Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VtM Part Four - Family

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

A bit of a pause.

"Still you're a Vamp. Why shouldn't we just finish you off now?"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote:
    "Still you're a Vamp. Why shouldn't we just finish you off now?"

'Well I mean I'm sure you and your army would certainly do me in, probably in a very short timeframe.

But that's an awful lot of noise and your element of surprise gone right out the window.

I'm just one, why bother with all that palaver when I'm not who you're looking for?'

There is a long pause. Then the lights slowly dim. And after a short while the cars head off into the night.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lysander lets a huge whoosh of air from him. Bringing that fight onto his own grounds would not be good for appearances.

He heads back upstairs to contact the other Primogens.

The responses flood in fast. Shock mixed with the typical hyper-polite "Thankfully you are safe my Prince". Several offer to come to Lysander's tower at once.

The only absentee is Gary Golden. The Nosferatu Primogen.

• Advertisement

Fourier wrote: »
    The responses flood in fast. Shock mixed with the typical hyper-polite "Thankfully you are safe my Prince". Several offer to come to Lysander's tower at once.

The only absentee is Gary Golden. The Nosferatu Primogen.

Lysander accepts the Primogens offers of coming to the tower to discuss the issue at hand, tasking some of them with checking in on Golden to come to the meet.

Then he calls Cock Robin.

'Rob... hell of a night...'

He begins to explain the encounter.

Cock Robin listens intently.

"Alright. Want me to come? Keep watch outside?"

Cock Robin listens intently.

"Alright. Want me to come? Keep watch outside?"

'I'm worried about the Nos Primogen, Golden. No response yet Rob... what if they hit him instead as I talked them down? I don't want to even think of the other possible scenario. We need to mobilise, cut these guys down before they grow stronger... they want the King.'

Cock Robin goes silent at the last bit.

"I'll head to Gary Golden then"

Shortly afterward two of the Primogens arrive at Lysander's front door. Maximillian Strauss (Tremere) and Theresa Salvador (Toreador). They both say the others are coming shortly. Louis is having difficulty leaving due to some kind of ghost incident.

Cock Robin goes silent at the last bit.

"I'll head to Gary Golden then"

Shortly afterward two of the Primogens arrive at Lysander's front door. Maximillian Strauss (Tremere) and Theresa Salvador (Toreador). They both say the others are coming shortly. Louis is having difficulty leaving due to some kind of ghost incident.

'Max, Theresa - thank you for coming. What are your initial thoughts... how did this group manage to appear at my front door without so much as a hint...'

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    'Max, Theresa - thank you for coming. What are your initial thoughts... how did this group manage to appear at my front door without so much as a hint...'
    Strauss answers immediately.

"Sir...I'm not sure. One of our many neonates or elders would have spotted it and informed us. And we do not feel any magic in their approach"

Theresa thinks for a bit.

"Perhaps they simply did it too quickly? Just converged rapidly here all of a sudden"

Strauss answers immediately.

"Sir...I'm not sure. One of our many neonates or elders would have spotted it and informed us. And we do not feel any magic in their approach"

Theresa thinks for a bit.

"Perhaps they simply did it too quickly? Just converged rapidly here all of a sudden"

'They mentioned something about new tricks... we need to find one, a leader in particular and make him talk before we feast on his filthy carcass.

They were boasting about killing the Prince of London you know. This is serious.'

Maximillian looks nervous.

"Yes Sire...I felt a member of my clan in London die but a few hours ago...a powerful member.

But the Prince of London is Mithras. One of the most potent vampires alive. Can a bunch of mortals have truly killed him? Louis is a descendant of his. He would have felt the death of one so strong and have the experience to know who it was"

Maximillian looks nervous.

"Yes Sire...I felt a member of my clan in London die but a few hours ago...a powerful member.

But the Prince of London is Mithras. One of the most potent vampires alive. Can a bunch of mortals have truly killed him? Louis is a descendant of his. He would have felt the death of one so strong and have the experience to know who it was"

'Could that be... the ghost problem? Theresa, Max - we should go to Louis. See if he can confirm this, at least. I will meet you there.'

OOC: Driving yourself or getting Nostro or a taxi?

OOC: Driving yourself or getting Nostro or a taxi?

OOC: Driving myself, and meeting with my... brother en route :D

Lysnader pulls up outside Louis's mansion.

gcbVPb.jpg

"Come into your shadow now brother. Before you leave the car" a voice calls to him.

Lysander enters his own shadow to meet with his brother.

Lysander enters a completely black void.

Michalis stands waiting at some distance.

"Brother wonderful to see you. What are we to do?"

R0oP4y.jpg

'Louis Fortier seems to have a... ghost problem brother.

But there are more pressing issues than that... an Inquisition landed on my doorstep tonight. They wanted to kill me... they say they have killed the Prince of London.'

• Advertisement

"Brother I know this. The ghost that is. The Prince I am surprised. But tell me, do you truly think we will move to the Camarilla? And as my brother do you love me?"

He looks desperate as he says the last sentence.

"Brother I know this. The ghost that is. The Prince I am surprised. But tell me, do you truly think we will move to the Camarilla? And as my brother do you love me?"

He looks desperate as he says the last sentence.

'It is the way forward brother. Too long we have hidden in the Sabbat... the real power is in the Camarilla brother, what we Lasombra truly deserve. Switching will not be easy but we must do it, for the sake of the clan... and ourselves.'

He looks at his brother.

'Of course I love you, I thought I would never see you again when I became antitribu... leaving you was the hardest part of the choice I had to make.'

"Then I must tell you that the ghost is my fault"

"Then I must tell you that the ghost is my fault"

'Your fault... why dear brother? Explain yourself and perhaps we can smooth this over when we meet with Louis'

"I have been preparing the way. For Shalim"

Lysander feels a sick feeling in his stomach at the last word though he doesn't know why.

'Shalim? Why is that so familiar... what is your plan brother?'

"Shalim brother is what has touched us all? Have you heard of a Dr. Beckett and his radical multiple origins view?"

Lysander feels a presence looming about him.

"Shalim brother is what has touched us all? Have you heard of a Dr. Beckett and his radical multiple origins view?"

Lysander feels a presence looming about him.

'I have.... what is here with us...'

Lysander looks around for anything he might see

Lysander looks around in the Abyss. He doesn't see anything clearly but is aware that something native to the Abyss is watching them. Something enormous.

"That is an emissary of Shalim. Do not be frightened brother. It means you no harm"

• Advertisement

Lysander relaxes a little.

'Can we remove the ghost? This would curry favour with the other Primogens.'

Advertisement