Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Jesus christ what is happening to this country. What a bunch of ******s

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭rondog

Man dem got skillz no?

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

rondog wrote: »
    Man dem got skillz no?

Theyhave zero 'skillz' of any benefit to anyone.

They should be all rounded up and sent to FÁS or whatever the equivalent of it is nowadays to develop some fookin skills and stop messing with that auld sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I don't see what they are doing is all that bad. Some of the sh*te that passes for music in the charts and on xfactor like programmes is far worse.
    They are being constructive, you mightn't like it but it's not the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Anything on Flashy nowadays?

...Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Mans in dem video has had some erm 'conflict resolution' with some gang that he claims to have being representing while dishing out the beating.
    There are also videos of that floating about.

The guy in question from what I hear and from stories I have read about before is a truly detestable waste of creation.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Shooting in Darndale within the last hour apparently. Gardaí all over the northside.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

Shooting in Darndale within the last hour apparently. Gardaí all over the northside.

Wouldn't it be gas if it was Wardy after getting whacked, after someone just asking about him earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Burned out car too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Just drove past. Can't see anything

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Pasamos

There after been a big gang fight at city west shopping centre. Cops everywhere. New Irish.

Pasamos wrote: »
    There after been a big gang fight at city west shopping centre. Cops everywhere. New Irish.

This is only a drop in the ocean of what's to come years down the line. Wait until they start gang warfare with guns etc it's only a matter of time.

"Blessing" and "Promise" having shoot outs in Tyrellstown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭piplip87

Jesus christ what is happening to this country. What a bunch of ******s

These lads are living in Mullagh Co Cavan. I know a few of them personally. Hardly thug life there.

The fella that was in the video beating the young fella for "ratting" and apparently raped with a dildo is connected to this group. I'd know them all and absolute bellends

I heard Furlong got off on gun charges in the past and didn't do a days jail over it. I'd say he squeals like a pig to the guards while labelling everyone else as rats. It's all over Facebook the past couple of days that he's a marked man. Being in protection in Castlerea won't save him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

https://twitter.com/HamezLyons/status/1187056579771879431?s=09

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Pasamos

Pussies, yer man hit the ground like a tonne of bricks when he got grabbed. They need to up their game if they wanna keep up with the cousins in London.

Dante7 wrote: »

CAB should start cracking down on them, starting with how they can afford the cars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Pussies, yer man hit the ground like a tonne of bricks when he got grabbed. They need to up their game if they wanna keep up with the cousins in London.

I'd say he got a mouthful of dash just before he got out of the car!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The Baseball-slide Dropkick at 0:25 was a thing of beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Who was it that tortured the young lad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Who was it that tortured the young lad?

Dean Furlong. He has been named in the media.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

pablo128 wrote: »

Someone doodled on his face

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

pablo128 wrote: »

He's a nasty piece of work, his girlfriend, or at least i hope his ex posted on social media a few months ago about the torture that he has put her through, their unborn child, and what he planned to do with the child.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Someone doodled on his face

He'll receive plenty of that inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Ooh matron!

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    He's a nasty piece of work, his girlfriend, or at least i hope his ex posted on social media a few months ago about the torture that he has put her through, their unborn child, and what he planned to do with the child.

What did he plan on doing with the unborn child?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

rondog wrote: »
    What did he plan on doing with the unborn child?

Do you really need/want to know?

• Advertisement

Yup! I cant take it.

Just want to know what type of person we are dealing with

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement