Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I know someone else asked last week but has anyone won the bottle from miwadi and how long does it take to come?

I see on their Facebook it can take 60 days

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Margan

Hi cbee20 - good advice on contacting them. I messaged them outlining the issue and they sent me a code I redeemed online. The agent didn't seem too concerned about the dodgy number though.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭macguru

Margan wrote: »
    Hi cbee20 - good advice on contacting them. I messaged them outlining the issue and they sent me a code I redeemed online. The agent didn't seem to concerned about the dodgy number though.

You'd think they would be, considering the reputational damage a dodgy link might entail..

M

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cbee20

Margan wrote: »
    Hi cbee20 - good advice on contacting them. I messaged them outlining the issue and they sent me a code I redeemed online. The agent didn't seem too concerned about the dodgy number though.
    Delighted to hear you got a code and can get a prize😊

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

Ohhh what a lovely prize to win, I havent won anything in ages :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭jellybear

It's only for "one lucky reader" so you're the chosen one- well done and enjoy!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Onity

Did anyone win anything in the O'Donnells daily prizes draw? No luck for me and it's closed now but there were some decent prizes going!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

I won a Kettle & Toaster and know 2 other people who won in it too ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Anyone who won premier league tickets from coke get theirs yet? Wondering how close to the match the tickets will be posted out, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Scoobydooo wrote: »
    Anyone who won premier league tickets from coke get theirs yet? Wondering how close to the match the tickets will be posted out, cheers

I’ve had no word bar confirmation they’ll be posted to the address I provided. I need to check my back account to see whether their spending money was lodged.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I’ve had no word bar confirmation they’ll be posted to the address I provided. I need to check my back account to see whether their spending money was lodged.

Got the spending money into my account no bother, match is Sat week and no tickets yet so wondering if I should try get in touch with them

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭rebelle

Got the spending money into my account no bother, match is Sat week and no tickets yet so wondering if I should try get in touch with them

My sister won tickets for Sunday week and they arrived last Monday by registered post.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

rebelle wrote: »
    My sister won tickets for Sunday week and they arrived last Monday by registered post.

Won some last yr money lodged into account within few days but we had to collect our tickets from a venue beside the football stadium..

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shanmo

When does the aero comp end? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shanmo

shanmo wrote: »

October 6th

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Mine is on Friday week and no tickets yet. Think I'll get in touch with them at some point this week if they don't arrive by tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Daddydaycare1

Do you know if Premier League tickets have a person's name printed on them? I'm going instead of my wife (who won them from Coke) so I hope I'm able to collect them if it's in a kiosk beside the stadium if they're not delivered to me before Friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭rebelle

Do you know if Premier League tickets have a person's name printed on them? I'm going instead of my wife (who won them from Coke) so I hope I'm able to collect them if it's in a kiosk beside the stadium if they're not delivered to me before Friday morning.

There isn't any name on them so I doubt you will have a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Gormal wrote: »

All female titles. Weird to specify it, and then give the male/female option.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Got my coke PL tickets yesterday. They sent them through registered post.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Steph1234

MiWadi bottle arrived today, got word on the 22nd August that I'd won one.

rebelle wrote: »
    There isn't any name on them so I doubt you will have a problem.

Coke just told me that the original winner must be the person who claims the tickets at the stadium (with photo ID) "because the prize is not transferable". The soccer stadiums are not allowed to give out envelopes containing tickets to anyone other than the person mentioned on the envelope (i.e. the winner). That's why the courier option is preferable, because if you have the tickets physically in your hand, you can't get into any hassle at the stadium.

Coke just told me that the original winner must be the person who claims the tickets at the stadium (with photo ID) "because the prize is not transferable". The soccer stadiums are not allowed to give out envelopes containing tickets to anyone other than the person mentioned on the envelope (i.e. the winner). That's why the courier option is preferable, because if you have the tickets physically in your hand, you can't get into any hassle at the stadium.

The tickets themselves may not have names printed on them... but the envelopes containing the tickets do.

I got my miwadi bottle today and got the email on September 2 that I won, so mine only took 10 days, came by express post

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I got my Mi Wadi bottle today - hadn't been notified that I'd won so it was an extra nice surprise!

dee_mc wrote: »
    I got my Mi Wadi bottle today - hadn't been notified that I'd won so it was an extra nice surprise!

I got an email from them

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Brendan Filone

Can someone tell me the answer please :o

https://www.budget.ie/competition/

• Advertisement

Indoor Garden. Good luck!

Advertisement