Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iran Did Do It..............says Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

You don't think the US knew that the Saudis and friends along with their own intelligence agency and Israel were supporting jihadists in Iraq?

There you go again but America this and Saudi that and look Israel too.

Anyway back to IRAN

Probably bought Benjamin Netanyahu's autobiography and has been reading it on the toilet for the last few years.

Sad .......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

Seemingly it collided with a fishing boat...those crafty Iranians ;)
    Any evidence of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hedgelayer

Gatling wrote: »
    You have a Muslim friend....

Yeah ted nice story but no .

Love how these threads attract mostly recently registered posters repeating the same crap over and over .

Now you're just chasing your tail and going around in circles...

How can you say I don't have a Muslim friend ?

Oh right if he's a real Muslim I wouldn't be his friend.

You're watching too many Zakir Naik debate's lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Sad .......

It is Dougal.

• Advertisement

Hedgelayer wrote: »

How can you say I don't have a Muslim friend ?

Easy ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Easy ....

You wonder why people don't take you seriously, pathetic comeback, your very childish sometimes for someone who has no clue about middle Eastern affairs. Is that you Netanyahu?!

rapul wrote: »
    You wonder why people

Keep re-registering to troll .

Unfortunately mental health services in this country are crap and anyone has a keyboard and seeking some attention something to do with lack of likes on social media apparently.

But yes iran .

Apparently no new naval battles have occurred over the last 24 hours - no new Iranian ships sent to fight off the rest of the world .
    And they are still holding an empty oil tanker...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Lol rereg grow up mate! If u were to check my details at all you'd see that not true

And my mental health is fine, check yourself, your very defensive and straight to the re reg accusation, could report me if I am??

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hedgelayer

Keep re-registering to troll .

Unfortunately mental health services in this country are crap and anyone has a keyboard and seeking some attention something to do with lack of likes on social media apparently.

But yes iran .

Apparently no new naval battles have occurred over the last 24 hours - no new Iranian ships sent to fight off the rest of the world .
    And they are still holding an empty oil tanker...

Undermining someone's ability to state fact's and thinking you're able to decifer people's friendships from a keyboard is showing up your own cognitive impairment....

You cannot open your own mind and see the wood from the tree's, although maybe in solitary confinement people have access to smart phones...

You're entitled to your opinion but your debating is very slanted towards Iran being the bad guy's....

• Advertisement

Hedgelayer wrote: »
    Undermining someone's ability to state fact's and thinking you're able to decifer people's friendships

I don't care about peoples friendships this isn't tinder or grinder .

But yeah iran-

Trump broke a deal he believed didn't serve America .but Iran are no innocent party here a long history of state sponsored terrorism from everywhere from Israel ,Iraq , yemen , Afghanistan ,
    So yeah you might not the facts but these are what we have to work with.
    I read opinions and either I like or agree to don't agree to plain old laugh at alternative historical claims .

Buy hey nice try

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

I don't care about peoples friendships this isn't tinder or grinder .

But yeah iran-

Trump broke a deal he believed didn't serve America .

He broke the deal that didn't suit the Zionists, the head hackers and the military industrial complex.

He broke the deal that didn't suit the Zionists,

Once you open with Zionists and headhackers your point is lost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Stop listening to US lies just watch youtube and you see how beautiful a country it is and people look free to me.

Iran is not the Islamic state.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Sounds like they're speaking Arabic and not Farsi...

You're quite the editor, well done...

Bet you didn't even click the video. Those demonstrations started due to price of eggs in the country believe or not. It not what Fox News claims at all they asked for the Iranian government to go. In country of over 80 million people, ten thousand demonstators is nothing. But keep on believing John bolton narratives if you want.

nthclare wrote: »

You're quite the editor, well done.

🀪🀪🀪🀪

Bet you didn't even click the video.

Of course i did hence why I posted them.....

Would you rather the dead protesters videos don't think you would stomach them

Of course i did hence why I posted them.....

Would you rather the dead protesters videos don't think you would stomach them

Gatling you posted them to try drive a narrative home the Iranian people hated the government, stop lying. When in reality it was a demonstration about food prices. And did not continue. There was no government uprising.

• Advertisement

Gatling you posted them to try drive a narrative home the Iranian people hated the government,.

They do .

A visit Iran tourist video proves otherwise.

But then again lizard men

Breaking news

Iranian navy attack and sink an aircraft carrier

(aircraft carrier was made of corrugated tin and balsa wood)
    (no real people or aircraft carriers were harmed in the making of this)

Breaking news

Iranian navy attack and sink an aircraft carrier

(aircraft carrier was made of corrugated tin and balsa wood)
    (no real people or aircraft carriers were harmed in the making of this)

Clutching onto straw's I see.

The opposition play war games too..

It's just all part of defense with the Iranians, and offence with the opposition..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,733 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Bet you didn't even click the video. Those demonstrations started due to price of eggs in the country believe or not. It not what Fox News claims at all they asked for the Iranian government to go. In country of over 80 million people, ten thousand demonstators is nothing. But keep on believing John bolton narratives if you want.

You are contemptible for your misinformation tactics and sly attempts at avoiding the truth. Eggs? Do you really think we are that simple?
    Latest Iranian reports from Iran said that three people have been killed and others were injured when the Revolutionary Guard militias shot a night protest in ‎Doroud, Loerstan province, in central Iran.

Opposition websites published videos showing thousands of people who were protesting during the night.

In one of the videos, protesters chanted “Death to Khamenei”, while they were carrying bodies of the killed and injured people.

One of the videos show that one protester was shot directly in the chest.

See any mention of eggs?
    At least 12 people may have died in violent clashes with Iran's security forces following President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's disputed re-election, ­according to reports from the country.

The reported fatalities have come amid a brutal crackdown on students, apparently aimed at quelling a wave of campus rebellions that authorities fear could spill over to the wider population.

What, no eggs - surely not?

The largest and most significant demonstrations were in protest against the 2009 election results, which were rigged.
    Due to the sporadic cases of violence present at the protests, the government had the police and paramilitary Basij violently suppress them; protesters were beaten, pepper sprayed, arrested and tortured, and even shot in some cases. The most widely known firearm victim was Neda Agha-Soltan, whose last moments were uploaded to YouTube and broadcast around the world.[45][46][47] Opposition groups also reported thousands more were arrested and tortured in prisons around the country, with former inmates alleging mass rape of men, women and children by the Islamic Revolutionary Guards, in prisons such as Kahrizak and Evin

It's obvious a regime has massive legitimate popular support when it has to; rig elections, shoot protesters dead, beat even more, torture and rape thousands of others, clear signs the people love their Koran waving bearded overlords.

I see.

Humour .

And a possible twinge of embarrassed military leaders cheering the sinking of a recycled garden shed

cnocbui wrote: »
    You are contemptible for your misinformation tactics and sly attempts at avoiding the truth. Eggs? Do you really think we are that simple?

See any mention of eggs?

What, no eggs - surely not?

The largest and most significant demonstrations were in protest against the 2009 election results, which were rigged.

It's obvious a regime has massive legitimate popular support when it has to; rig elections, shoot protesters dead, beat even more, torture and rape thousands of others, clear signs the people love their Koran waving bearded overlords.

Sounds like another despotism driven neighbor of Iran....

The Sunni's often shout death to the Iranian leader's too, could it be possible that you're posting about something that happened in a Sunni dominant country..

Sounds like another despotism driven neighbor of Iran....

They clearly talking about iran.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

Nobody is saying or even hinting at invading iran ,other than one or two posters on here .
    There won't be an invasion under any circumstances.

China won't get involved more for them to lose than ever gain their economy is more important to them considering growth is slowing and a US trade war brewing China won't get involved.
    Putin got involved in Syria which was short sighted he's stuck fighting for Assad who's forces are regularly losing ground and are heavily dependent on russian to fight for them.
    Russia's economic development is muck too heavily dependent on gase sales which at low prices and fighting someone else's war who could be removed at any point leaving russians to fight alone and rebuilding Syria or see who ever comes after Assad who could Very well tell Russia to leave with no gain for Putin .
    Nobody is looking for mad them days are long gone ,
    The people behind putin ,ping trump are all about money the days or the party or death is replaced with profits or nothing ,
    Why do you think China won't ever allow Korean unification a large democratic global tech leading country on its border's is a bigger issue than American troops .
    The same applies to Russia they want the old Soviet Union again progress and freedoms in Europe is a bigger threat to them hence why we get NATO is surrounding Russia and planning to invade nonsense regularly spouted on here and social media .

Totally disagree about Syria losing ground regularly. If the US was not shielding Isis in an enclave or supporting the rebels in the south Syria and Russia would take it.
    Simple as. Same with Turkey and the northern rebels.

Humour .

And a possible twinge of embarrassed military leaders cheering the sinking of a recycled garden shed

Sure if that's entertaining for them so be it.

At the end of the Day the best way forward would be for a unity in the middle East and sort out their own back yards.

I don't want to be bickering here with you I'll put my hands up and admit that some of your points could be right, and I know there's two sides to every story.

But a war there would tare it all apart and a lot of innocent people will suffer and they won't thank the west that's for sure.

Even if I had a bad leadership and some foreign entity came in and destroyed my local area killing my friends and family I'd be more resentful with the Invaders than my leadership...

I think if there was war with Iran the whole of the middle East would kick off and everything would go belly up....

• Advertisement

Limpy wrote: »
    Totally disagree about Syria losing ground regularly. If the US was not shielding Isis in an enclave or supporting the rebels in the south Syria and Russia would take it.
    Simple as. Same with Turkey and the northern rebels.

Not true at all ,

From numerous other threads over numerous years Assad lost the majority of his army , from men to equipment she's solely reliant on foreign forces to fight and poorly equipped conscripts that have no loyalty to Assad and Putin .

But it's been done to death with the same multiple account holders and trolls..

But back to Iran

Advertisement