Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

Guffy wrote: »
    Because i didn't believe his bran reveal??? Is there new info that i should reach that will change my mind? I generally try to avoid reading through the likes of lady's and mick's posts from last night for a full day. I have enough on my plate, but if there is new info in there to take on board please direct me to it. I will give it a cursory read later but it will be after 9 most likely

No it's all good and apologies if I missed your earlier posts talking about MJ.

It's just this looks like it's going to be a landslide vote, and a place where wolves will surely place their vote to not stand out.

Someone just flying into the thread now to declare their vote for MJ, and making out they are confused when they are not, I just had to ask for more from you since you were here.

Also, last night real late I noticed you weren't posting on thread but had thanked a post of Necro's at 1:20am about Drumpot getting to play Lego with his son. People lurking but not posting get my attention, innocent and all as it can turn out to be at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

I was watching tv late, popped in and out of thread to check for updates. Saw necros post, reminded me of my own little lad. Thanked it. Nothing more. Had nothing to add as was already voting mick as was everyone else.

Read what you like into that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

Sorry if that was snappy... long hard day at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

This is going to be a long hour.

I can see the mods letting us sweat too :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm not even here for 9pm, will be driving in about 30 mins.

So if I get whacked I'll catch y'all on the flipside

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm here all night. Just zero clue what way to make plans for tomorrow until we see what way Mick flips.

Guffy wrote: »
    I was watching tv late, popped in and out of thread to check for updates. Saw necros post, reminded me of my own little lad. Thanked it. Nothing more. Had nothing to add as was already voting mick as was everyone else.

Read what you like into that

Cool, as I said it can turn out to be totally innocent.

I don't have kids and that post of Drummer's broke my heart when I read it.

I hope Drummer is up to his neck in Lego blocks at the moment.

tusk wrote: »

Me while watching the clock on my laptop screen...

26dpeRn.gif

Cause that's the way time works, right? :)

#iMsMarT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Who is Ms Mart?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Oooooooooh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

You really have low expectations of the mods

*shrug emoji*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman13 wrote: »
    You really have low expectations of the mods

*shrug emoji*

source.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

40 MINS LEFT TO VOTE, DONT BE LATE

fixxxer wrote: »
    Who is Ms Mart?

A daughter of Kwik-E?

I see that Drumpot has not posted in the Man United thread today. I think the Lego episode had a happy ending :)

fixxxer wrote: »
    Oooooooooh

???

Right I'm off folks. Have fun!

Few thoughts though, out of the un-named at the moment I'd be looking at resolving 2D Person Below's claim first if I'm honest. As Stu as said Lady Stoneheart/Caitlyn doesn't seem to fit the universe we are currently in.

But hopefully this is all moot and we have the Night King pinned with a boot on his throat in Mick.

Laterz

???

Ohhhhhhh that was the penny dropping with you Fixxxer about what the 'I'm Smart' thing was.

I thought for a second there you won a prize or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

And I'm back after my tasty chicken dinner. The auld Dragon roasted it perfect.

Ectoplasm wrote: »

So...it was a village chicken?

:D

I have no dragon, but I can try to burn too.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Currently have that feeling of joy in finding a villain combined with the almost certainty that we haven't and we are being led down the garden path.

Isn't WW fun! :D

Currently have that feeling of joy in finding a villain combined with the almost certainty that we haven't and we are being led down the garden path.

I still maintain that this is really a social experiment to see how much torture internet dwellers can take

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I still maintain that this is really a social experiment to see how much torture internet dwellers can take

Experiments show that people prefer being tortured than being bored.

Put in a room with nothing but a button that gives electric shocks, people will hurt themselves just for something to do.

I think that's us. What's worse, we volunteer for it.

No scrambling this evening, or all day at all. No attempts at weird plays. Just an eerie silence. :/

quickbeam wrote: »

Put in a room with nothing but a button that gives electric shocks, people will hurt themselves just for something to do.

So we have found the whitecoat anyways!!!

quickbeam wrote: »

I was just about to post about this! Apparently men more than women and it only takes 15 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

ffa3 results

Mick|1
    Micko|1
    Jaggsiewaggsie|1
    Michael Jagglington|1

sKeith wrote: »
    ffa3 results

Mick|1
    Micko|1
    Jaggsiewaggsie|1
    Michael Jagglington|1

This is what I mean, though. No FFAs, and probably no voting data for Day 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'm just reading back now, I'll try get it in for 7

I didn't see yours, are u sure u got it in.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    This is what I mean, though. No FFAs, and probably no voting data for Day 3.

It's a strange one alright

Advertisement