Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10k gone out of sister account using roblox in 3 months

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I... I... I don't think I'll be able to talk about the topic in hand after watching that smut. I'm still shaking here...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,277 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

rock22 wrote: »
    Are you serious.
    She went shopping in a Lingerie shop. Sex toys must be in your imagination
    Anyway , way off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

So is McDonalds in Red Square. Chip and Pin. I fail to see any difference.

Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

Watch where mammy is shopping before taking the childern off to the countryside to meet the scouts.

This is the full ad, but the singing manaquins are cut from the broadcasts I have seen.

I know I am getting old and grumpy, but as we have young impressionable minds calling in I have begun to check that what I am watching is age appropriate for children. (I had a serious incident about the white bearded red coated lad a little while back. :( )
    IMO that ad is just wrong. She did not need to be shopping for sex toys and it's not acceptable associating childen with adult sexual activity.

Missing the point of that advert, its a car for everyone, running around town, picking up your naughty bits dropping the kids to camp. Then driving away for a dirty weekend away, while the kids are in camp. You know real life?
    A car for everyday life?
    In Fairness, you do know with out some sort of sexual activity you don't get kids sooo. They can be connected.

Not that I can give any Legal advice and ad to the discussion, but this is a massive issue, I have a couple of friends that I have seen this happen to. And I have always had little sympathy for them.
    Little person wants to play, but so many boxes to tick, and agreements to sign up to so tick tick click play away son.

Without caring they have signed in an adult account using there credit card, under there email etc.

But with the amount of hacked accounts you need to have two factor authentication set up.

I put this into the same bracket as a parent ignoring the advice from a game store employee that a game is too violent for their 8yr old, but they tell them to shut up and sell it to them.
    Only for them to ring Joe about how much of disgrace it is GTA, hookers, baseball bats.

The op's sister needs to take a little responsibility they have 10k they don't miss, they are not engaging with the child playing online games.
    Who is the kid talking to online? How are they talking to others online?
    These free games kids are signing up to play, cause they are free, means payment is somewhere else, so they need to be watched close.

I know I am a big gamer, but I do not understand the sitting kids in front of a tablet/games console online not supervise and expect zero repercussions.
    Kids are chancers everyone of them, they try to "bend" the rules to see how much they will get away with.

PS i noticed €7 gone out of my bank account I was what the hell is that, so to not notice 10k is mind blowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

what?
    gmisk wrote: »
    Christ on a bike :rolleyes:
    At least you recognise you are old and grumpy i suppose...
    the "childen" are not associated with adult sexual activity they are out being scouts, they obviously had to stick someone in at that point so it was going to be hill walkers or scouts etc.
    Are you not outraged about a man wearing pyjamas? vile sexualised content that it is!

Anyyyyyyway totally bizarrely way off topic......
    Well at least that has some relevance if the amount of people (women) I see who think pjs and slippers and a dressing gown are fine to wear out to the school gate or to the local shops at 3 in the afternoon.

The sex shop was a choice the brand made. She could have been buying sleeping bags, food etc. The company chose to have her exiting an adult shop.
    Basic imagery dad in bed clothes, mum shopping in an adult shop both taking childern off to the countryside.

what?
    rock22 wrote: »
    Are you serious.
    She went shopping in a Lingerie shop. Sex toys must be in your imagination
    Anyway , way off topic.

What am I thinking, ladies always wear maid and nurse outfits under their everyday work clothes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Well at least that has some relevance if the amount of people (women) I see who think pjs and slippers and a dressing gown are fine to wear out to the school gate or to the local shops at 3 in the afternoon.

The sex shop was a choice the brand made. She could have been buying sleeping bags, food etc. The company chose to have her exiting an adult shop.
    Basic imagery dad in bed clothes, mum shopping in an adult shop both taking childern off to the countryside.

What am I thinking, ladies always wear maid and nurse outfits under their everyday work clothes.

It was a lingerie shop. Please point out exactly where you saw a sex toy because I've watched 3 times now and have yet to see anything of the sort.

Unless you are trying to say the maid outfit is a sex toy? It isn't. Its lingerie.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Well, that escalated quickly.

Just so you are aware my reference to Dacia was about kid spending 10k on stupid game which is what roughly new Dacia would cost.

Speechless now :)

SusieBlue wrote: »
    It was a lingerie shop. Please point out exactly where you saw a sex toy because I've watched 3 times now and have yet to see anything of the sort.

Unless you are trying to say the maid outfit is a sex toy? It isn't. Its lingerie.

What outfits do you have that you silp this on under them before heading out for the day? Would you use them under your work clothes and wear the little hat into work?

Anyway it's a personal thing and I am not going to pull the thread further off topic.

What outfits do you have that you silp this on under them before heading out for the day? Would you use them under your work clothes and wear the little hat into work?

Anyway it's a personal thing and I am not going to pull the thread further off topic.
    Er this is getting a bit personal.....maybe ask the poster out for a drink first?

wonski wrote: »
    Well, that escalated quickly.

Just so you are aware my reference to Dacia was about kid spending 10k on stupid game which is what roughly new Dacia would cost.

Speechless now :)

I know its 15k to 20k was looking at one.

But the idea that a company takes 10k from an 8 year old is madness. And that the bank system did not flag them as unusual transactions before it hit 10k is odd.

• Advertisement

Please do pull it off topic. It's hilarious.

gmisk wrote: »
    Er this is getting a bit personal.....maybe ask the poster out for a drink first?

Provided they aren't using me as a unknowing sex aid before **** in the loo and posting it on utube they can dress as they want. ( < google **** & NSPCC uk)

Provided they using me as a unknowing sex aid before **** in the loo and posting it on utube they can dress as they want. ( < google **** & NSPCC uk)
    :eek:

:confused:
    I think on that note I will stop responding :D

OP i hope your sister gets it sorted....maybe talk to joe, companies will tend to refund if a sniff of bad publicity.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Well this got weird and not at all a legal discussion. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement