Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VtM Part Four - Family

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

"My Lord..." he says looking horrified "...I have no idea. I am no traitor my Lord I...I swear..."

Louis Fortier comes forward.

"Nobody has seen Golden my lord. His clan came here of their own accord when I contacted them"

Theresa Salvador looks back and forth between the participants. Lysander feels something funny from her mind, but it's hard to tell what exactly. She is projecting that Toreador power of being amazingly captivating and beautiful. It doesn't affect him, but prevents reading her mind with ease.

"My lord. The Malkavians always speak true but without context. We have no idea what Maxmillian here does or in fact if 'does' refers to now. They might be seeing him in the past"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

'I am not accusing Maximillian of anything. The traitor will make themselves known eventually. When that happens, they will be dealt with by myself personally. We must steel ourselves for the big guns. This Agent Moreno is a coward and a fool. We will crush them and he will see the true power of a Prince.'

Maximillian seems relieved.

"My Lord...perhaps I should cast one of those spells we discussed in preparation for the big guns? Would it be wise?"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    Maximillian seems relieved.

"My Lord...perhaps I should cast one of those spells we discussed in preparation for the big guns? Would it be wise?"

Lysander smiles.

'Why Maximillian, I had presumed you would have done this already. Do what you need to do, this is OUR city my friend.'

Lysander looks around him.

'And to those of you who would be afraid - not long ago we all faced down and destroyed the Sabbat in this city, ripped control back from them.

These are mortals - easy to manipulate, easy to control. Fear nothing, stand your ground and obliterate them.

We have our marked numbers as required. Now... the gloves are off. Do what is necessary to send a message to this Moreno

But bring him to me.'

Necro wrote: »
    Lysander smiles.

'Why Maximillian, I had presumed you would have done this already. Do what you need to do, this is OUR city my friend.'

Lysander looks around him.

'And to those of you who would be afraid - not long ago we all faced down and destroyed the Sabbat in this city, ripped control back from them.

These are mortals - easy to manipulate, easy to control. Fear nothing, stand your ground and obliterate them.

We have our marked numbers as required. Now... the gloves are off. Do what is necessary to send a message to this Moreno

But bring him to me.'
    The city's kindred flex their Vitae and get ready, spurred on by their Prince's words. The local Brujah power up their muscles, enhancing their speed and strength, the Gangrel summon their mutate animal ghouls and so on. The Ventrue impress by turning their skin to cast iron.

Maximillian leans in.

"All are prepared my Sire, but..." he looks around to ensure nobody is listening "...I have summoned a god as of yet"

• Advertisement

Fourier wrote:
    "All are prepared my Sire, but..." he looks around to ensure nobody is listening "...I have summoned a god as of yet"

'Summon the Ocean Lord. A tidal wave at one of his big guns may scare him into submission.

As fun and all as it would be to bring forth Santa Claus'

Maximillian nods and places his hand on the ground. Deep black Vitae seeps into the Earth.

There is a silence.

Then a young Indian woman appears.

XgQ4uI.jpg

"A night walker? I am surprised. It is usually a magic weaver who summons me. Why have you summoned me the Lord of the End of the World? Speak I am in a good mood since your kind has never offended or bothered me unlike the magicians and mortals"

Lysander regards the woman.

'We have need for your assistance. There is a threat to the lands we are trying to prevent. With your help, we may be able to avoid bloodshed.'

She looks around.

"Ah the mortals have chained a powerful Fae and are bringing it here. I can fix this problem for you. As a god it is no trouble. In return I wish for you to build a sanctuary for my people. The Pomo. Here in this city. They will want for nothing"

Fourier wrote: »
    She looks around.

"Ah the mortals have chained a powerful Fae and are bringing it here. I can fix this problem for you. As a god it is no trouble. In return I wish for you to build a sanctuary for my people. The Pomo. Here in this city. They will want for nothing"

'That will be arranged, work will start once this threat has been quelled. We have an accord then?'

• Advertisement

"Yes"

She vanishes and in her place is Agent Moreno.

"WHAT?!" he says as he looks up in terror at Lysander.

Lysander catches Moreno's gaze and focuses his Dominate.

'Agent Moreno, how wonderful to make your acquaintance. Where are your troops hiding?'

Moreno's mind begins to bend, but then Lysander feels something odd occur in Moreno's mind. A dull wave.

Moreno slumps on to the floor. Alive, but unresponsive.

Lysander turns to Nostro.

'See that Mr. Moreno gets... well acquainted with my living quarters. Do not kill him though. He shall be our message.'

He then looks to the other Primogens.

'What next my friends?'

Lysander turns to Nostro.

'See that Mr. Moreno gets... well acquainted with my living quarters. Do not kill him though. He shall be our message.'

He then looks to the other Primogens.

'What next my friends?'
    Nostro lifts up Moreno, over the shoulder and heads out the door with him.

The Primogens look to each other and discuss. The general consensus seems to be to pursue the mortals by tracking where their vehicles came from.

'Let us track the vehicles then. We may have breached the Masquerade beyond recognition tonight but it is for good purpose. These groups must be shown what it is to stand against us.'

Some of the Nosferatu present get to work with the Ventrue and Malkavian to perform a bit of tracking. Both technological and supernatural.

Eventually one of the Malkvians speaks.

"The island with the old woman"

One of the Nosferatu translates this into normal speech.

"San Nicolas island my Prince. About sixty miles off the coast"

'Then I suppose that is our destination. Assuming we have time before the sun rises.'

'Then I suppose that is our destination. Assuming we have time before the sun rises.'
    "Should be enough time Sir" the Nosferatu responds.

Adriano, the Gangrel Priogen, speaks up.

6wwal6.jpg

"Boats and harbour are in my territory Sir. Should I prep them just for transport or get a few guns on them? The latter might take a bit of time. Leave us with less time until the Sun comes up"

'For transport. A silent approach suits some of us better.

And the shadows in the deep will be happy to see me.'

• Advertisement

OOC: I can skip to the approach to the island if you wish or we can do more detail on preparing at the Gangrel territory.

OOC: Let's skip to the approach :)

Lysander arrives on San Nicolas island on a beach on the island's east side. The bacteria give it a starry glow.

tnxOPK.jpg

Adriano hits a button and the landing ramp comes down as two more boats arrive.

OOC: Up to you who is here. All the vampires who were with you, all the Primogens, some Primogens, certain clans etc.

OOC: The remaining Lasombra anyways, the Gangrels and the other clan Primogens. Oh, and the men who are brainwashed :)

Lysander steps onto the shore and tries to draw the shadows from the water to him.

'Ok, fan out, mark them or kill them. None leave this island.'

With the shadows cloaking them Lysander's crew make their way across the island easily. Killing or marking soliders until they reach the centre of the island. Maximillian Strauss is the first to speak.

"My Lord. We have killed everybody here and yet I sense there is something more" he says looking around the sandy plateau they stand on at the centre of the island.

Lysander attempts to sense any signs of life nearby.

'They may have an underground complex.'

As much as he focuses his sense Lysander cannot detect anything.

"Underground Sir?" Adriano says "Me and my gang can sink into the rock with our abilities, see if we find anything"

Fourier wrote:
    "Underground Sir?" Adriano says "Me and my gang can sink into the rock with our abilities, see if we find anything"

'Do it. If we find nothing we return to the city. I will see if Moreno can be.... coerced.'

Adriano and his crew raise their hands and the ground reaches up and swallows them. A few minutes later Adriano returns.

"Yep Sir. There's a massive steel bunker under there. The metal is magically charmed so we can't bend it open. It has wards put into it and talismans as well. So it isn't just us night walkers they want to stop, the wolves and the fairies as well seem to be on their list"

• Advertisement

'Well then we will just have to find the entrance won't we? We have some time.'

He turns to one of the men whose mind he warped outside City Hall.

'You will stay here and stay hidden. You will find the entrance and when you do you will return to me and tell me exactly how they enter and exit. This is your only mission in life now, you must stay alive until you complete this task.'

Advertisement