Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

I'm talking about Christy junior not dan or hutch. Christy Jr was a nice fella when i knew him

Yeah going from what I heard he is the brains of the operation,he looks after the money laundering and Daniel lookd after the murders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

Kinahan ripped off the hutches twice though

They had money off GH and then more off the monk to save his life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

If Gary hadn't of tried to kill Dan the man (Hitting JM instead) then none of this would have come about

Apparently the shooting of Jamie Moore had nothing to do with Gary, a young coked up relative took mink kok car and tried to kill Cancer or even Gary.

3 August 2014 Moore shot

15 August 2014 a young man was shot in both legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Tippsman wrote: »
    Apparently the shooting of Jamie Moore had nothing to do with Gary, a young coked up relative took mink kok car and tried to kill Cancer or even Gary.

3 August 2014 Moore shot

I dont believe that for a second.

I dont believe that for a second.

What don't you believe the whole lot or bits of it?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

3 August 2014 Moore shot

Sure it was that shooting that basically kicked everything off. Hutch was out of his box apparently and was seen firing the pistol

Someone told me both Dan and Moore were wearing similar colour caps when the shooting took place.

Sure it was that shooting that basically kicked everything off. Hutch was out of his box apparently and was seen firing the pistol

Someone told me both Dan and Moore were wearing similar colour caps when the shooting took place.

Which hutch Gary or a young relative?

Which hutch Gary or a young relative?

Gary

He may well have had someone else with him though. I'm not aware of this

Patrick Hutch

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

3 August 2014 Moore shot

Who do you think organised the young relative to do it..

• Advertisement

Gary

He may well have had someone else with him though. I'm not aware of this

Stories change over time, all stories at the height of killings and online at the time pointed the shooting at a young relative.

Stories change over time, all stories at the height of killings and online at the time pointed the shooting at a young relative.

Sure everyone thinks their version is Gospel anyway! Friend of a friend and all that

Yeah with all the BS thats out there that part seems to stack up. But it was Gary that organised it according to most. That was really the beginning of it all.

Who do you think organised the young relative to do it..

If Gary ordered it, why did a young relative get shot in both legs almost 2 weeks later?

If Gary ordered it, why did a young relative get shot in both legs almost 2 weeks later?

Because he was the shooter.

Punishment shooting because he was the shooter (apparently). Gary got his punishment in Sept 2015.

Nah not sure. He'd have got more than bullets in the leg for being the shooter.

Punishment shooting because he was the shooter (apparently). Gary got his punishment in Sept 2015.

Youd wonder why they didnt just kill him.

Youd wonder why they didnt just kill him.

Ya that is surprising, considering how absolutely ruthless they have been since then. You would have to think at the time that they were thinking clearly enough that they didn't want to bring more attention on themselves by killing him. Who the hell knows

Because he was the shooter.

Apparently money invested with cancer wasn't been paid back, which started it all.

Spanish police gave cancer a description of shooter and of koks car used which the kinahans were minding

Arranged punishment shooting for shooting Moore, all the hallmarks of a lone ranger

It became ruthless after Byrne was shot and coldly finished.

It must of been a high up person in "kinahan" dublin crew that shot the young relative.

• Advertisement

Apparently money invested with cancer wasn't been paid back, which started it all.

Spanish police gave cancer a description of shooter and of koks car used which the kinahans were minding

Arranged punishment shooting for shooting Moore, all the hallmarks of a lone ranger

It became ruthless after Byrne was shot and coldly finished.

It must of been a high up person in "kinahan" dublin crew that shot the young relative.

I see what your saying. But theres no way I can believe Gary wasn't behind that. That was the whole reason the Monk had to step in and pay the money to save his life. And if he wasn't involved, why would they have killed him in Sept 2015?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Deco Barry wrote: »
    You can bet your life if cancer had his time back he would have never had him murdered but he does have a huge ego and thought he was invincible,now he has to live in the desert for the rest of his life,equally the monk would never have attempted the Regency if he had any idea of the retaliation that was going to follow although if they got Daniel it wouldn't have been so bad.

I wonder about that. His life is changed now forever so you might think there are regrets but like was said many times these people don't think like everyone else, especially someone in his position with an ego like that. The hit on Gary was one thing, but it was the attempted hit on the Monk that was really the point of no return.

I see what your saying. But theres no way I can believe Gary wasn't behind that. That was the whole reason the Monk had to step in and pay the money to save his life. And if he wasn't involved, why would they have killed him in Sept 2015?

IMO the young relative took it upon himself and that's why "the monk" stood up for Gary, of which he didn't approve of some of the ****e he got up too.

If Gary wanted cancer dead would he have not brought in the infamous "hitman" after Gary was killed said "this won't end until cancer is dead" ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

What happened with Paddy Doyle that time?

Was it the kinahans behind it or the Turks or russians

That barrister that represents him, he represents the Hutches aswell. Is there not a conflict of interests there somewhere?

• Advertisement

IMO the young relative took it upon himself and that's why "the monk" stood up for Gary, of which he didn't approve of some of the ****e he got up too.

If Gary wanted cancer dead would he have not brought in the infamous "hitman" after Gary was killed said "this won't end until cancer is dead" ?

You have a point.. The way I always viewed it, just reading about it with limited information, was that it wasn't a very well planned attempted hit. and that it was a quick decision when they saw an opportunity rather than planning it out properly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement