Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭degsie

TA'd at watching O'Connell St webcam and observing people continuously flout the 2M distance rule :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    When your browsing boards on the phone and your fat fingers accidentally click on a posters name instead of forum name .

I'm always doing that too.

Don't get worried if you see a modly Ted lurking on your profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I know I probably posted this before but I cant get clothes that fit me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,379 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Stupid fcucking Google notifications.
    Just now they notified me that Lorraine Kelly broke down telling her 24 yo daughter to stay safe from covid19 ???
    Why oh why would they think I give a shyte. I have never googled them .I don't know who or why they're 'famous'
    Just don't feed me that shyte.
    fcuckers
    That felt good x

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Short legs......no ar$e......big waist...thunder thighs ......bit top heavy .?

A good start would be to stop buying your clothes from Pennys.....otherwise cant help much....but I can recommmend a good orthopaedic surgeon.

M'kay ?

• Advertisement

This again

??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

We're not doing too bad on the social distancing now, I still see muppets like you mentioned but I've resigned myself to the fact that in every country there will be a small number of people like them who are...

(a) Too stupid to follow the rules, they simply don't have the brainpower to compute the information.

(b) Too pig-headed to follow the rules. Dyed in the wool contrarians who know better than everyone else, and make a hobby out of going against the grain.

True, and the "ah shure it doesn't affect me" mentality.

Remains to be seen how people behave this weekend but I have a feeling the day trippers will be out in force again. Gardaí had to remove a crowd form Kilcoole beach at the weekend I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The villain in the latest series of Dr Who is about as scary and dangerous looking as a banana. He's just some average little bloke.
    Davros he ain't.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I can’t seem to concentrate on my college work

I cant seem to concentrate on anything (TA) ;)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I think I'm hitting the stage where I'm bored of Netflix...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

I think I'm hitting the stage where I'm bored of Netflix...
    Same. I had to give it up, I was losing all track of hours & days..!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

This is very trivial but hey that's what we're hear to shout about.
    When people write 'R.I.P' not 'R.I.P.'

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Can't decide which wine to buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

This is very trivial but hey that's what we're hear to shout about.
    When people write 'R.I.P' not 'R.I.P.'

"Here"

I had to!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Know it alls. Neighbour knows everything, has an opinion on everything, is 100% right on everything, is an expert on everything. 2 or 3 minutes chat twice a year is plenty for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Waking up with a headache,the sort that starts in your neck.Plus it feels like i have had a night on the tiles.No such luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Also i cant get a nice duvet cover online.They havent any in stock of the one i like.And what is the fascination of grey,its a boring colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

F*cking cat woke me at 6am looking for food. Fat little annoying yoke. Now the birds are keeping me awake singing :(

When I make dinner with enough leftovers for 3 lunches during the week, except when I get to that third lunchbox there’s *slightly* less than a full portion left and then I know there’s a dud lunch in there. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Was really enjoying The Crown , looked forward to it every evening and was my treat at the end of a long day . Then out of the blue they changed the actors in the main roles and it TA’d me . Now I can’t warm to the last series at all .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I ordered a bluetooth headset from amazon to make working from home easier. the one i am using is terrible. I set the delivery address to my work address by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ta This:
    Me, I put the new eggs in the rack(I work a stock rotation system and everyone knows it), the left over egg is in the red bowl on the 3rd shelf?
    Him, so is the single egg and old or new one?
    Me, a new egg, the old ones are at the front of the rack as usual.
    Him, I was right then, its an old egg in the bowl.

There is not a walk long enough or shower cold enough to help me purge that kind of irritation.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,770 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Bredabe wrote: »
    Ta This:
    Me, I put the new eggs in the rack(I work a stock rotation system and everyone knows it), the left over egg is in the red bowl on the 3rd shelf?
    Him, so is the single egg and old or new one?
    Me, a new egg, the old ones are at the front of the rack as usual.
    Him, I was right then, its an old egg in the bowl.

There is not a walk long enough or shower cold enough to help me purge that kind of irritation.

I can understand his confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

3 hrs to do a shop.... Sweet suffering jaysus.

I thought people shopping in pairs was bad enough but today we had two sets of 3 people shopping together.... Great you just take the whole aisle as its now impossible to social distance from all 3 of you.

I don't buy the reasoning that shopping in pairs is faster as the pairs in front of me in the queue to get in are always at the register at the same time as I am and I'm shopping for 3 adults and 2 kids so not a small shop.

I can understand his confusion.
    Please explain what confusing about the older pershiable being to the front and any left overs that don't fit, being somewhere else until space becomes available?

Really do explain, I cant see when its a lived experience that its confusing.

I sometimes do the purchasing for my section, on occasion this means that I'm asked to order items for individual staff members(HQ are ok with this)
    The most recent order arrived on Monday and one personal order(from amazon) hadn't arrived, I checked for it yes and it looked like it was lost in transit. colleague in question said wait or ask for refund, even it wasn't covered by the refund policy.

Today, they got a message saying they were being refunded and they are still complaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Please explain what confusing about the older pershiable being to the front and any left overs that don't fit being somewhere else until space becomes available?

I'd tell him to only take from the rack or row of eggs and just ignore any other eggs anywhere else. Would that work?

TA I think post from the US has been suspended. My parcel! :(

Or am I wrong, is it only post *to* America that has been suspended?

I did google and saw the most recent country list in the results. Post suspended, from America TO 22 listed countries, which didn't include Ireland. The search results have been a bit off since C19 started, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,770 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Please explain what confusing about the older pershiable being to the front and any left overs that don't fit, being somewhere else until space becomes available?

Perhaps it was referring to one of the new eggs as a "left over" egg that I found confusing.
    Maybe, I'm just thick.

Perhaps it was referring to one of the new eggs as a "left over" egg that I found confusing.
    Maybe, I'm just thick.
    I see where you are coming from, you just didn't get the context.
    You'll already have figured out the egg left over was newer and not left over as in leftovers.

Think FIFO, not LIFO.

• Advertisement

I ordered a bluetooth headset from amazon to make working from home easier. the one i am using is terrible. I set the delivery address to my work address by mistake.

Thank you :) I burst out laughing at that. Fcucking eejit :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement