Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

MicksJaguar was killed by lynch he was the Night King

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Night fell earlier in Winterfell than anywhere else in The Seven Kingdoms, Arya Stark paced the battlements by torchlight waiting for the inevitable, something was coming she could feel it.

Down below she heard a ruckus, the people of Winterstown were marching towards the gates, dragging a cart, holding flaming torches aloft. Arya raced to the courtyard to see the Nightking hauled from the cart and led by ten stern and burly northern warriors to the gallows. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a shadowy figure, she drew an arrow from her quiver and it found Crasters heart, she had always been an excellent shot.

The Nightking smirked as the noose was slipped round his neck, the box was kicked out from under his feet and he hung there smirking that creepy smile he went to raise his hands "not today" Arya thought as she sprung forth, and drove the Valerian steel dagger in her hand into the heart of the NightKing.
    She landed triumphantly to find herself looking into the icy blue eyes of death, Vicerion drew back his head and as he did Brienne of Tarth who had sworn her life and her sword to the Stark girls raced out of the darkness, another figure dashed into the courtyard, "stupid woman" Jaime roared at Brienne as he raced after her. Vicerion unleashed his hellish breath burning Arya, Brienne and Jaime alive.

tumblr_ovdribdWMS1uxyidco3_250.gif
    BJ was killed by Arya Stark, he was Craster
    Tritium was Killed by Arya Stark he was Jaime Lannister
    QB died by Dragon attack while protecting Arya Stark she was Brienne of Tarth
    Fixxxer died by Dragon Attack he was Arya Stark

#poeticlicense

Trit's death doesn't match up with the flavour.

I think based off this we can assume that Guffy is converted tbh.

If he wasn't then there's no reason for Jaime to protect Brienne

Skunk and Guffy the remaining converts.

BOOM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

So is ladyskunk the other convert trying to pull heat off mick? I'm sure team nk knew they wouldnt die so would they still out themselves like that? Worth the try i guess.

Necro wrote: »
    Skunk and Guffy the remaining converts.

BOOM

Please kill me first and when I turn good kill necro and skunk then

• Advertisement

What are you on about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Guffy wrote: »
    Ok... so its vanilla enough to start, just the wolven party grows? Can we forget about the NK and just weed out the brotherhood!

No set goodie powers so the night king and his team can also win them which is quite annoying.

if you were mick and bj, would you really have converted guffy after saying the above?

And based on what?

sKeith wrote: »
    if you were mick and bj, would you really have converted guffy after saying the above?

Might have, why would trit protect Brienne and not Cersei though.

Or was trit converted and died alongside the wights :confused:

But no other converts died

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

What are you on about

He is right. Flavour says Trit burned but clarification says Trit killed by Arya Stark. There is a #poetic licence in there though.

• Advertisement

fixxer killed trit.

fixxer killed trit.

That's not what the flavour says

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    He is right. Flavour says Trit burned but clarification says Trit killed by Arya Stark. There is a #poetic licence in there though.

So trit was killed by arya and the mods decided to burn him to make the story work......

Based on that im the convert?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

hashtag poeticlicense

Well Cersei wasn't attacked. Maybe Trit actually won another prize today and protected QB?

I know im bad for missing details but even i saw the poetic license in the posts :D

The flavour says Viserion burned the three alive.

And how does beaker factor into that

So trit was killed by arya and the mods decided to burn him to make the story work......

Based on that im the convert?

Yeah I'm not saying the logic works but rather that flavour and clarification didn't match BUT mods used poetic licence to clear that up.

flavor be flavor.

these are the FACTS

BJ was killed by Arya Stark, he was Craster
    QB died by Dragon attack while protecting Arya Stark she was Brienne of Tarth
    Fixxxer died by Dragon Attack he was Arya Stark

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm not saying the logic works but rather that flavour and clarification didn't match BUT mods used poetic licence to clear that up.

How does fixxxer have two kills on Craster and Jaime Lannister, it makes no sense

Poetic Licence by mods

Btw, Necro, and I k ow i just sped read todays stuff, but im fairly sure you were trying to set this attack up as me being the other convert today.

Gona go back and have a look in a bit but if anyone believes Necro, i only ask that you vote me tomorrow and not the next night so that ye can get rid of necro straight after.

Again there is no way imo that the nk leaves that prize unconverted. How could he??

Btw, Necro, and I k ow i just sped read todays stuff, but im fairly sure you were trying to set this attack up as me being the other convert today.

Gona go back and have a look in a bit but if anyone believes Necro, i only ask that you vote me tomorrow and not the next night so that ye can get rid of necro straight after.

Again there is no way imo that the nk leaves that prize unconverted. How could he??

Lol yeah I bus the Night King since day 1.

You're converted, I have to figure out the second one tonight before ye kill me in the morning

Poetic Licence by mods

It doesn't explain fixxxer having two kills

No it doesn't. As I said earlier :)

how about this.

mick was lynched

fixxxer won prize which was two kill
    he chooses bj & trit

somebody on team nk won other prize, it was also two kills,

they said fixxxer, and fixxxer ( hoping to stop fixxers kill, which he said was on mick)

does that sound plausable?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I’m surprised I’m not dead, I had to work today then had to work through my lunch and break today so never got on and just realised I never got a vote in. Assumed I’d be modkilled.

Apology mods, no disrespect just very busy day!

First post I saw when I came back was Ecto asking me was my comment about being alive if mick flipped a hint that the converts wouldn’t die and I laughed because I thought that’s silly. Saw Mick was in fact the NK and that the converts are still alive and I’m one of the main suspects.. Sigh

I still want to die, I’m not committed mentally or physically and can’t be. So can you just kill me tomorrow and get it over with. I’m not arguing about my alliance anymore.

I am Beric, I’m a **** villager who has done f**k all to help the village. I know everyone’s going to be pissed with me when I die for being a **** villager, let’s just be done with it.

All I’ll say is yes you can kill me, love that but you’re being naive thinking you’ve solved the puzzle with me. When I flip green you’re going to have to look elsewhere so i think you should all start doing that now.. Still kill me but you have to find the actual converts

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

fixxxer wrote: »
    That's an interesting theory. The bass have a prize and it doesn't go through until lynch like mine. Shouldn't matter as we're all lynching MJ if I get killed before my assassination attempts.

Quick flick over Fixxxer's posts, but he said "attempts", plural, in this post.

• Advertisement

how about this.

mick was lynched

fixxxer won prize which was two kill
    he chooses bj & trit

somebody on team nk won other prize, it was also two kills,

they said fixxxer, and fixxxer ( hoping to stop fixxers kill, which he said was on mick)

does that sound plausable?

Why would he not tell us that as a member of the village instead of leaving us to try and mire through flavour/poetic licensing then

Advertisement