Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

If you had have said that you were Bran, but that you won your peek on Sunday, that would give you a slight benefit of the doubt with me. Maybe Bran could be in the game then. But they way you revealed it last night, it just seemed that you were making it up as you were going and/or being asked about it.

I'm Jon Snow, if I don't have a power no House Stark member does IMO.

Severe apologies if you ain't baaaad MJ, but I think you are.

I'm not mad I'm just disappointed, this is probably the most work I've done in a game and I'm getting shafted over my character having a peek day 0 and a feeling. :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Most of the work was probably in the backrooms in fairness though. It's not on show here anyway.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

The prize story just is the clincher for me. No other player had such a power or prize. Why would Mick.

F for beakering, no effort, rushed. Must do better.

I'm not mad I'm just disappointed, this is probably the most work I've done in a game and I'm getting shafted over my character having a peek day 0 and a feeling. :(

I'm a bit detached at the moment having only played 3 games this year, but come on MJ, that's a bit of a fib :D

That's what I meant above about "I think you know you are got and are having the craic with it now".

• Advertisement

More jokes at poor old mes expense, it was the preparation I'd put towards the game the early mornings, I was back at the gym eating right thinking right.

I studied werewolf for dummies book inside and out.

I was typing faster then I've ever typed before with greater accuracy too, I could sit at my desk for 2 hours straight without needing a tea break.

and to possibly be taking out on a wednesday its just too much to take.

Whoever said hard work pays off is a liar,:( i'll go back to winging games from here on out

Poor Mick. It'll stand to you for your next game though when maybe you'll be randed good instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

More jokes at poor old mes expense, it was the preparation I'd put towards the game the early mornings, I was back at the gym eating right thinking right.

I was typing faster then I've ever typed before with greater accuracy too, I could sit at my desk for 2 hours straight without needing a tea break.

Whoever said hard work pays off is a liar,:( i'll go back to winging games from here on out

Did you not say you were sick?

Im sick too..... sick of waiting until 9

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

:D I'd prefer cat memes but I'll take this instead.

Come out with your paws up!

oM4.gif

**** forgot the soundtrack to my post

• Advertisement

Wait guys...

Please help a fella who only skimmed the thread today - Was there a kill prize won earlier and a kill order placed on MJ?

Are we lynching him and killing him? Giving him the ol' G&R?

Wait guys...

Please help a fella who only skimmed the thread today - Was there a kill prize won earlier and a kill order placed on MJ?

Yeah, double whammy, just to be sure.

Unless we get a death notice pre 9pm. Which is unlikely considering the order was placed hours ago.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah, double whammy, just to be sure.

9yLnT1L.gif

Cool. Once it's "to be sure" and not "oh yeah, forgot about that".

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wait guys...

Yeah, just in case there's any shenanigans again though I'm not sure something like that would fit any character aside from The Mountain but as they say

giphy.gif

quickbeam wrote: »
    Unless we get a death notice pre 9pm. Which is unlikely considering the order was placed hours ago.

There doesn't seem to be any kill announcements outside of 10am and 9-9:30pm.

I'm expecting a bit of a bloodbath at 9-9:30pm tonight tbh, and maybe not to be here after tonight myself.

No ice dragon kill this morning? Surely there's one in the post.

I genuinely thought Skunk would be trying to needle me all day as well but sure ho hum maybe I'm wrong there and she just can't commit to this monster.

Hopefully if she's bad and we hit the NightJaguar tonight she'll evaporate

O you guys are going to be so mad at 9:30

Necro wrote: »
    Yeah, just in case there's any shenanigans again though I'm not sure something like that would fit any character aside from The Mountain but as they say

giphy.gif

Well I've been thinking about it.

If MJ is the NK, or whoever is, and their whole team is wiped out upon the NK's death...surely the NK will have some kind of protection or second life in the game?

If we're hoping that MJ is the NK and we want to kill him tonight, we certainly double up and take no chances.

Well I've been thinking about it.

If MJ is the NK, or whoever is, and their whole team is wiped out upon the NK's death...surely the NK will have some kind of protection or second life in the game?

If we're hoping that MJ is the NK and we want to kill him tonight, we certainly double up and take no chances.

Ironically Arya has that covered and it seems absolutely fitting :P

• Advertisement

Maybe so, maybe not. I've already said this seems too straightforward.

You are bad, but I wouldn't be surprised if the actual NK is using your skin and you flip as something outrageous.

This is the calm before the storm, of that I have no doubt.

Why 9.30? I've used my power to revive :p

Shoulda converted me when I still had it!

Yeah, I'm leaning towards Mick being a patsy. Suppose we'll find out soon enough.

In case I meet my untimely demise, it has been a hoot.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Why 9.30? I've used my power to revive :p

Shoulda converted me when I still had it!

Was going to say. Mick, darling, is that a slip?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Haven't been able to keep on top of it today, am i dead? Is mick dead? Voting mick now

Guffy wrote: »
    Haven't been able to keep on top of it today, am i dead? Is mick dead? Voting mick now

No, no and fabulous!

No, no and fabulous!

Dam, ok, aww

Guffy wrote: »

If you are voting Mick now, surely you know the answers to those questions.

Why are you voting Mick?

If you are voting Mick now, surely you know the answers to those questions.

Why are you voting Mick?

Because i didn't believe his bran reveal??? Is there new info that i should reach that will change my mind? I generally try to avoid reading through the likes of lady's and mick's posts from last night for a full day. I have enough on my plate, but if there is new info in there to take on board please direct me to it. I will give it a cursory read later but it will be after 9 most likely

• Advertisement

No all good. Stick with Mick.

Advertisement