Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭NaDeise92

What is the club in the red cow called now?

Went there over the xmas break. Alot of recognizable faces from the newspapers - younger but well known lads from the crumlin/drimnagh side . A kip of a place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

We've all been in single digits, all of us.

But what I find increasingly fascinating is the amount of posters, of late tonight, with only a few posts - but still with strong facts/views/opinions/facts!

As an arch lurker I'd conclude that some people posting here were 'interested parties', hacks or people in this theater trying to mix it up - for whatever reasons.

Also: You can be that lurker and not ask for pics/vids. Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

NaDeise92 wrote: »
    Went there over the xmas break. Alot of recognizable faces from the newspapers - younger but well known lads from the crumlin/drimnagh side . A kip of a place

Should have been saving yourself for training!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

guccimain wrote: »
    What a tramp

I'll have a straightener with your father if you say that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

IRE60 wrote: »
    We've all been in single digits, all of us.

But what I find increasingly fascinating is the amount of posters, of late tonight, with only a few posts - but still with strong facts/views/opinions/facts!

As an arch lurker I'd conclude that some people posting here were 'interested parties', hacks or people in this theater trying to mix it up - for whatever reasons.

Also: You can be that lurker and not ask for pics/vids. Seriously.

Good man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 legal_lassie

guccimain wrote: »
    I'm not here glorifying anybody, I'm here to read about what a kip Ireland is becoming off the back of the drug trade. Why are you involved in a Gangland thread if you don't want to see it for what it is?

As for people asking for pics its none of my business but average Joe is receiving them as if they were celeb nudes.

Who do you think you are, giving out about us "gossiping" about the violent tramps that live nextdoor to people? Who do you think you are coming onto this thread tarring us all with the same brush? People on here are journalists, on the dole, gardaí, solicitors, all walks of life.

Legal lassie my hole. Legal when you're getting paid clearly.

Are the Gardaí allowed to come on to a public forum to discuss gangland shootings?

IRE60 wrote: »
    Should have been saving yourself for training!

I'm good till September horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

I'll have a straightener with your father if you say that again.

Calm down baby yoda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Are the Gardaí allowed to come on to a public forum to discuss gangland shootings?

What's stopping them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

I dunno legal lassie?? I'm sure you know the score given your username.

My guess is you're either a troll or completely thick and unfit for your job if you had to ask a public forum that questiin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

The whole thread should be closed, it’s sick, who do people think they are, “gossiping” online about sick violent criminals glorifying the **** that they do sharing pictures, obviously people commenting on here are somewhat in awe of what is going on. And that is part of the problem too.

Goodbye

Ah.come back, you're great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 legal_lassie

jon1981 wrote: »
    Ah.come back, you're great craic.

Ok I’ll stay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Kicking off in Coolock again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Dante7 wrote: »
    Kicking off in Coolock again

Link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Madouveh wrote: »
    My favourite part of this thread is hearing a bunch of people with Tayto dust encrusted on their fingertips and RTE on constant stream in the background - speculate and whisper about a minority of a minority of utter scumbags who couldn't pass 1st year CSPE - as if they're El Chapo's henchmen.

These are just a bunch of bike thieves who got into selling drugs. This is not 'organized crime'.

The actual tragedy in all this is that most poor kids who are at risk dont see another life for themselves. They are angry (rightfully so) and don't have the vocabulary or means to express it. So grey tracksuits with blue windbreakers become their chosen attire and they usually have convictions before they're out of their teens which prevent them from being able to even get a job or emigrate even if they got their sh1t together.

Meaningful investment and sustained social services in these areas won't solve the problem, but it can certainly help some at risk people heal and not revert to drugs or crime; it can also assist them in visualizing a future for themselves other than what we're reading about in the news.

It's always someone elses fault. Another constant of 21st century Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Thethunder wrote: »
    Otherwise known as the official secrets act

Ah look some of them are as crooked as a bolt of lightning. You can be sure there's Garda on this thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Augme wrote: »
    Chopping the kid up in your own gaff. Not exactly the smartest move in the world.
    Chopping up kids is just not considered high intellect behaviour !:eek:

Any idea what the motive was?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Iwikiwik95 wrote: »
    Named him now looking for his clothes he was wearing now
    Canadian goose jacket :e1300
    Gucci hat: e250
    Hugo boss tracksuit :250

Kid had money.
    Not much use when you can’t keep your body in one piece to make the Fashion Statement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Any idea what the motive was?

just heard it was one of the group of lads from that clip

Ucntcme wrote: »
    just heard it was one of the group of lads from that clip

Ffs. This thread is turning into an episode of the wire.

What does that mean?

What does that mean?

the video clip of the fella with the gym bag on his back and got a box off a young fella. ye. well that group of lads .. one of their house's

the video clip of the fella with the gym bag on his back and got a box off a young fella. ye. well that group of lads .. one of their house's

What clip?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

What does that mean?

How do you not understand what he means by clip by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What clip?

The one of Ruthless Robbie getting a slap, few pages back.

ddhfunv wrote: »
    Some people deserve to die. He could easily have steered clear of the bad boys and made a good life for himself, got a good Leaving Cert and gone to college. He had the choice of not getting involved in criminality but he did get involved in it. He had multiple opportunities to stop. The Gardaí told him after he firebombed houses and threatened people to stop. He didn’t stop. The gang who killed him told him to stop. He didn’t stop.

He decided to get involved in a lifestyle that he knew had plenty of risks, he was involved in the drugs business, an industry which destroys families and ruins lives. He didn’t care about the lives of the people affected by his industry. He could’ve made something of his life but he decided to flush it down the jacks at 17.

He made his bed and now he has to lie in a coffin.

he was a child.. maybe he would've made a decision to change his life if he was giving the chance maybe it'll make other kids make better choices at but probably wont.. he could've learnt from mistakes he made if giving time

he was a child.. maybe he would've made a decision to change his life if he was giving the chance maybe it'll make other kids make better choices at but probably wont.. he could've learnt from mistakes he made if giving time

He only has himself to blame. Not society or any of that ****e the lefties will try and peddle us.

He only has himself to blame. Not society or any of that ****e the lefties will try and peddle us.

17 years old they could've gave him a good beating maybe left him in hospital for a month or 2 but if some people think he deserved that sort of death fair enough. i just don't think anyone deserves that. let alone a child

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

What does that mean?

It means go back to the start of the thread and catch with the rest of us

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement