Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson Prison Sentence

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

I actually have several thousand posts on another account too, words on a screen do not give you anyidea of the person i am they just give you a vague idea of my stances on certain issues.

So you have a snapshot of the person you think i am based on a percentage of my posts on here.

So you have another account, I bet I know it as seems to pop in out of nowhere to back you up without adding anything to the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,430 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    So you have another account, I bet I know it as seems to pop in out of nowhere to back you up without adding anything to the post.

Ah no

Swing and a miss kiddo....swing and a miss ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you suspect multiple accounts, use Report Post to bring it to the attention of the mods. DO NOT COMMENT ON THREAD.

dudara

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

All news reports about him make sure to state his real name repeatedly but kindly hide the actual pedo criminals that got put away. I wonder if they'll attempt to harm him in prison again this time.

Jesus Christ.

Why do people refuse to read any posts and just spew whatever bile they want?

The paedophiles weren’t named because of a court order, not because the media chose not to.

Flat-earth level conspiracy theories and all-round bullsh*t in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

So you have a snapshot of the person you think i am based on a percentage of my posts on here.

well yeah....that's how it works....

unless you're a parody account which on reflection given your opinions is quite plausible too

• Advertisement

paw patrol wrote: »

unless you're a parody account which on reflection given your opinions is quite plausible too

Nope

I just post my opinions on certain subjects that interest me, that doesnt mean you ir anyone else "knows" me. You just have an idea of which way i lean on certain matters of interest.

There are posters om here that i have clashed with and indeed agreed with over the many years i have been a member, i wouldn't for one second think that this means i know anything about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

paw patrol wrote: »

@paw patrol - Attack the post, not the poster.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭MrLucidLJ

Faugheen wrote: »
    Jesus Christ.

Why do people refuse to read any posts and just spew whatever bile they want?

The paedophiles weren’t named because of a court order, not because the media chose not to.

Flat-earth level conspiracy theories and all-round bullsh*t in this thread.

Why though why were the Muslim grooming gangs not named even though there were reports by the press saying their names. How often does it occur with grooming gangs not to be able to report on them does it happen with just a single peadofile too seems very suspect to cover it all up because of the fact their Muslim. And this is not a thread about flat earth just questions I have about the whole thing seems very suspect.

• Site Banned Posts: 297 ✭✭NKante

I tell you what guys. When you look at what's happened in the US with the Russia hoax. In fact it's not a hoax, it's the Democrats that colluded with foreign agents to take down a democratically elected president....and when you see the news media toe the same line as the Democrats etc.

You start to wonder, just how much are we being lied to? the news story of Tommy being done over by a pensioner in prison was totally made up. They've removed the story.

Tommy was instrumental in exposing the paedophile gangs that the British state was trying to protect.

I was always against Tommy, hated him with a passion. I lumped him in with the BNP sort. Then I did some poking around, followed his social media and those connected to him. His expose of the BBC was great. The more I see, the more I believe he's being framed and labelled.

MrLucidLJ wrote: »
    Why though why were the Muslim grooming gangs not named even though there were reports by the press saying their names. How often does it occur with grooming gangs not to be able to report on them does it happen with just a single peadofile too seems very suspect to cover it all up because of the fact their Muslim. And this is not a thread about flat earth just questions I have about the whole thing seems very suspect.

I've explained this so many times.

Their victims were children. Naming them potentially identified their victims. We have the same rules here.

It's not a conspiracy, it's trying to protect children. What have you got against protecting these children's identities?

For someone who said he was on the fence you don't really want to listen to reason, you just keep arguing and asking the same questions over and over again.

• Advertisement

NKante wrote: »
    I tell you what guys. When you look at what's happened in the US with the Russia hoax. In fact it's not a hoax, it's the Democrats that colluded with foreign agents to take down a democratically elected president....and when you see the news media toe the same line as the Democrats etc.

You start to wonder, just how much are we being lied to? the news story of Tommy being done over by a pensioner in prison was totally made up. They've removed the story.

Tommy was instrumental in exposing the paedophile gangs that the British state was trying to protect.

No, he actually wasn't he just jumped on a bandwagon.
    I was always against Tommy, hated him with a passion. I lumped him in with the BNP sort. Then I did some poking around, followed his social media and those connected to him. His expose of the BBC was great. The more I see, the more I believe he's being framed and labelled.

Well seeing as he was a founding member you were right to. Pity he didnt expose the many pedophiles in the EDL.

No, he actually wasn't he just jumped on a bandwagon.

I disagree. He was talking about it before it became mainstream.

That's why they labelled him as a racist, because he blamed Muslim grooming gangs.

I disagree. He was talking about it before it became mainstream.

That's why they labelled him as a racist, because he blamed Muslim grooming gangs.

He was labelled as a racist long before these cases came up, and he only found out about these cases because the media reporting on them weren't allowed to name the defendants.

And he's labelled a racist because anyone with half a brain can see he targeted these people due to the colour of their skin while he defended his white mate who was a convicted paedophile, while he also headed up an organisation that contained a number of paedohiles, sex offenders and even murderers and said f*ck all.

He was labelled as a racist long before these cases came up, and he only found out about these cases because the media reporting on them weren't allowed to name the defendants.

And he's labelled a racist because anyone with half a brain can see he targeted these people due to the colour of their skin while he defended his white mate who was a convicted paedophile, while he also headed up an organisation that contained a number of paedohiles, sex offenders and even murderers and said f*ck all.

I'm talking about 8-10 years ago. He was standing on soap boxes telling people what was going on in his community. Including the grooming.

There was collusion between government, media, the police and social services to keep this quiet.

It went mainstream when a Telegraph reported broke the news. But Tommy had been talking about it.

I'm talking about 8-10 years ago. He was standing on soap boxes telling people what was going on in his community. Including the grooming.

There was collusion between government, media, the police and social services to keep this quiet.

It went mainstream when a Telegraph reported broke the news. But Tommy had been talking about it.

You mean 8-10 years ago when it was going on with members of the EDL and he had nothing to say about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭I see sheep

:pac:

You mean 8-10 years ago when it was going on with members of the EDL and he had nothing to say about that?

Nothing wrong with the EDL at the start until the BNP and national front sort took it over. That's when Tommy split from the organisation.

Nothing wrong with the EDL at the start until the BNP and national front sort took it over. That's when Tommy split from the organisation.

So it had no paedophiles or sex offenders until after Stephen Yaxley-Lennon split with them?

That's one of the best lies ever spouted in this thread.

So it had no paedophiles or sex offenders until after Stephen Yaxley-Lennon split with them?

That's one of the best lies ever spouted in this thread.

Oh, just re-read and saw what you meant. Don't know about it. Will need to look it up.

What I do know is he's been unfairly stitched up. I mean we actually saw the BBC trying to pay a women to say he sexually assaulted her.

Faugheen wrote:

I worked with a guy who had indecent images on his computer. He denied his guilt and I believed him. I stuck up for him in conversations with colleagues.

The truth finally emerged and he was guilty as sin.

I don't feel as if I covered for him. I just happened to be wrong about him.

That can happen

• Advertisement

I worked with a guy who had indecent images on his computer. He denied his guilt and I believed him. I stuck up for him in conversations with colleagues.

The truth finally emerged and he was guilty as sin.

I don't feel as if I covered for him. I just happened to be wrong about him.

That can happen

Oh I'm not saying he covered it up.

He just didn't say anything. At all.

Oh I'm not saying he covered it up.

He just didn't say anything. At all.

He did actively try and get the Nazis out of the EDL though. I mean literally got into physical fights with them.

The guy is not racist. I wouldn't stick up for him if I thought he was. Can't stand racists.

He did actively try and get the Nazis out of the EDL though. I mean literally got into physical fights with them.

The guy is not racist. I wouldn't stick up for him if I thought he was. Can't stand racists.

He's a racist thug.

That’s nice but he still stayed silent on the paedophiles, sex offenders and murderers that were in his organisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

He's a racist thug.

Proof

Proof

Here he is sucker punching someone from behind

Thuggish cowardly behaviour from a thuggish coward.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/784171/tommy-robinson-punches-england-fan-video-cowardly-response-edl

I've explained this so many times.

Their victims were children. Naming them potentially identified their victims. We have the same rules here.

It's not a conspiracy, it's trying to protect children. What have you got against protecting these children's identities?

For someone who said he was on the fence you don't really want to listen to reason, you just keep arguing and asking the same questions over and over again.

How would naming the potential perpetrators of the crime result in the children involved in the crime coming to light I don't understand. I'm asking a clear and direct question if you can either find links to former cases with Muslim grooming gangs that have reporting restrictions or any other peadofile cases out there that do the same would be great. Also the actual law regarding this would be good to hear as well.

Very true my friend look I'm not going to saw Tommy is an angel far from it he does some soft things but the way as you said with the Russian hoax being brought to like as it was collusion for Hilarys Democratic side to try get dirt on Trump on some of his mates is the real crime and the way the left wing media report it. It feels like a stitch up job on Tommy and because he's got such a big fan base and following they are making an example of him so others won't speak up. Also the Daily Star finally removed their fake news after a week.

Here he is sucker punching someone from behind

Thuggish cowardly behaviour from a thuggish coward.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/784171/tommy-robinson-punches-england-fan-video-cowardly-response-edl

Funny how you and some of the other posters are so against him and use the Daily Star as your source for credible journalism. The back story behind this was some lad who was annoying him for a long while while he was away with his family was coming up in his faceabusing him. Because of what he stands for and actions before he's a target on his back which has made him divisive figure and because he was fearful of this guy as he doesn't know what he's carrying he punched him. Maybe not the best but when your out with your wife and you have a public figure face that has controversy it can be difficult. Again he didn't punch from behind and also the mates of this lad were not being angry or violent to Tommy just this one bloke who was very drunk. See this is the problem so quick to jump on a story and not fully see the full context of it all its not fair impartial or honest.

• Advertisement

MrLucidLJ wrote: »
    How would naming the potential perpetrators of the crime result in the children involved in the crime coming to light I don't understand.

You don't think nobody would be able to make links from perpetrators to victims if the perpetrators name is all over the papers?

Think about it. It's really not rocket science. Children have a right to anonymity. Identifying someone who sexually abused them threatens that anonymity.

Seriously, stop with the conspiracy theory bull****, and spare us this nonsense that you're on the fence about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon because you're clearly not. You claim to do research on him then demand that I give you links and proof on the contrary. Do it yourself, since you seem to like to get a balanced opinion.

EDIT: Here's a good start about anonymity for children in the UK justice system.

https://yjlc.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/YJLC-Anonymity-Guide-2017.pdf

Advertisement