5 wins for the futmas card. This is going to be a long grind :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement