Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Can someone tell me the answer please :o

https://www.budget.ie/competition/
    Indoor garden

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Anastasia_

Still no sign of the MiWadi bottle after being emailed on the 13th of August saying I'd won.. Starting to lose hope now

Anastasia_ wrote: »
    Still no sign of the MiWadi bottle after being emailed on the 13th of August saying I'd won.. Starting to lose hope now

Maybe get on to them, I got emailed Sep 2 and my bottle came by express post yesterday

Anastasia_ wrote: »

Their terms say 60 days but if people are getting them thta got emailed after you there maybe an issue. You definitely didn't miss the postman and not get a docket maybe it is at the depot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭Gormal

Just got an email saying I won a MiWadi bottle.

• Advertisement

Gormal wrote: »
    Just got an email saying I won a MiWadi bottle.
    Congratulations mine came in 10 days

New York Bagel Tin, did every one get their tin. I won August 6th, it said 30 working days which was today excluding weekends. No sign yet, I emailed but no response yet

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    New York Bagel Tin, did every one get their tin. I won August 6th, it said 30 working days which was today excluding weekends. No sign yet, I emailed but no response yet

Yeah I got mine weeks ago!

Hopefully they will get back to my email. Did it come by post or courier ? My postman is usually good but the couriers can be a disaster if your not home

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

Hopefully they will get back to my email. Did it come by post or courier ? My postman is usually good but the couriers can be a disaster if your not home

I think it came by regular post, was so long ago I can barely remember! Id definitely get on to them you should have it by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,921 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I haven't received mine yet. Emailed them, they apologies said it would be another 28 working days to be delivered. With luck i'll get it before christmas ! :pac:

GBX wrote: »
    I haven't received mine yet. Emailed them, they apologies said it would be another 28 working days to be delivered. With luck i'll get it before christmas ! :pac:
    I guess ill get the same reply so, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 D.I.Y.Diva!!

Got mine a few weeks back, An Post man in a van delivered, not our regular post man on the bike!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Hi all,

I would really like to get your thoughts/advice on something....

So essentially, I would like to make friends with more compers that are based in Ireland, basically anyone who enjoy this hobby and doesn’t mind entering and sharing competitions. I am fairly new at this game myself but I am keen, motivated and currently learning Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, gleam, Rafflecopter etc.

Could I ask a favour then, I would only ask you to join my comping group I made on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I would love to become one of your comping buddys on the above sites.

I know a lot of people, friends and family wont understand this hobby of ours so that’s why I’d like to join forces with similar minded folk aka you who don’t mind sharing competitions to friends. Tbh, I haven’t a clue really how to navigate boards with all of it’s complexities and you could probably get me quicker on apps like facebook messenger etc. Also I find that a lot of competitions want you to tag (comping) friends, but I only have my partner and my Mother who both aren’t fussed about comping which I find rather frustrating. How can they not love winning prizes and giveaways?!

So I would love any feedback, pms, friend requests or feel free to drop me your usernames and I’ll do my best to find you and send you a friend request. Forgive me again, I actually don’t know how to send PM’s on this website which is why I posting here, lol.

Best, E

Got mine a few weeks back, An Post man in a van delivered, not our regular post man on the bike!
    Still no reply, ill give them a call tomorrow

Anybody have a batch code for any of the birds eye fish fingers for the plate competition. Its the same code for each entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Daddydaycare1

Anybody have a batch code for any of the birds eye fish fingers for the plate competition. Its the same code for each entry.

L9238CL066 fish fingers CRISPY BATTER

Thanks, fingers crossed

Thanks, fingers crossed

No luck in that draw, but thanks again. Had you any luck

No luck in that draw, but thank you again. Had u anyluck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

When I entered code above for birds eye comp, it said invalid?

I just entered the same code now
    ...with no problems.
    I haven't won yet though.
    Are you sure it's not your postcode it's saying is invalid?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Onity

Are you sure it's not your postcode? It only accepts eircodes with no space in between.

Keep entering and you'll eventually win – won on my seventh attempt and my housemate won after a few tries as well!

Edit: Here's the batch code for 10 x Omega 3 Fish Fingers if anyone needs one: L9212BO066

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

Thanks daddycare and onity. I'll try again though did have the eircode in correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Mine came by regular post.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cbee20

Came across this:

Tip: If you’re struggling to get the code accepted, try switching zeros and Os. The format of the code is L followed by four numbers, two letters, and three numbers – eg. L9220BR043. Also, ensure you choose the correct product from the drop-down menu!

Onity wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not your postcode? It only accepts eircodes with no space in between.

Keep entering and you'll eventually win – won on my seventh attempt and my housemate won after a few tries as well!

Edit: Here's the batch code for 10 x Omega 3 Fish Fingers if anyone needs one: L9212BO066
    Thanks my husband won one with your code

Thanks daddycare and onity. I'll try again though did have the eircode in correctly.

I just won 2 Birds Eye plates. 2 per household limit. You really have to enter a good few times - about 8 or 10 times each in my case - to have a proper chance to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Steph1234

Late late notice... But would anyone fancy 4 free tickets to the gaa museum tonight at 9 for culture night. Won't make it over myself. Can email the tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭foreverme

just wondering...... how many times can you enter the Miwadi bottle competition? Can you enter a few times a day? Thanks.

Advertisement