Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson Prison Sentence

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭MrLucidLJ

It's an actual interview with Tommy Robinson. Not an opinion piece. It's quite an interesting watch.

Are you referring to the video where he's on Sargons channel he has the papers from the website for specific laws it was an interesting video and some insight to the law.

batgoat wrote: »
    In more amusing news, Tommy Robinson got decked in the showers in his prison. He got in an argument with an a 70 year old prisoner in the showers, accused him of "disrespecting him"... He was promptly decked with one punch...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/793111/tommy-robinson-punched-belmarsh-prison-edl-fight/amp?__twitter_impression=true

This has now been proved false and a way for the media to paint TR in a bad light. Plus the fact he's in isolation how would this even happen. Plus where has the verification for this been proven and source of this?

Faugheen wrote: »
    All the crybabies will be calling you call disgraceful for celebrating their dear leader getting decked.

I don't see him as a leader only and advocate for free speech and expose the Muslim grooming gangs that have been hidden for years.
    This is an interesting video from a former person inside the police.
    https://youtu.be/2tTcYCfD3tI

And to that i say fvck em! Hopefully he gets a slap a day, little bully needs to be bought back down to earth and it means harder men give him a slap when he gets above his station then so be it.

Just because you don't like some one why advocate for violence where does that get you anywhere?

What fake news would this be?

The story about him being decked was made up and fake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

MrLucidLJ wrote: »
    No he's not a professional but he has an opinion and views and seems an intelligent guy. I think you don't have to be professional to have a view.
    Of course your going to get someone qualified to sort something out that requires that level of expertise. He's not just a randomer he has a massive following and influence on the YouTube platform and other platforms.
    Here is a video from someone with a legal background:
    https://youtu.be/IF204afEC_4

Also he's spent in 100k plus for this contempt of court.

He's high running costs certainly.

"Tommy Robinson's former camerawoman Lucy Brown accuses Robinson and his associates of spending thousands they've received in donations on cocaine."
    https://mobile.twitter.com/libcomorg...qqyZ8ycQpFAQyE

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Did you even read the piece, clearly a headline reader.

Keep reading the dailysun as your factual news source lmao

Very true it's probably the least reliable source for news in the whole of the UK.

MrLucidLJ wrote:
    Just because you don't like some one why advocate for violence where does that get you anywhere?

It's just an insight into their minds. Violence is ok once it is against someone they don't like.

Not a particular trait I would revel in but each to their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

I don't see him as a leader only and advocate for free speech and expose the Muslim grooming gangs that have been hidden for years.
    This is an interesting video from a former person inside the police.
    https://youtu.be/2tTcYCfD3tI

He hasn't exposef them and almost stood in the way of a conviction by ignoring a reporting restriction. I'm finding it amusing that you entered the discussion as if you were on the fence about Robinson...

You dont like the source?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/07/21/tommy-robinson-punched-shower-inmate-70-acting-like-celebrity-10435822/amp/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/tommy-robinson-punched-shower-oap-16621481.amp

The fact is he went into prison acting like Billy big balls and got slapped back down to his level by a pensioner. Shows he is a useless gobshìte and a wimp without his gang of goons around.

They are just 2 other outlets that are echoing the first news paper where are any of the credible papers reporting on it. See this encouraging and praising violence is what is wrong with society these days.

• Advertisement

No official register of the incident, just some "source" who got paid to make up some BS so readers like yourself buy it.

Yes was there any report filed inside the prison about it. His mate called up the newspaper and was getting the run around being bounced from different departments.

Ah so unless someone comes out with video footage and a sworn testimony then you won't believe it? :rolleyes:

Face it Tas, your hero, the "Tough man" *snigger* SYL got slapped back down to earth by a pensioner :pac:

Its not even the point have having video evidence where has a comment from the prison warden itself or anyone else to verify this at all.

Roversfan1 wrote: »
    "Tommy Robinson" plays his role. He is purely there to create a divisive situation between right wing clowns and left wing clowns.

Both the left and the right are controlled. If you believe he is sincere you are extremely naive. The BBC and Alex Jones report on this story.....enough said

As Morrissey says, stop watching the news

I doubt he's decisive to the right. He can be a character and wind up merchant but a lot of people can be at times to be decisive it's tough to be neutral and 100 percent down the middle because you are at the risk of always offending or upsetting someone at some point.

amcalester wrote: »
    Considering he’s back in jail, getting knocked out by pensioners, he hasn’t done a good job turning his life around.

Leopards and spots come to mind.

The story hasn't been verified and is a complete lie. Ezea Levant visited him jail and was told it was a complete lie as he was in isolation and no bruising to his face. Plus the fact no statements from the prison itself on the issue. A sensationalistic newspaper and am agenda on him. As I've asked before why are these grooming cases compared to other peadofiles cases or cases in general have reporting restrictions. Also why is there no site to check all this to make it clear and transparent for people.

batgoat wrote: »
    He hasn't exposef them and almost stood in the way of a conviction by ignoring a reporting restriction. I'm finding it amusing that you entered the discussion as if you were on the fence about Robinson...

How did he compromise the trial when he was filming outside the sentence. In what reality could that actually compromise the trial when all the evidence has been presented to a jury who can make their own decision. Surely a jury would be sequested and not be able to see anything from the outside to influence their decision. I was on the fence but leaning towards Tommy. As I said he's made and done a lot of dodgy **** over the years I'm not defending that but taking him on merits nowadays and to me he has changed and his number 1 priority is his kids and wife but equally advocating for free speech and reporting on things.

Odhinn wrote: »
    He's high running costs certainly.

"Tommy Robinson's former camerawoman Lucy Brown accuses Robinson and his associates of spending thousands they've received in donations on cocaine."
    https://mobile.twitter.com/libcomorg...qqyZ8ycQpFAQyE

If this is true I would be very disgusted. I've not personally given money towards his legal issues but if this is true you can't defend him. It would be good to be transparent on the amount of donations come in and exactly what has been spent on the legal side of things if their is any discrepancies and it can't be accounted for would be very suspicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

All news reports about him make sure to state his real name repeatedly but kindly hide the actual pedo criminals that got put away. I wonder if they'll attempt to harm him in prison again this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

The story hasn't been verified and is a complete lie. Ezea Levant visited him jail and was told it was a complete lie as he was in isolation and no bruising to his face. Plus the fact no statements from the prison itself on the issue. A sensationalistic newspaper and am agenda on him. As I've asked before why are these grooming cases compared to other peadofiles cases or cases in general have reporting restrictions. Also why is there no site to check all this to make it clear and transparent for people.

Ah, I’d well believe it. I bet prisoners don’t take too kindly to other prisoners who defend convicted paedophiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

If this is true I would be very disgusted. I've not personally given money towards his legal issues but if this is true you can't defend him. It would be good to be transparent on the amount of donations come in and exactly what has been spent on the legal side of things if their is any discrepancies and it can't be accounted for would be very suspicious.

Well he's on video boasting about how he can "score" regardless of where he is, so clearly it's a thing for him, whatever about his associates.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,430 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Violence attracts violence, SYL is a bully and is no stranger to throwing punches (he even attacks one person from behind) so if this is karma coming back to kick his short arse then I'm happy to see it happen.

• Advertisement

The story about him being decked was made up and fake.

Says who? The only place i see that is on TR news, which then asks for donations from the gullible fools who believe SYL's lies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Says who? The only place i see that is on TR news, which then asks for donations from the gullible fools who believe SYL's lies.

The paper doesnt even have a source. Lmao the gullible left brainwashed to believe any gossip paper

Yes was there any report filed inside the prison about it. His mate called up the newspaper and was getting the run around being bounced from different departments.

No report because SYL said he slipped and fell, No complaint means no report, No report means no comment for the prison to make. He at least had the sense to not be a rat as well.

The paper doesnt even have a source. Lmao the gullible left brainwashed to believe any gossip paper

You want them to name names? Even then you would make up an excuse to say it's a fake story :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

All news reports about him make sure to state his real name repeatedly but kindly hide the actual pedo criminals that got put away. I wonder if they'll attempt to harm him in prison again this time.

the same news and media (and the posters here that love using his real name) would have a fit if you called bruce jenner by his real name.
    conveniently one rule for one and a different rule for people they don't like

paw patrol wrote: »
    the same news and media (and the posters here that love using his real name) would have a fit if you called bruce jenner by his real name.
    conveniently one rule for one and a different rule for people they don't like

Nah

Not really

Nice try though ;)

Nah

Not really

really?? I'd defo have you down as one...

Nice try though ;)

thanks , I do make the effort on occasion.;)

really?? I'd defo have you down as one...

That's because you seem to think that you know me.

thanks , I do make the effort on occasion.;)

Even poor effort is effort i suppose.

That's because you seem to think that you know me.

are your 14000 (:eek: ) plus posts on boards not representative of you enough to give a good enough impression?
    I think so.

No I didn't read all of them …didn't need to .

• Advertisement

are your 14000 (:eek: ) plus posts on boards not representative of you enough to give a good enough impression?
    I think so.

I actually have several thousand posts on another account too, words on a screen do not give you anyidea of the person i am they just give you a vague idea of my stances on certain issues.

No I didn't read all of them …didn't need to .

So you have a snapshot of the person you think i am based on a percentage of my posts on here.

Advertisement