Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ana Kriegel - Boys A & B found guilty [Mod: Do NOT post identifying information]

Options

Comments

personally i couldnt give two hoots about the families of boy a or b.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

splinter65 wrote: »
    How do you know that the siblings live healthy normal lives? You just don’t know is the answer.

You have constantly tried to extract information from me about the identity of A and B, stop it right now.

As discussed here before on this thread you are the only person posting here who thinks this is creepy.

Well I am the only person with the balls to call it out. It is messed up. You can say whatever you want about her without having to mention her physical appearance, plenty of posters have managed that. Also, I did not say anything about sexual connotations, that is your pathetic attempt to silence me, its not going to work my friend.

personally i couldnt give two hoots about the families of boy a or b.

There's a difference between not giving a hoot about them and blaming them on a horrific murder

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

You have constantly tried to extract information from me about the identity of A and B, stop it right now.

Well I am the only person with the balls to call it out. It is messed up. You can say whatever you want about her without having to mention her physical appearance, plenty of posters have managed that. Also, I did not say anything about sexual connotations, that is your pathetic attempt to silence me, its not going to work my friend.

I’m not your friend.
    You know nothing about the siblings of the two murderers. Nobody cares wether you do or not.
    You’ve described referring to children being beautiful as “creepy” despite it being a widespread practice, throughout the world across all cultures. Other posters have pulled you on this. It’s reflective of you, not me. It’s not indicative of you having “balls”, btw.
    I’ll take this opportunity to remind posters here that earlier in this thread you partially blamed Ana Kriegels father for her death because apparently he allowed his teenage daughter to leave the house on a bright sunny early evening instead of keeping her locked up.
    You also used inverted commas (“parents”) when referring to the Kriegels as apparently the fact that she was adopted relegates them somewhat in your eyes, particularly when it comes to murderer Bs father who in your opinion is a shining guiding beacon of parenthood who is deserving of far more respect and sympathy in the courtroom then the parents of the victim.
    Enough.

My friend, I simply pointed out that Patric did not know who Ana was going out with that evening and if A&B's parents are responsible for the crime because they did not know what their boys were up to (as posters were arguing) then Patric should have some blame apportioned to himself. I was pointing out a hypocrisy and I was right though it was not easy for me to say. Patric is a lovely man and Ana was lucky to be adopted by him.

You know nothing about the siblings of the two murderers. Nobody cares wether you do or not.

Well then stop hinting at me to tell you weather I do or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭McCrack

My friend, I simply pointed out that Patric did not know who Ana was going out with that evening and if A&B's parents are responsible for the crime because they did not know what their boys were up to (as posters were arguing) then Patric should have some blame apportioned to himself. I was pointing out a hypocrisy and I was right though it was not easy for me to say. Patric is a lovely man and Ana was lucky to be adopted by him.

Here we go again

I’m not sure if you misread the signals from women in your life generally or if it’s just here, (I’ve a feeling you do) but I’m not “hinting” at you and for the second time, I’m not your friend.
    That’s enough to get you spoken to about harassment these days in an actual social/work setting but ...carry on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Portsalon

The murderers weren’t born evil.

Given that people are born every day who are physically or mentally ill, or both - I hope that description doesn't cause offence to anyone - how can you be certain that people cannot be born evil?

Portsalon wrote: »
    Given that people are born every day who are physically or mentally ill, or both - I hope that description doesn't cause offence to anyone - how can you be certain that people cannot be born evil?

100% agreed. The same disgusting attitude was used in the past to attack homosexuals

Portsalon wrote: »

You’re absolutely right. I’ve no expertise at all in this area, I think it’s probably that I prefer to think that we’re not born with the capacity to be that bad.
    I suppose I have to accept that history tells us that some people are in fact evil.
    What I won’t accept is that good parents can have an evil child and not “see” evidence of the evil before the age of 13.
    A good parent will at least “see” it, even if they then go into denial and do nothing about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭This is it

You’re absolutely right. I’ve no expertise at all in this area, I think it’s probably that I prefer to think that we’re not born with the capacity to be that bad.
    I suppose I have to accept that history tells us that some people are in fact evil.
    What I won’t accept is that good parents can have an evil child and not “see” evidence of the evil before the age of 13.
    A good parent will at least “see” it, even if they then go into denial and do nothing about it.

You're very quick to blame the parents with your admitted "no level of expertise".

You're speculating, that's all.

Frankly the below is bullshît, you have no idea, nor do I.
    Their parents went wrong somewhere either by deliberately teaching them that they could do whatever they liked with no consequences (unlikely) or just not spending enough time making sure that they knew the difference between right and wrong (more likely).
    For that, the murderers are not responsible. The psychological report will reveal the level to which the murderers will need treatment in order to try and correct the damage that’s been done by parental neglect.

This is it wrote: »
    You're very quick to blame the parents with your admitted "no level of expertise".

You're speculating, that's all.

Frankly the below is bullshît, you have no idea, nor do I.

I’m not speculating at all. I’m generalising really. I’m not referring specifically to the parents of these two murderers. It’s just my opinion about very bad children, and their parents reaction to evidence of their badness.

I’m not speculating at all. I’m generalising really. I’m not referring specifically to the parents of these two murderers. It’s just my opinion about very bad children, and their parents reaction to evidence of their badness.

Very poor form to do that about two innocent sets of parents. Shame on you.

Very poor form to do that about two innocent sets of parents. Shame on you.

Sure. Shame on me....

Sure. Shame on me....

Indeed, we know nothing about the parents of the boys yet you are speculating. At the very least, Patric has admitted that he did not know who Ana was going out with or where she was going.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

At the very least, Patric has admitted that he did not know who Ana was going out with or where she was going.
    What's that supposed to mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭McCrack

Trolling

Indeed, we know nothing about the parents of the boys yet you are speculating. At the very least, Patric has admitted that he did not know who Ana was going out with or where she was going.

So kidchameleon so far we have:
    Shame on me
    Shame on Anas father
    Shame on anyone who describes a child as beautiful
    But no shame on the two murderers or the father of one of the murderers who behaved like an animal in court...
    Is anyone else spotting a pattern here or is it just me?!?

It means that for kidchameleon the two murderers are victims of a gross injustice as the father of the dead child must take responsibility for her murder because he let her leave the house in the company of poor boy b.
    If you ever needed an example of victim blaming so that you could demonstrate it to a class then this is it.
    For kidchameleon though, the father of boy b,is, by comparison a shining example of fatherly love and devotion due to his petulant our of control outburst in court.
    I. Kid. You. Not.

So kidchameleon so far we have:
    Shame on me

Yes, for blaming innocent people on the actions of others

Shame on Anas father

If you are referring to Patric Kreigel then no, he just made an error of judgement. He seems like a very nice man.

Shame on anyone who describes a child as beautiful

You could say that yes. I find it strange.

But no shame on the two murderers

Absolutely, shame on them

or the father of one of the murderers who behaved like an animal in court...

As I have said, he acted wrongly during a time of intense stress, I understand and have sympathy for him.

Is anyone else spotting a pattern here or is it just me?!?

Your looking for a pattern but there is none

• Advertisement

It means that for kidchameleon the two murderers are victims of a gross injustice as the father of the dead child must take responsibility for her murder because he let her leave the house in the company of poor boy b.
    If you ever needed an example of victim blaming so that you could demonstrate it to a class then this is it.
    For kidchameleon though, the father of boy b,is, by comparison a shining example of fatherly love and devotion due to his petulant our of control outburst in court.
    I. Kid. You. Not.

You are obsessed with blaming the parents of the boys yet fail to see your hypocrisy when it is pointed out to you that Patric Kreigel made a similar error ie. failed to know where his child was and what she was up to. I don't want to have to do this so please stop blaming A&B's parents.

You are obsessed with blaming the parents of the boys yet fail to see your hypocrisy when it is pointed out to you that Patric Kreigel made a similar error ie. failed to know where his child was and what she was up to. I don't want to have to do this so please stop blaming A&B's parents.

No one is forcing you to respond to any post.
    You could easily put me in ignore.
    You’ve taken the position of being the champion of the father of murderer b but unfortunately for you I'm under no obligation to stop commenting on anything under instruction from you so that puts the ball back in your court.
    Feel free to report any post you think breaks forum rules but, no, I won’t stop commenting on the responsibility I think parents of minors bear for the actions of those minors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

Should judge just not play it safe and give this sadistic sexual deviant abominations the max sentence available rather than trying to ‘fine tune’ the sentences by getting all sorts of reports done on them when I would think we could almost all ages these pair of monsters are beyond redemption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Please stop blaming the father of this murdered girl for her murder.

I'm certain he blames himself, I would if I were in his position.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Indeed, we know nothing about the parents of the boys yet you are speculating.

That’s not correct. We know Boy B’s father verbally abused the court and the jury in an expletive laden outburst - in the presence of the deceased’s grieving family, no less - which is something I 100% regard as evidence of someone being an out and out scumbag. The kinds of people who behave like this in court are not the kinds of people who behave like decent people the rest of the time. The kinds of people who behave like this in court are the kinds of people who engage in anti social behavior and show absolutely no remorse when prosecuted for it. I’ve sat in on enough court cases over the years to have seen that pattern - I’ve never seen someone who was eventually found innocent behave like this in a courtroom. But plenty of people up on charges of assault, public disorder, vandalism, etc routinely behave this way in the dock.

Read the transcript and decide for yourself. His behavior was not the behavior of a decent law abiding person.

Just my opinion, obviously...

Just my opinion, obviously...

Your opinion is wrong in this case

• Registered Users Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Errrrmmmmm

How do you know his opinion is wrong??

Sounds like your mask has slipped a wee bit and you actually know Dad B

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

That’s your opinion, of course. So we’ll have to just agree to disagree. Shouting and swearing in a courtroom is one of the things which immediately marks a person in the “most likely a scumbag” column in my book, and there aren’t many examples of behavior which will prejudice me towards somebody in this manner. Very, very few. But this is one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I'm certain he blames himself, I would if I were in his position.

He did nothing to blame himself for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement