Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Looking like he was killed, its in everyones interests to know how this happened as clearly somebody is afraid of something.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭Ecce No Homo

it's a very, very sick world out there folks. the entertainment business mixing with top levels of government and financial system, all governmened by pedophiles and compromosied people. and that is before you look into the occult aspects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

it's a very, very sick world out there folks. the entertainment business mixing with top levels of government and financial system, all governmened by pedophiles and compromosied people. and that is before you look into the occult aspects.

People laughed when David Icke talked about the shape-shifting lizard world rulers, has he been vindicated?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,104 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

tuxy wrote: »
    People laughed when David Icke talked about the shape-shifting lizard world rulers, has he been vindicated?

People laughed because he REALLY believed these people were actual lizards and they were right to laugh too.

Just because stopped clocks like Icke and Alex Jones get some things correct some of the time. It doesn't make them worth listening to all of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,888 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Just f*cking what mate. You cant be serious

I don't get you? He didn't shoot up a school, and wasn't some brutal serial rapist. When you see videos of these girls coming and going from his house you see them smiling on the way in and out, you see them looking for him. Yes it was manipulation, and they were underage, but they were 16/17, not 6 and 7. In the eyes of the law he did wrong, and was rightly charged, I'm just saying he wasn't the worst criminal in the world. Didn't deserve the ending he got, just because he paid some late teenage girls for a massage.

He wasn't some priest raping 5 year old's, in eyes of the law it's all the same, but come on, it's different, I'm sure he had 20 year olds, 21 year olds, 19, year olds mixed in with the 16 year olds, and the 17 year olds.

''Young women'' as Trump put it. But he broke the law, and had info on others who did too. That is why he is dead.

• Advertisement

I don't get you? He didn't shoot up a school, and wasn't some brutal serial rapist. When you see videos of these girls coming and going from his house you see them smiling on the way in and out, you see them looking for him. Yes it was manipulation, and they were underage, but they were 16/17, not 6 and 7. In the eyes of the law he did wrong, and was rightly charged, I'm just saying he wasn't the worst criminal in the world. Didn't deserve the ending he got, just because he paid some late teenage girls for a massage.

He wasn't some priest raping 5 year old's, in eyes of the law it's all the same, but come on, it's different, I'm sure he had 20 year olds, 21 year olds, 19, year olds mixed in with the 16 year olds, and the 17 year olds.

''Young women'' as Trump put it. But he broke the law, and had info on others who did too. That is why he is dead.

The court documents from his previous trial has info on two 8 year old girls he asked one of his assistants to find for him. So it's not so bad because at least they wernt 5 and some were even as old as early 20's!

The court documents from his previous trial has info on two 8 year old girls he asked one of his assistants to find for him. So it's not so bad because at least they wernt 5 and some were even as old as early 20's!

In all fairness I don't know any more details than the ones I do know. I only heard of these late teen girls and massages.
    I should take the time to read these court documents, I did read one where a 13 year old jane doe claimed Trump was at and Epstein party, and Trump raped her and threatened her if she told. This was a story told under oat. But so many of these stories are made up. No newspaper would have nerve to print these stories as they don't add up, they claim people are in one location, when they were on other side of world on that date.
    A lot of smoke and mirrors in these stories.

My info is limited too.
    He wanted two 8 year olds to teach him russian. It seemed it was important they were not blondes, I guess blondes make poor russian teachers.
    The tabloids reported on it and posted a copy of the memo used as court evidence in 2008

https://www-thesun-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/9622107/jeffrey-epstein-eight-year-old-girls-sexually-abuse/amp?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQEKAFwAQ%3D%3D#

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

He said he was the son of god before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

why are beating up on those school shooters all of a sudden?... sure they werent as bad as hitler... leave them alone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

jobless wrote: »
    why are beating up on those school shooters all of a sudden?... sure they werent as bad as hitler... leave them alone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

I think Icke's lizard theories are a cover to allow him to talk about Elites involvement in paedophilia etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

If a picture could speak a thousand words, the this from JE's gaff back in 2010 (as featured in the Mail) below would be the one.
    Not sure but this was even after JE became a proven and convicted indivudual? What strange friends to keep indeed.
    There was even an afterparty for him after returning from his short stay in the jailhouse, interesting guests attended.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367511/Prince-Andrew-pictured-inside-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epsteins-63million-mansion-depravity.html
    eZiYBh7.png
    'Icke was Right?'

If a picture could speak a thousand words, the this from JE's gaff back in 2010 (as featured in the Mail) below would be the one.
    . . . .

Appalling.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

zanador wrote: »
    Having read the entire thread, loads of conspiracy theories and researched thoroughly I have decided that I don't give a toss who killed Epstein I only care that we are living in a world where the sex-traffickers of 14+ year old girls rule us. I don't think anyone can say that this is someone else's problem, this is close to us, these are western leaders, movers and shakers.

Who killed Epstein, don't care - my thoughts and wishes are to all those wee children who were manipulated and abused. (That includes women in their early 20s for me too - I definitely didn't have a clue at that age)

I think we should all care. If Epstein was murdered its not something we should ignore. Epstein was likely going to spill the beans and flip and reveal everything for a lower sentence. Yes, the victims stories will be told, but noway they know the entire story and Epstein dirty secrets and hidden network will not be exposed now. Victims will be given compensation, and over time, the story will be forgotten. I have serious doubts any western leader will face criminal charges now. Worry is they engage in similar activity elsewhere and more young girls will be victims.

I don't think its conspiracy to highlight MCC jail failure to protect a very high profile sex offender prisoner. Two guards sleeping is fishy, taking him off suicide watch is fishy, how he died is fishy, consider here three of the bones fractured in Esptein neck occurs more frequently when someone murdered by strangulation. Even the stories how he committed suicide are not certain- two versions how he did it. Know camera footage yet released to prove nobody entered his cell at night. There video online showing EL chapo in his MCC special housing cell, camera in cell watching him. And it's claimed Esptein was housed three doors down, the same wing of the Jail!

In all fairness I don't know any more details than the ones I do know. I only heard of these late teen girls and massages.
    I should take the time to read these court documents, I did read one where a 13 year old jane doe claimed Trump was at and Epstein party, and Trump raped her and threatened her if she told. This was a story told under oat. But so many of these stories are made up. No newspaper would have nerve to print these stories as they don't add up, they claim people are in one location, when they were on other side of world on that date.
    A lot of smoke and mirrors in these stories.

FBI confirmed some of girls were 14 years old. Epstein was in his late 40s or 50s when he was doing this in the 90s and likely before it.

Tony EH wrote: »
    People laughed because he REALLY believed these people were actual lizards and they were right to laugh too.

Just because stopped clocks like Icke and Alex Jones get some things correct some of the time. It doesn't make them worth listening to all of the time.

True. Alex Jones is not a researcher or a journalist. He airs other people work and takes credit for it. His fanbase for some reason think his the only one online talking about Epstein and his crimes. The Miami Journalist Julie K. Brown, kept digging away and she forced the FBI to doing something about Epstein. Large Official news media outlets ignored the case for a decade +

If Prince Andrew set foot in States he'd be arrested on the spot. He's clearly involved or at least has info.

• Advertisement

If Prince Andrew set foot in States he'd be arrested on the spot. He's clearly involved or at least has info.

I have little faith this will happen. Gladine Maxwell is a free women and she controlled the network with her friend and former partner Epstein.

What would he be charged with?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,104 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Nobody ever gets arrested for having "info". Nor do they get arrested for being friends with somebody.

The fact of the matter is that there is no actual case against Andrew or most of the others that Epstein was associated with and without a solid case, nobody is going to waste their time.

What's going to happen here is that randy Andy will keep a low profile and, eventually, this story will just go away.

A lot of people are asking questions at the moment. But, they're questions based on hot air, to be honest, and until there's a proper case, with bona fide evidence, involved on any of Epstein's associates, friends or acquaintances, that's the way it'll remain.

The trouble is only a few girls spoke out, 1000's more enjoyed the sugar daddy ride and will never say anything negative about Epstein or Andrew or the other high rollers.

. . .
    A lot of people are asking questions at the moment. But, they're questions based on hot air, to be honest, and until there's a proper case, with bona fide evidence, involved on any of Epstein's associates, friends or acquaintances, that's the way it'll remain.

I expect you are right. Himself and the off again on again ex-wife are moochers . If anyone ever gets hold of the money trail between them it will probably explain the lot.

Fergie's 'call me' message to sex abuser Epstein found
    In 2011, she revealed that she received £15,000 from the billionaire to help clear some of her debts.

In an attempt to defend Prince Andrew, 59, against allegations that he had helped negotiate the payment, she appeared to drag him further into the controversy by saying: "The Duke sorted out my debts," adding the deal had been agreed "through the Duke's office".

She later issued a clarification in which she said she had dealt directly with Epstein over nine months and denied that her ex-husband or his staff had negotiated the payment.

source

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

The trouble is only a few girls spoke out, 1000's more enjoyed the sugar daddy ride and will never say anything negative about Epstein or Andrew or the other high rollers.

yeah the ones that didnt speak out obviously enjoyed it.... no other reasons at all... bloody hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Nobody ever gets arrested for having "info". Nor do they get arrested for being friends with somebody.

The fact of the matter is that there is no actual case against Andrew or most of the others that Epstein was associated with and without a solid case, nobody is going to waste their time.

What's going to happen here is that randy Andy will keep a low profile and, eventually, this story will just go away.

There is an ongoing case. Whether we can trust it to do its job is another thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

They might be too scared to. Anyway I’m pretty sure you are trolling right now.

There is an ongoing proper case. Whether we can trust it to do its job is another thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I remember you were on one of the michael jackson threads too claiming that even if he did abuse kids it wasn't that bad because it was "love". Wtf like? Im sensing a theme with your posts.

• Advertisement

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    I remember you were on one of the michael jackson threads too claiming that even if he did abuse kids it wasn't that bad because it was "love". Wtf like? Im sensing a theme with your posts.

I don't recall saying that. This case is nothing like that, Epstein is 100% proven to be guilty.
    I'm saying there are 1000's of victims here , and that a lot of them will never speak badly of the trips around the world and the money. I mean lets get real there are millions of young women on Sugar Daddy advertising looking for guys like Epstein to pay their way. The problem with Epstein is he targeted innocent underage people, and used his money at that point to control and manipulate them. I'm just saying many of them once in this circle wanted to stay in, they kept going back, seeking him out, seeking these benefits. That's why I think a lot of them won't speak up against him.

Advertisement