Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson Prison Sentence

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

I actually have several thousand posts on another account too.

So actually you've multiple accounts on boards with thousands of posts on them, all to push your agenda.

Yet no one has noticed, remarked, or even asked you to remove or close these additional accounts. Well isn't that actually just fine and dandy.

Have a strange vision of you parking sideways across two disabled spots, when visiting the supermarket.
    Ah sure why not if you can get away with it, why not, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Here he is sucker punching someone from behind

Thuggish cowardly behaviour from a thuggish coward.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/784171/tommy-robinson-punches-england-fan-video-cowardly-response-edl

You said hes racist where the proof. maybe reply on your other account.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

MrLucidLJ wrote: »
    Funny how you and some of the other posters are so against him and use the Daily Star as your source for credible journalism. The back story behind this was some lad who was annoying him for a long while while he was away with his family was coming up in his faceabusing him. Because of what he stands for and actions before he's a target on his back which has made him divisive figure and because he was fearful of this guy as he doesn't know what he's carrying he punched him. Maybe not the best but when your out with your wife and you have a public figure face that has controversy it can be difficult. Again he didn't punch from behind and also the mates of this lad were not being angry or violent to Tommy just this one bloke who was very drunk. See this is the problem so quick to jump on a story and not fully see the full context of it all its not fair impartial or honest.

Evidence that he was "faceabusing" SYL?

Why was he innfear of the guy? SYL was 20 meters behind him, crept up on him from behind and punched him. Thats a cowardly attack.

So actually you've multiple accounts on boards with thousands of posts on them, all to push your agenda.

Yet no one has noticed, remarked, or even asked you to remove or close these additional accounts. Well isn't that actually just fine and dandy.

Have a strange vision of you parking sideways across two disabled spots, when visiting the supermarket.
    Ah sure why not if you can get away with it, why not, eh?

No, you are wrong on so many levels.

No, you are wrong on so many levels.

Not really, you admitted it

• Advertisement

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Not really, you admitted it

No i didn't, read back and think about what i wrote, it might come to you.....eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Faugheen wrote: »
    You don't think nobody would be able to make links from perpetrators to victims if the perpetrators name is all over the papers?

Think about it. It's really not rocket science. Children have a right to anonymity. Identifying someone who sexually abused them threatens that anonymity.

Seriously, stop with the conspiracy theory bull****, and spare us this nonsense that you're on the fence about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon because you're clearly not. You claim to do research on him then demand that I give you links and proof on the contrary. Do it yourself, since you seem to like to get a balanced opinion.

EDIT: Here's a good start about anonymity for children in the UK justice system.

https://yjlc.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/YJLC-Anonymity-Guide-2017.pdf

I think I also read that it could have affected another case involving different abusers and their victims, as links could be found between the group of abusers in this case to defendants (and therefore their victims) in another on-going case.

But of course, stuff like that doesn't matter to SYL.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Penn wrote: »
    I think I also read that it could have affected another case involving different abusers and their victims, as links could be found between the group of abusers in this case to defendants (and therefore their victims) in another on-going case.

But of course, stuff like that doesn't matter to SYL.

Or his supporters. Or people who don’t support him but are concerned about him being sent to prison for contempt of court.

I guarantee I’ll have to explain all of the above to numerous other people who will then say it was a ploy by the state to frame him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/dublin-man-gets-suspended-sentence-for-sexual-assaults-of-four-cousins-which-left-family-torn-apart-940144.html

Court case in Dublin today where the abuser wasn't named in order to protect the identity of his victims

Standard procedure for cases like this yet Two Percent Tommy's fan club will still claim it only happens when the abusers are muslims

Billy Mays wrote: »
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/dublin-man-gets-suspended-sentence-for-sexual-assaults-of-four-cousins-which-left-family-torn-apart-940144.html

Court case in Dublin today where the abuser wasn't named in order to protect the identity of his victims

Standard procedure for cases like this yet Two Percent Tommy's fan club will still claim it only happens when the abusers are muslims

That's because they victims were his family. The IQ level of that post is so low.

• Advertisement

Tasfasdf wrote: »

That's because they victims were his family. The IQ level of that post is so low.
    Wrong again
    Within Irish law, those accused of rape can only be publicly identified if convicted and furthermore if the victim waives his/her right to anonymity and the trial judge allows the accused’s identity to be made known.

Further to analysis of data ranging from 2011 onwards, figures show that 59% of those convicted of sex crimes within the Central Criminal Court are not named in the media post-conviction.

A victim may feel that it should be a personal decision as to whether the accused and convicted has their identity made known to the public, rather than having the decision be left in the hands of a judge.

The irony of you calling a post low IQ when you have no idea what you're talking about is delicious

Every day's a school day I suppose

Wrong again

The irony of you calling a post low IQ when you have no idea what you're talking about is delicious

Every day's a school day I suppose

More low IQ posting.

"The 33-year-old man, who cannot be named in order to protect the identity of his victims had pleaded guilty at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court in July 2018 to six charges of sexual assault which involved four of his cousins on unknown dates between 2000 and 2006 at a location in Dublin city."

Yeah, I'm aware of what's in the article. I did post it.

Do you think he wasn't named solely on the fact the victims were his cousins?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭MrLucidLJ

Evidence that he was "faceabusing" SYL?

Why was he innfear of the guy? SYL was 20 meters behind him, crept up on him from behind and punched him. Thats a cowardly attack.

That video only captured the part where he hit the guy. We don't know the full context of what happened on the lead up, but as I said so many hate TR that he has to defend himself incase they have weapons or acid or something to harm him. When he's with his wife as well he's going to be on more alert. TR has a massive target on his back.

That video only captured the part where he hit the guy. We don't know the full context of what happened on the lead up, but as I said so many hate TR that he has to defend himself incase they have weapons or acid or something to harm him. When he's with his wife as well he's going to be on more alert. TR has a massive target on his back.

He wasn't defending himself though! The guy was ahead of him, if SYL was afraid he may have a knife or acid why sneak after him and attack him from behind?

Cant believe you are defending this lowlifes cowardly actions.

He wasn't defending himself though! The guy was ahead of him, if SYL was afraid he may have a knife or acid why sneak after him and attack him from behind?

He's only a fence-sitter though

Faugheen wrote: »
    You don't think nobody would be able to make links from perpetrators to victims if the perpetrators name is all over the papers?

Think about it. It's really not rocket science. Children have a right to anonymity. Identifying someone who sexually abused them threatens that anonymity.

Seriously, stop with the conspiracy theory bull****, and spare us this nonsense that you're on the fence about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon because you're clearly not. You claim to do research on him then demand that I give you links and proof on the contrary. Do it yourself, since you seem to like to get a balanced opinion.

EDIT: Here's a good start about anonymity for children in the UK justice system.

https://yjlc.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/YJLC-Anonymity-Guide-2017.pdf

Well I dunno tbh. You think if you named a Peadofile let's say John Smith from London and he rapped 10 kids over a period of time that he would go to the mainstream media and name the kids involved. For 1 they won't do it and not always does a perpetrator know the victims names either. Not sure how the name would get out I would be interested to hear. Also I know when it comes to kids they wouldn't want their names out most wouldn't, some may want their name out to stand up to this pure evil. How did TR know the suspects names if they had not been on the public domain and reported about already then? I'm on the fence leaning to TR because over the history of UK law how many times has someone who has priors been convicted of contempt of court and not fined? Look TR has a dubious past but are you not willing to give him a chance to change and talk about serious issues that need resolving and the root cause for them. Maybe his approach wasn't the best but I had no idea this was going on in the UK and if you asked people in general they wouldn't have a clue. Not a conspiracy at all. First time around he was convicted and sent to jail in 5 hours then moved to a predominately Muslim prison who hate him and then put in isolation where he lost 40 pounds. None of that doesn't seem suspicious to you?

This is the problem with the left wing media and main stream in general. Paint TR as a thug who randomly goes around punching people when he said himself in an interview the guy was seriously drunk and harassing him. They clip a small portion of the video and salacious headlines are put out there. Was there any interview or word with TR to get his side of it all. He even said in the interview that the mates of this guy were alright but the lad who he punched was being an arsehole and abusive and who knows what he could be carrying I would do the same if someone was going that and I'm not high profile. TR has a name for good and bad reasons and he felt threatened and protected his wife and himself.

This is the problem with the left wing media and main stream in general. Paint TR as a thug who randomly goes around punching people when he said himself in an interview the guy was seriously drunk and harassing him. They clip a small portion of the video and salacious headlines are put out there. Was there any interview or word with TR to get his side of it all. He even said in the interview that the mates of this guy were alright but the lad who he punched was being an arsehole and abusive and who knows what he could be carrying I would do the same if someone was going that and I'm not high profile. TR has a name for good and bad reasons and he felt threatened and protected his wife and himself.

So if someone was being an arsehole/abusing you, you would wait till the guy had walked 20 meters ahead and then sneak up behind him and sucker punch him in the most cowardly way?

You sound like a lovely person:eek:

As for what he could be carrying? If you think someone is carrying a weapon and you are afraid of them then why would you approach them and attack them giving them a chance to use a weapon on you?

Well I dunno tbh.

Correct. You haven’t got a clue.
    How did TR know the suspects names if they had not been on the public domain and reported about already then?

Because, despite the media ban, it doesn’t mean the barristers aren’t allowed to address the accused by their name in the court itself.

It’s the same with any case where the media aren’t allowed to identify someone, their name is still said in court.

You clearly haven’t a clue how any of this works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Anyone else watching this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbAk0msqCls

Ruptly reporting live from London. Tommy Robinson supporters on one side and antifa on the other. They're getting close to each other now.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

https://twitter.com/TomiCaws/status/1160233614757519360?s=19

Life's tough when you're snorting washing powder and eating sh1te.

https://twitter.com/TomiCaws/status/1160233614757519360?s=19

Life's tough when you're snorting washing powder and eating sh1te.

:pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

The comments are priceless!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

So he wasn't murdered by the muslamic gangs who run the UK's prisons then?

Quelle surprise!!!

I see this fùckwit is back on twitter and is already planning to go and "defend the cenotaph" on Saturday, I wonder how long it will be before we hear he's been arrested again.

Not surprising he's been reinstated while the world slams Israel for their murderous bombing of Palestine

A reminder of where Timmy 10 names gets his funding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

Keith Woods is a literal white nationalist. That's not to say that he's wrong, but it's funny seeing "right one" types use him as a source.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

No grá for Tommy myself but funny that a story in gript or similar would be dismissed out of hand and not even glanced at but if a literal white supremacist anti-semite says something that you agree with it's a super source guys haha. Although now that i think about it nazi rhetoric seems to have become quite acceptable and mainstream recently hasn't it ?. Funny that.

Advertisement