Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sh!t that makes you feel old.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I see Karate Kid followed by Federer. He did look like he’d been to karate with that headband

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Hard ones.!. Cant take the pain anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

A text from Three announcing presale codes for Jo Jo Siwa at the 3 Arena.
    Who or what is Jo Jo Siwa.
    I haven't heard of half of the acts they're sending me these days :(

Edit: Just googled. Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Aglomerado wrote: »
    A text from Three announcing presale codes for Jo Jo Siwa at the 3 Arena.
    Who or what is Jo Jo Siwa.
    I haven't heard of half of the acts they're sending me these days :(

Edit: Just googled. Annoying.

Really im shocked.I thought you where "down with the kids":D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭trashcan

dubstarr wrote: »

I'd love to be down with the kids, trouble is I'd never get back up again :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

The New 007 is black and female, whats coming next, a "plus size", transgender 007?
    Sorry but this makes me feel old, just end the franchise, don't kill it.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

dubstarr wrote: »

'fraid not. I have the mind of a 12 year old though...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

ALDI are flogging a “ Retro” microwave cooker...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Supercell wrote: »
    The New 007 is black and female, whats coming next, a "plus size", transgender 007?
    Sorry but this makes me feel old, just end the franchise, don't kill it.
    I would love if they cast an American as 007, just to see the sh!tstorm that would create :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I would love if they cast an American as 007, just to see the sh!tstorm that would create :D

Imagine they cast that Megan Rappinoe from the US womens soccer team. The outrage would be hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Infernum

The PS2 will be turning 20 next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Messing about with google home and my son asked me to get it to play paranoid.

“Hey google play paranoid from Black Sabbath”. It kicks into action and my immediately son stops it, horrified. Apparently paranoid is a tune by Post Malone. Oh and I go know who he is. Not bad for an oul fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

realising after walking too far FOR ME, early today that I care not that is was too far. I will do what I will do. and desist when I choose; and adapt to my old age easily and with dignity.. so no hankering after what I can no longer do. Peace!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Hardly being able to walk after playing 5-a-side 2 days in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭redmgar

Chemical Brothers - Surrender is 20 years old!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,659 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

redmgar wrote: »
    Chemical Brothers - Surrender is 20 years old!

I saw a recent picture of them. How old they're looking makes me feel old...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,508 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Not being able to hit the golfball as far as I used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,659 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Infernum wrote: »
    The PS2 will be turning 20 next year.

My fat PS2 is 17 years old and still works. Which I believe is unusual as they broke all the time. The only issue I have with it is that it refuses to play Rez.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,418 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Going for a haircut and being asked afterwards would you like your eyebrows trimmed as well!
    Wait till they starting asking about the nasal hair...

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Agent Smyth

Wait till they starting asking about the nasal hair...

Or ear hair :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I remember getting paid when I was in my 20s. Best day of the week/month. Now, in my mid 30's, payday is a reminder of how broke I'm going to be before the next pay day. Adulting is fun...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I did and online survey yesterday. At the end there were a few general questions asked. There were five options for 'Age' and I'm now the second oldest section (45-54). :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I did and online survey yesterday. At the end there were a few general questions asked. There were five options for 'Age' and I'm now the second oldest section (45-54). :(

or when they have the year of birth as a dropdown list and you have scroll for ages to find yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

or when they have the year of birth as a dropdown list and you have scroll for ages to find yours.

I think one of the first signs or realisations is when you are asked your age and you actually have to think aboutit and do the math - up to a certain age you just know what age you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When you first leave school. You'd still know a few people in your local secondary school. You may even know friends siblings in the primary school.
    Now you relies you know nobody apart from maybe your friends/family children starting off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I was getting a skincare treatment and they starting telling me the deals I could get on botox and fillers for my fine lines.I know it's probably their standard upselling but I'm not even 30 yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Pogue eile wrote: »
    I think one of the first signs or realisations is when you are asked your age and you actually have to think aboutit and do the math - up to a certain age you just know what age you are.

I know what age i am sob:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

file.php?id=34

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

remembering the moon landing (only vaguely of course!) and knowing I definitely won't be around for the 100th anniversary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bobblehats wrote: »
    file.php?id=34

Oh lord , I haven't a clue who they are :(

Advertisement