Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Wokery harasses us on a daily basis too.

She had a point. That card in the window! :pac:
    The card could have been easily dealt with by saying to the shopkeeper that maybe a little discretion would be advised. It only needed a little tact and diplomacy.
    However, I presume Gems went in with her non-5G smart phone in one hand and squaking at the shop keeper about all the ills of the world and within seconds got the shop keeper's back up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

The racists in Eastern Europe

Hungary and Poland are racist because they want to keep their Countries Hungarian and Polish?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,227 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hungary and Poland are racist because they want to keep their Countries Hungarian and Polish?

Starting to get off topic so I won't be going any further down this tangent.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

The card could have been easily dealt with by saying to the shopkeeper that maybe a little discretion would be advised. It only needed a little tact and diplomacy.
    However, I presume Gems went in with her non-5G smart phone in one hand and squaking at the shop keeper about all the ills of the world and within seconds got the shop keeper's back up.

Probably. But it is kinda funny.
    does wokery contact you directly and give you personal abuse? you seem to find giving people personal abuse to be funny. very odd.

Do we know she gave that girl personal abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,926 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Discrimination law does not apply indiscriminately. There are valid grounds that it can be ignored, health and safety being one.

Don't want to be on Gemma's side, but I don't think there is anything in H&S law that says that it trumps discrimination/equality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,373 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Probably. But it is kinda funny.

perhaps it is best to educate yourself on who you find funny. I wont be responding to you further.

I am unsure if the conversation between Gems and the lady in the shop has been released and if not, why not?
    However, based on her other videos, I can only assume that the lady in the shop was more assertive than the usual people Gems picks on and got rid of her quickly - hence Gems lurking outside looking in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Stop feeding it lefties

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Birneybau wrote: »
    Where?

The US, Italy, Sweden, Germany, France, pretty much all Eastern European countries, Brazil and the UK to a certain extent.

Discrimination law does not apply indiscriminately. There are valid grounds that it can be ignored, health and safety being one.

How do unvaccinated people cause a health and safety risk to anyone who is vaccinated?

• Advertisement

GT89 wrote: »
    How do unvaccinated people cause a health and safety risk to anyone who is vaccinated?
    Did someone say they did?
    However, it is important for the majority to be vaccinated to protect those who can't be vaccinated or the vaccine doesn't work on.
    Those that choose not to be vaccinated for their own selfish reasons lower the pecentage and therefore reduce the likleihood of herd immunity
    there's lots of info out there by respectable orginasations and easy enough to find...
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/herd-immunity-and-coronavirus/art-20486808

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Thry cause a health and safety risk to the immunocompromised/those with allergies who cannot be vaccinated. They pose a risk to the 10% or so for whom the vaccine doesn't work. The more who can participate in a mass vaccination programme the better protected these people are. We dont just vaccinate for our own benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭hynesie08

https://mobile.twitter.com/cath_h2/status/1336342636131569664

Dee wall with the BREAKING story of a shopkeeper forced to close up by the hse yesterday because he refused to make his staff wear masks.........

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3624284440954134&id=1024085534307384&anchor_composer=false

Except apparently he shut up shop 2 months ago and took early retirement......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Don't care. Your point about discrimination is incorrect.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,227 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I feel like you're here long enough to know the answer to this.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I feel like you're here long enough to know the answer to this.
    A quick google would explain it in words a 10 year old would understand

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Gemma is outside the Dail talking about politicians with the mark of the Beast who are trying to turn us into transhumanists to please Satan. They've performed an exorcism on the Oireachtas and she has a truth trailer which gives out various messages such as not to wear masks etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Gemma is outside the Dail talking about politicians with the mark of the Beast who are trying to turn us into transhumanists to please Satan. They've performed an exorcism on the Oireachtas and she has a truth trailer which gives out various messages such as not to wear masks etc.

And you have people here claiming we dont know enough about her to suppose she could be mentally ill. Shame on the fukkers who are egging her on. How long will this continue before the wheels finally come off?

I like the "truth trailer" idea. You gotta give it to her, she's innovative.

I like the "truth trailer" idea. You gotta give it to her, she's innovative.

She's peddling drivel. Morons have been doing that since the invention of language.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

hynesie08 wrote: »
    https://mobile.twitter.com/cath_h2/status/1336342636131569664

Dee wall with the BREAKING story of a shopkeeper forced to close up by the hse yesterday because he refused to make his staff wear masks.........

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3624284440954134&id=1024085534307384&anchor_composer=false

Except apparently he shut up shop 2 months ago and took early retirement......

How much of an idiot do you need to be to think that these ignorant, workshy morons are the solution to your problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

She had, they conducted a f*****g exorcism. Sweet Baby Jebus.......

Watched 1st Bit of it here with the Padre giving it socks in Latin > https://www.facebook.com/martina.fitzgerald.750/videos/418205119320308

Now it struck me how many present at it would understand Latin fluently?

Can't understand in such a location why no efforts were made to disperse the crowd, to arrest anyone for contravention of public health guidelines?

Surely you'd pin-point the Priest as an organiser by virtue of pure logic and you'd do same with Gemma too perhaps?

They're becoming more vague about organising things; very careful about who's involved as Dee/Gemma/Scarey etc. don't want to get arrested.

Here's another feed (this one is Carlow based; another anti TUSLA warrior) > https://www.facebook.com/bridget.scanlon.752/videos/176006047564197

Watching the second video there I see banners "Devotion to Jesus" and a Psalm quote & an image of Jesus & another banner "China Bans Jesus"; this while on a procession to An Taoiseachs office.

Thought Processions like this went out with the Eucharistic Congress.

Behaviours like this are a form of extremism & intimidation to an extent; the flip side is it was like something from Fr. Ted.

Hard to get a figure on turnout; Priest (Singular, One Only I think?) 4-5 Altar Boys/Servers & the audience, sorry congregation, perhaps 20-25 might bring it to around 30 or am I being generous?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,678 ✭✭✭whippet

What I’m looking forward to finding out is where she will end up having dinner on this most Christian day. Celebrating the birth of the baby Jesus with all her close friends and family.

Or will she be walking solo around south county Dublin recording all the heathens enjoying a family stroll before dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Some looney bin put a motorised sign on wheels in Balrothery village just south of Balbriggan on the Dublin to Belfast road R132. Flashing message saying dont wear masks they cause disease, dont get a vaccine etc. I have my suspicions its Gemma and her gang as she parked her van near there several times.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,055 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Lol. I like Gemma,

Ok. Enough said.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

The Nal wrote: »
    Leaflets cost a few hundred. The bus though, yeah, think thats 30k. But she had a few hundred k from her husband and the Indo.

Her capital expenditure is low in general. She "works" from home and livestreams everything else.

Are we sure thats her? Its only as couple of grand to do that anyway.

She hasn't paid for any of her legal losses yet either has she?

Either way shes blown tens of thousands and achieved nothing in the last few years.

Leaflets cost way more than a few hundred. Shes had 10s of thousands of leaflets recently, add on delivery costs for the leaflets - substantially a lot more than a few hundred.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Increases in Measles outbreaks in contries that had been completely Measles free

Terry Pratchet

Increases in Measles outbreaks in contries that had been completely Measles free

Terry Pratchet

But that is only amongst the unvaccinated population. People who are vaccinated are not getting measles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,373 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

But that is only amongst the unvaccinated population. People who are vaccinated are not getting measles.

People who cannot get vaccinated because of a medical condition are also catching it because those who can get vaccinated are not doing so because of their nutjob parents. What part of that seems to cause you difficulty in understanding? Is it too complicated for you to understand?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement