Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

First i heard of David Icke was watching a doc on vice last night, the guy sounds like an absolute nutter. I'm not big into conspiracies anymore used to be crazy into them back in my teen years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    MaybeMebbe;) Tom can give us a definitive answer
    Yhess, Mebbe he wills, mebbbee he won'ts.

Ah No worries, here it is from the urban slang dictionary thing:
    Slang term for maybe, used predominantly in the north of England.

Good day to you good man from the Northern Shires, tip 'o the hat and all of that, a pint of the finest mead then it's a tally ho old boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    Ive never heard maybe said that way,reading the post in my head sounds unnatural.
    Is it said fast or slow?:confused:

It sure is weird, and to have been used twice. Maybe it's Zulu or something for the actual proper word: 'maybe'.

So, I posit that you might be David Icke, and your response focuses on my usage of a diminutive 'mebbe'... distraction or what? ??

Lizard men rule... especially with global warming...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

TomOnBoard wrote: »
    Ok....Whatever floats your boat.
    It's warm enough this week, suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

So, I posit that you might be David Icke, and your response focuses on my usage of a diminutive 'mebbe'... distraction or what? ??

Oh so its a backhanded insult?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Unless he did it every couple of days over a period of time, I see Epstein's signing a new will 2 days b4 he died as additional proof that he intended to shuffle off his mortal coil (s).

So he suicided. Either he did it entirely on his own or he paid someone to help him. Either way, he intended to die, and any help came from persons paid by him and not from some extraneous power, such as Clintons, Trumps, Illuminati, The Family or whatever. ..

Just let's puts that BS to bed and move on with prosecuting his partners in crime...

Nobody here has mentioned the illumanti, the family and only one or two persons mentioned Clinton. If he was killed, which is fairly likely, it was whatever organisation was funding him these years and was helping the blackmail.

That’s far more interesting than the actual perps.

Tony EH wrote: »
    It's not MY evidence. It's THE evidence. At least the evidence that been produced so far.

There has been nothing put forward that can used as a solid case against Prince Andrew yet.

It has been photographs and hearsay, all of which amount to nothing really.

The only thing that has come into play is the allegation by an, as yet, unidentified woman in America. But, still, that remains just an allegation. An allegation that's still being investigated.

What’s the point of this hand waving? Again, this is not a court of law. We know he’s not legally guilty. However he might be guilty of something and it’s highly unlikely that friends of Epstein didn’t know his prolectivity.

This is a good example of how the arguments about obvious conspiracies can be well-poisoned, generally by the dullest of minds. When the allegations about the Catholic Church came out, no doubt somebody mentioned lizards or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

What’s the point of this hand waving? Again, this is not a court of law. We know he’s not legally guilty. However he might be guilty of something and it’s highly unlikely that friends of Epstein didn’t know his prolectivity.

Nothing to do with "hand waving".

There's far too much bollocks talk going on though. There always is with stuff like this in the news.

Fact of the matter is that nobody knows fuck all at the moment and there are no smoking guns to be found. Speculation, the odd photo, allegations and what not are just a load of hot air, until something solid can be made of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

There's far too much bollocks talk going on though. There always is with stuff like this in the news.

Fact of the matter is that nobody knows fuck all at the moment and there are no smoking guns to be found. Speculation, the odd photo, allegations and what not are just a load of hot air, until something solid can be made of it.

But are you okay if we discuss it on say a discussion forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,167 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

tuxy wrote: »
    Yup strong extradition treaty between the US and UK so no issue having him sent to face the music in the U.S if it comes to it......
    I assume him being a royal wouldn't have any impact on the law.

Really? I think you're being a bit naive there. The Royal family despite not being directly involved in government are still hugely influential, rich and powerful with connections all over the world. You can be sure they all have diplomatic passports.

But are you okay if we discuss it on say a discussion forum?

Oh, go on so. :P

But only if your good.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,228 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Yup strong extradition treaty between the US and UK so no issue having him sent to face the music in the U.S if it comes to it......
    I assume him being a royal wouldn't have any impact on the law.

absent video evidence of andrew raping an underage girl there is not a hope in hell of them extraditing him. and even if such evidence did exist i'm still not sure they would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

The former cellmate of Jeffrey Epstein has claimed prison guards have been threatening him to make him 'shut up' about speaking out over the circumstances surrounding the millionaire's suicide, according to a new legal filing.

Ex cop-turned-felon Nicholas Tartaglione, 51, is now requesting to be transferred from the Metropolitan Correctional Center after allegedly being told to ‘shut up’ and ‘stop talking’ about how Epstein was able to commit suicide in federal custody.

Tartaglione briefly shared a cell with Epstein inside the detention center, during which time the accused sex trafficker allegedly attempted suicide for the first time

The clear message Mr. Tartaglione has received is that if he conveys information about the facility or about [Epstein’s] recent suicide, there will be a price to pay,’ Tartaglione’s attorney Bruce Barket said in a letter to White Plains federal Judge Kenneth Karas.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7377001/Man-shared-cell-Epstein-requests-different-jail-guards-threatened-him.html

Let him talk, spill the beans. Why would they want him to keep quiet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Let him talk, spill the beans. Why would they want him to keep quiet?

I don't understand why the officials of the detention centre wouldn't want the world to know how incompetent they are.

I don't understand why the officials of the detention centre wouldn't want the world to know how incompetent they are.

I don't believe for a second, Epstein committed suicide. A bed sheet around the neck would only stop his oxygen supply. It doubtful the force will be strong enough to break the bones around the neck. Robin Williams died in similar way, he used a belt tied around a doorknob and he was found in a crouched position. They found no broken bones in his neck.

Not one but two guards falling asleep allegedly. Taken off suicide watch. No camera footage. Records changed. Of course you will have people claiming your a conspiracy theorist for highlighting his death suspicious.

Maybe Mark Epstein will use some of his money to launch an investigation!

Maybe Mark Epstein will use some of his money to launch an investigation!

The establishment is covering up his death. They got the muscle and influence to stop any new Epstein investigation. Epstein got too much dirt and they were afraid it come out. Now they can hide any revelations Epstein might have given to the FBI.

Business leaders, presidents, government officials, scientists all knew Epstein. How they all know him? Have you see anyone from CNN touch it and investigate? There you evidence nothing will be done. I have seen this before.

There a sordid dark hidden world they want kept secret from the public. Epstein knew people who were involved in illegal drug smuggling, also knew arm dealers. Epstein probably is asset of US intelligence, or another foreign intelligence service. Nobody has a clue how he earned his money for decades. Will that be looked at, i doubt it. Cover ups are part of human history.

Look. The guy is a convicted pedo. He was given a light sentence because of his contacts. Obviously there’s going to be speculation. And welcome to this discussion board.

Look. The guy is a convicted pedo. He was given a light sentence because of his contacts. Obviously there’s going to be speculation. And welcome to this discussion board.

For the umpteenth time, I'm not talking about Epstein. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Prince Andrew? I think it is as you make posts about him?

Prince Andrew? I think it is as you make posts about him?

Bingo. Give yourself a biscuit.

Honestly, you'd wonder sometimes if people are actually reading the thread or just looking for a post to reply to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Bingo. Give yourself a biscuit.

Honestly, you'd wonder sometimes if people are actually reading the thread or just looking for a post to reply to.
    Source?

There’s going to be general speculation about his friends and colleagues who were on his island or in his house(s) where this activity took place.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

chris050807_468x557.jpg

1697143-le-prince-andrew-arrivant-le-27-janvier-950x0-3.jpg

andrew050807_468x469.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000505118110-1-e1562953270899.jpg?w=620

GettyImages-117647363.jpg

article-1300654-0AB20214000005DC-697_306x423.jpg

article-1300654-0AB203C7000005DC-978_306x423.jpg

getimage.aspx?regionKey=wgowVeDH%2FNqEe2bN52Lzog%3D%3D

For a guy '' not involved'' he sure does end up around a lot of girls who are young enough to be his daughter.
    He's already coming up with excuses as to why he'll never return to the USA,
    He knows dam well he'll be arrested on the spot.

He's on that yacht with Epstein surrounded by young girls, yet he claims '' I know nothing''
    He needs exposing. Sad that these guys who shut Epstein up will get away scott free.

Maybe Kubrick was on to something......

Maybe Kubrick was on to something......

??

chris050807_468x557.jpg

1697143-le-prince-andrew-arrivant-le-27-janvier-950x0-3.jpg

andrew050807_468x469.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000505118110-1-e1562953270899.jpg?w=620

GettyImages-117647363.jpg

article-1300654-0AB20214000005DC-697_306x423.jpg

article-1300654-0AB203C7000005DC-978_306x423.jpg

getimage.aspx?regionKey=wgowVeDH%2FNqEe2bN52Lzog%3D%3D

For a guy '' not involved'' he sure does end up around a lot of girls who are young enough to be his daughter.
    He's already coming up with excuses as to why he'll never return to the USA,
    He knows dam well he'll be arrested on the spot.

He's on that yacht with Epstein surrounded by young girls, yet he claims '' I know nothing''
    He needs exposing. Sad that these guys who shut Epstein up will get away scott free.

Frankly, while I certainly see photos of women who could be classified as 'young enough to be his daughter', which is basically anyone aged 40+ or below, I'm not seeing any 'smoking gun' of an obvious illegal or even immoral linkage with any one of the ladies photographed. .

Furthermore, there isn't one of those beautiful ladies photographed one on one with Andrew who will ever see 18 again as at the date they were photographed. Indeed, there are some beautiful 30+ year bold in there.

I don't know why people will infect a serious thread about a disgusting paedophile (Epstein) with blatant deflections that are simply ludicrous and soo easily disproved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Furthermore, there isn't one of those beautiful ladies photographed one on one with Andrew who will ever see 18 again as at the date they were photographed. Indeed, there are some beautiful 30+ year bold in there.

I don't know why people will infect a serious thread about a disgusting paedophile (Epstein) with blatant deflections that are simply ludicrous and soo easily disproved

Shows a pattern. What other Royal is going to Hooker and Pimps parties, or hanging out on yachts with young girls, even if they are barely over18, he's a old man FFS.

In that distance yacht photo he's on Epsteins boat, with a topless girl that looks 15-19 with Epstein also in pic.
    Andrew is in it neck deep, and he knows it. Will never set foot in states again. Plus Virgina Roberts said it herself that she was passed around to Andrew 3 times for sex. I'm sure the police would like a word with him, plus that vid of him at his home while teen girls came and went. He's a player for sure.

Advertisement