Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

Why did he get let off in court for this? Anyone know what the judge was told to drop the case like that?- I’m a new user so it won’t let me attach link to that tiger kidnapping of the post office worker a few years back

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭40supple

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Why did he get let off in court for this? Anyone know what the judge was told to drop the case like that?- I’m a new user so it won’t let me attach link to that tiger kidnapping of the post office worker a few years back

Apparently one on the jurors was heard talking about the case on the luas. Something like that is why one collapsed, the other was even more ropey.
    Very dodgy imo that it’s wasn’t heard in Special Criminal Court.
    Very lucky lad or could be fond of the golden typewriter

40supple wrote: »
    Apparently one on the jurors was heard talking about the case on the luas. Something like that is why one collapsed, the other was even more ropey.

Yeah seems very dodgy that’s why I was asking. He gets little media attention compared to anyone else at his level. Mad the way something that serious can be dropped for something like that. I remember reading a while ago that the guards were monitoring a woman close to him that was high up in a government department. He must have something to get him not much hassle whether it’s money, ratting. That anti Kinahan twitter page never posted anything about him either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

Draw your own conclusions i'd say, seems to live a charmed life

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

40supple wrote: »

Didn't a key witness disappear to Australia and couldn't be tracked down,more than likely with a nice back hander from gill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Didn't a key witness disappear to Australia and couldn't be tracked down,more than likely with a nice back hander from gill.

Two of the gang got long term sentences. If authorities wanted him convicted and jailed it would have happened

Two of the gang got long term sentences. If authorities wanted him convicted and jailed it would have happened

Why do you reckon the authorities wouldn't have wanted to convict him? money ? I could be wrong saying this but hes probably biggest on irish soil, top 3 anyway ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Why do you reckon the authorities wouldn't have wanted to convict him? money ? I could be wrong saying this but hes probably biggest on irish soil, top 3 anyway ?

The authorities are probably delighted he whipped the sh1t out of the real IRA, to be honest. He ran them good and proper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

pablo128 wrote: »
    The authorities are probably delighted he whipped the sh1t out of the real IRA, to be honest. He ran them good and proper.

He chopped the head off the serpent so to speak

Who was little or jd selling for and was it unpaid debts that got them whacked? Thought it was bit weird little didn’t just sell for flashy (could be wrong maybe he did)since they were mates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

This thread makes me think of the Sunday World and if they had a comment section:pac::pac:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Who was little or jd selling for and was it unpaid debts that got them whacked? Thought it was bit weird little didn’t just sell for flashy (could be wrong maybe he did)since they were mates

JD was selling for the same man that ordered his killing his so called mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Usually these lads run up bills with a few different people after getting bad credit ratings from everyone they end up dead.

They don’t sell for any one person usually.

A lot of the time they can owe 10 grand to person A. They sniff too much or don’t get paid enough to pay the bill so they can get more drugs from person A on tick again and pay dribs and drabs while the bill slowly gets bigger.

Sooner or later person A realises they are losing money on this fella and cut off the supply. He goes to person B and starts doing the same with him while paying person A or dodging person A all together.

Most of the time when people get shot for bills they owe money everywhere. Person B may find out person A and C and D are all getting paid and he isn’t.

It’s mad people still think it’s a slick business operation ran by cool calm rough diamonds. It’s a volatile random day to day operation full of lads who can’t hold down a normal job mainly because they had childhoods that make them panic if everything feels safe. The ones at the top are usually the ones who don’t get out of it 24/7 and start fights with everyone.
    They pay single mothers and stupid teenagers to hold the drugs in houses. People come in cars to drop the drugs off there and other people come in cars to take them away.
    The lads that make money see very little of the drugs. They are likely to be supplying both sides in a fight. I know of one recent fella I think was killed to cut off the supply to an opposing side in a dispute. The media report it different but if it’s what I think it is it shows a small bit of intelligence from the opposing side. It’s rare though that they can think past the next weekend.
    There is very little gangland in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

How can you lose money with something as easy as cocaine?

Shower of fcuking muppets

• Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭Jeff2

This thread makes me think of the Sunday World and if they had a comment section:pac::pac:

TheRepentent according to sources should be added to that. :)

How can you lose money with something as easy as cocaine?

Shower of fcuking muppets

Most young lads selling take there own gear dressed in the best giving out stuff on tick to other dealers who are more users and don’t get there money in vicious circle they get into it thinking they can make it big there own partying usually destroys them

Ratbags wrote: »
    Most young lads selling take there own gear dressed in the best giving out stuff on tick to other dealers who are more users and don’t get there money in vicious circle they get into it thinking they can make it big there own partying usually destroys them

Anyone with a head on their shoulders could clean up

And they do another level up

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Cops hate the Ra and the fools associated with it more than any drug dealer

Cops hate the Ra and the fools associated with it more than any drug dealer

It’s a threat to their state

Much more important than the kids living in it

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

big can go the local for a few pints, flashy can’t nip the shop for a roll. The Sunday world are to blame for the creation of the Gucci gang, moncler and Canada goose wearing teens sells papers.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭various artistes

big can go the local for a few pints, flashy can’t nip the shop for a roll. The Sunday world are to blame for the creation of the Gucci gang, moncler and Canada goose wearing teens sells papers.

Completely OT but Canada Goose jackets are feckin poxy looking. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone over the age of 19 wearing one. A decade from now they'll be this generations equivalent of those trackie bottoms that had the buttons on the leg.

Ratbags wrote: »
    JD was selling for the same man that ordered his killing his so called mate

who was that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Anyone with a head on their shoulders could clean up

And they do another level up

Always some pure nutcase to take that head clean off though. Weird social rituals when your meeting within these circles, you will be tested constantly, you can be smart but if your not ruthless you will be taken advantage of.

who was that?

Pm sent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Completely OT but Canada Goose jackets are feckin poxy looking. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone over the age of 19 wearing one. A decade from now they'll be this generations equivalent of those trackie bottoms that had the buttons on the leg.

I'm going to take a wild guess that the 14 year olds of Summerhill and Thomas St aren't actually going around in €700+ jackets made for Arctic weather conditions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

As regards the Canada goose stuff it goes back to their upbringing. Stupid parents showing how great they are by spending all their welfare on designer clothes for children who grow out of them after a few months,

500 euro spent on presents at Christmas with nothing but booze in the fridge, thousands spent on crap over the years with no money for college.

Showing off is taught from a young age. Having 300e runners is more important than having a job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Always some pure nutcase to take that head clean off though. Weird social rituals when your meeting within these circles, you will be tested constantly, you can be smart but if your not ruthless you will be taken advantage of.

Yep. A Walter White type individual would find it very hard to break into the Coolock circle. If you have your Leaving cert you are viewed with suspicion.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Dante7 wrote: »
    Yep. A Walter White type individual would find it very hard to break into the Coolock circle. If you have your Leaving cert you are viewed with suspicion.

Think I remember reading on here ages ago that the Big fella discussed a few pages back (got away with the tiger kidnapping recently) is a relatively well-read, well-educated guy. Obviously probably the exception to the rule, but may help explain his longevity in that life.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Honest rob

How do you reply to someone on this im only new to this lads but the boys that got cut up in finglas and that acid attack is linked to flashy i know that for a fact it's not just travelers that fool who commented on this a few days ago is getting his info from the papers he doesn't have a clue what's going on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Honest rob

It's a traveller feud. Nothing to do with Glen Ward.

Shut up you ****ebag all your doing is reading newspapers you haven't a clue

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement