Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Honest rob wrote: »
    Did yous hear about the 2 boys that got cut up in finglas village yesterday supposed to be connected to flashy

No rob, what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Username you choose

How's it going all, first time to post here, I find this thread very interesting, madness what's going on in such a small city.

Anyway, is this attack (link below) related to gangland? I heard he pissed off someone in thr Cabra house pub last month.

Michael Mulvey was his name I think, I can't post link for some reason, it's on sun website if Google it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The pub is sill called the oasis by locals.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Honest rob wrote: »
    Did yous hear about the 2 boys that got cut up in finglas village yesterday supposed to be connected to flashy

Didn’t hear this, fill the lads in.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Didn’t hear this, fill the lads in.

It's a traveller feud. Nothing to do with Glen Ward.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Tony_Clifton

This is like an old women's knitting club, gossiping about things you have no idea about.
    the real people who control the drug trade in finglas and Dublin, you have never heard their names.
    Flashy is a nobody don't believe everything you read in a newspaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

This is like an old women's knitting club, gossiping about things you have no idea about.
    the real people who control the drug trade in finglas and Dublin, you have never heard their names.

Welcome to the knitting club Tony, why don't you enlighten us with your in depth knowledge of the workings of the Dublin drugs trade?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Welcome to the knitting club Tony, why don't you enlighten us with your in depth knowledge of the workings of the Dublin drugs trade?

He's right though.

There is one chap out that way coolock/Finglas and his name has never been mentioned either here or the papers

• Advertisement

He's right though.

There is one chap out that way coolock/Finglas and his name has never been mentioned either here or the papers

Same down the country where I am, pointless addition to the thread but - Sure as Tony won't be naming his man, neither will I!

So without this info, we might as well discuss what's out there - it's terribly interesting, even if it's not 100% accurate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Well the person who controls the drug trade is the supplier. With no drugs supplied there is no drug trade. The suppliers of the drugs are most likely a 30 billion a year cartel, or other large drug traffickers like the penguin etc. Boys on a world wide scale. They've been in the papers frequently throughout the years. So I'd be pretty certain if you follow the news you would know the names of who controls the drug trade

Well the person who controls the drug trade is the supplier. With no drugs supplied there is no drug trade. The suppliers of the drugs are most likely a 30 billion a year cartel, or other large drug traffickers like the penguin etc. Boys on a world wide scale. They've been in the papers frequently throughout the years. So I'd be pretty certain if you follow the news you would know the names of who controls the drug trade
    Theres always one or two you might not had heard of but nobody is controlling those areas without been noticed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,151 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

That round the clock Garda unit is gone now

At the Hutch house in Champions Avenue? It's still there today.

Theres always one or two you might not had heard of but nobody is controlling those areas without been noticed.

blanchardstown/finglas is being controlled by one person for about 5 years now.
    all them names in the paper are just fools causing trouble making headlines.
    anybody can buy an ounce if you have cash doesnt make you part of a gang.
    this person drives around in an X5 never had a "job" to speak of.
    no hassle from Garda no names in the paper. no gang fueds

spurious wrote: »

24/7 never leave

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

There using acid now how low can you go.

Expect to hear more and more of this happening over here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

That's all they are is fools. People on here probably think there are no drugs in tallaght because they never read/hear about anyone in the papers.

The place is rife with Coke and never the mention of a dealer on here.

Some people might know one who once robbed a bank and his getaway vehicle was a horse (He is a mad kunt all the same) but there are some big/huge time dealers supplying a lot of south dublin and they steer clear of man bags and instagram and whatever else these muppets in Finglas get up to

24/7 never leave

Even a feature on google maps sure :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

That's all they are is fools. People on here probably think there are no drugs in tallaght because they never read/hear about anyone in the papers.

The place is rife with Coke and never the mention of a dealer on here.

Some people might know one who once robbed a bank and his getaway vehicle was a horse (He is a mad kunt all the same) but there are some big/huge time dealers supplying a lot of south dublin and they steer clear of man bags and instagram and whatever else these muppets in Finglas get up to

No one thinks that, are you joking?:pac:

It's everywhere, but especially in Lower class areas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

spurious wrote: »

As jobs go it must be pretty boring. Just sitting there for hours on end, watching everything and everyone go about their daily lives, but cant switch off fully either just in case something does happen. Shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/1213/1098990-gareth-brophy-court/

These murders seem to be carried out by young lads with no convictions or aren't serious players. Same story of the young lad who has been convicted of the JD muder. Is it just a case of them owing mone for coke and end up being drafted in or is there something else going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

As jobs go it must be pretty boring. Just sitting there for hours on end, watching everything and everyone go about their daily lives, but cant switch off fully either just in case something does happen. Shocking

Like the secret service except they wouldn't take a bullet for him

I agree with you to a extent but some of these *****s in here knew that bloke that was done in lucan before even the fire brigade put out the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

I agree with you to a extent but some of these *****s in here knew that bloke that was done in lucan before even the fire brigade put out the car.

I have to say I grew up not far from the lad found in the burning car. I hung around in his estate when I was in my mid teens, and I'd be of a similar age. I hadn't a bog who he was. Neither did a couple of my brothers.

There's other people I went to school with who are at it a long time and you never hear their names.

Well until they are whacked, at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/1213/1098990-gareth-brophy-court/

These murders seem to be carried out by young lads with no convictions or aren't serious players. Same story of the young lad who has been convicted of the JD muder. Is it just a case of them owing mone for coke and end up being drafted in or is there something else going on?

I think it usually is just a case of owing money or being lured in by the promise of a decent amount of cash.

The lad that in the JD case was a bit of both. He was/is with the sister of the fella that allegedly ordered the hit. Apparently he racked up a bill and was promised it'd be cleared and he'd also be given a lump sum for the job.

Syndic wrote: »
    I think it usually is just a case of owing money or being lured in by the promise of a decent amount of cash.

The lad that in the JD case was a bit of both. He was/is with the sister of the fella that allegedly ordered the hit. Apparently he racked up a bill and was promised it'd be cleared and he'd also be given a lump sum for the job.

I know the girl he went out with before the girl your referring to. He was a manager in supervalue at the time

Why refer to the people in this thread using something derogatory?? Please explain for me einstein the reason you view this thread? The reason u check on it regularly for updates? Numpty

Why refer to the people in this thread using something derogatory?? Please explain for me einstein the reason you view this thread? The reason u check on it regularly for updates? Numpty

Relax its not that serious kid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Was a joke as in ****s here know and it was right.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement