Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Honest rob wrote: »
    Shut up you ****ebag all your doing is reading newspapers you haven't a clue

If you know so much tell us what happened then

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

How do you reply to someone on this im only new to this

Not like this anyway or you won't last p*ssing time.
    Shut up you ****ebag

No need to abuse fellow posters on here. Some people are chancers and wafflers alright but others are definitely in the know. If you wanna stick about, you should keep that type of thing under wraps tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Shut up you ****ebag all your doing is reading newspapers you haven't a clue

You're the one hasnt a clue you ****ing brain dead moron. Please tell us more about how this is connected to flashy?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,908 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Things are hotting up in here.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Thug life boards.ie 2019

Watch yo ass, you may catch a bullet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,908 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

BDI wrote: »
    Thug life boards.ie 2019

Watch yo ass, you may catch a bullet.

https://www.facebook.com/snapbooknewzealand/videos/1499077960201420/?t=85

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

How do you reply to someone on this im only new to this lads but the boys that got cut up in finglas and that acid attack is linked to flashy i know that for a fact it's not just travelers that fool who commented on this a few days ago is getting his info from the papers he doesn't have a clue what's going on
    Well why don't you tell us what you know about it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Things are hotting up in here.

The only whacking that is going on in this thread is of the 'off' variety.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Am i seen things or are there yellow and red beside peoples names on this yellow and red cards ? 😂

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Am i seen things or are there yellow and red beside peoples names on this yellow and red cards ? ��

That's the card system!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

So who's got street cred here?

There's me and gangsta honest rob

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Am i seen things or are there yellow and red beside peoples names on this yellow and red cards ? 😂

It would be far more appropriate in this thread if, instead of issuing a card, they instead issued a Garda GIM form to any poster who does not follow the rules.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Berserker5 wrote: »

For sure

Seen any guards around today?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Well all you do is mention that poxy donut shop every couple of weeks and post pictures of Travellers asking ''who is dis?''. You're not exactly Inspector Clouseau.

Sometimes I drive through coolock with the windows down and the system up.

But the doors locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

BDI wrote: »
    Sometimes I drive through coolock with the windows down and the system up.

But the doors locked.

Come back to me when you can do 2 lengths of the swimming pool in Northside Shopping Centre, n00b.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Ridouan Taghi apparently arrested in an apartment in Dubai with an extradition order in place to the Netherlands. Kinahan must be feeling the heat right now.

Ridouan Taghi apparently arrested in an apartment in Dubai with an extradition order in place to the Netherlands. Kinahan must be feeling the heat right now.

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LaCosaNausea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Nicola Tallant has shared a link on her Twitter account that implies Ridouan Taghi a well know business partner of Daniel Kinahan and who is wanted for 9 murders among countless other things in the Netherlands has been arrested at an apartment Dubai.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Or else Taghi is just another one of his associates that he has handed over to keep the show on the road.

We've heard plenty of times the Gardaí can't do anything because we don't have an extradition treaty in place with the UAE. Well, the Netherlands don't either and they got one in place for Taghi. Just shows it can be done.

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Or else Taghi is just another one of his associates that he has handed over to keep the show on the road.

Everyone else seems to be getting taken down except him

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

We've heard plenty of times the Gardaí can't do anything because we don't have an extradition treaty in place with the UAE. Well, the Netherlands don't either and they got one in place for Taghi. Just shows it can be done.

When an innocent lawyer gets killed the rules change.

Always a shooting in the week leading up to Christmas this year be no different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Is DK actually wanted on any charges here?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

I really doubt DK is under pressure. They haven't really laid a glove on him. The only reason this Dutch Moroccan fella is in trouble is because the prosecutor was killed. DK has let the people around him take the fall, I don't see that changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Two up in court tomorrow for the WW murder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Two up in court tomorrow for the WW murder

Willy wonka ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

Happy4all wrote: »
    Willy wonka ?

WW

This discussion has been closed.