Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

A little duct tape goes a long way,heh.

So does alcohol.Im going for the latter:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

dubstarr wrote: »
    So does alcohol.Im going for the latter:D

Why not combine the 2 and have a great! night?
    :D

People who use the words guys in a sentence.It just sounds so fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

'Peeps' invokes homicdal urges in me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

BuboBubo wrote: »
    People with loads of kids whining about being stuck with loads of kids.
    They could be more kindly disposed towards teachers afterwards.

I mean, they won't, but they could be.

• Advertisement

mikhail wrote: »
    They could be more kindly disposed towards teachers afterwards.

I mean, they won't, but they could be.

I dont mind normally my kids being off.As they can usually go outon their bikes and to the cinema and stuff.But they are stuck in and they are as bored as me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Me: I think i have the Coronavirus
    Him (rolling his eyes loudly): why is that dear?
    Me: well I must have a temperature cos I'm freezing and I have a thumping headache. So....Coronavirus.
    Him: Honey you're always freezing, and anyway, the heatings not on. And maybe your headache has to do with the alcohol consumed yesterday, and also today? You literally have a glass of wine in your hand right now.
    Me: .............. shut up.

Ta'd at the lack of sympathy from my husband. But also at my hypochondria. #coronapanic

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I dont mind normally my kids being off.As they can usually go outon their bikes and to the cinema and stuff.But they are stuck in and they are as bored as me.

You can still go for cycles. I went out with my 2 today. You would go crazy stuck in the house all day.

Im part of a FB group regarding tattoos.
    I have had someone just ask is that classed as essential travel..We al said no.

Then up pops another woman saying she is going to her appointment because she would lose too much money.Why are people stupid?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    You can still go for cycles. I went out with my 2 today. You would go crazy stuck in the house all day.

As soon as the rain clears I'm going to walk the legs off my 3 chicks....they're bored as he'll....some fresh air will do them the power of good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Coincidence....I was only talking to my missus about that......Hi Guys ...usually said by someone running ten minutes late holding a coffee that they just had to gather despite been late.....they have to be centre of attention....also tend to say TMI a lot....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭pgj2015

the way sean moncrieff keeps saying ah every second word.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

pgj2015 wrote: »
    the way sean moncrieff keeps saying ah every second word.

This killed me. I listen to him a bit and really used enjoy his show but since I started noticing it is actually quiet unbearable.
    He really should have this trained out of him. He’s on on radio for Christ sake/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I re-arranged the telly in my bedroom yesterday, putting it at the foot of my bed. I fell asleep in bed (as you do) but woke to hear a slight crash. Because I'm a long yoke, I kicked it in my sleep but thankfully the telly is okay. It's still in the 'fallen' position. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,017 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

People using four leaf clovers instead of three leaf shamrocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Neighbour giving me a lecture about how I'm taking advantage of sib by forcing him to drive me everywhere, completely unaware that he is a princess who will not go anywhere on foot or alone if there is someone he can harass into going with him.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Told some of my less outgoing sibs about online dance/exercise classes I found.
    TA, almost everyone of them has said 'Oh, that too hard for me' ignoring the point of it that its them doing the movements in their own environment, with noone to comment or criticise.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Bowlardo wrote: »
    This killed me. I listen to him a bit and really used enjoy his show but since I started noticing it is actually quiet unbearable.
    He really should have this trained out of him. He’s on on radio for Christ sake/

:pac:

I actually like him as well but its just so infuriating.

just saw this video with him, its quiet funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

We have things to do bit I can't shift my headache.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Sadly listening to the church bells ringing out St. Patrick's Day tunes. It's lashing rain here anyway, but that's not the point:(

• Advertisement

If there is no problem with supply chains why are Tesco out of stocks of 90% of the common products I ordered for tomorrow night?

They're also out of delivery slots for weeks ahead. So much for social distancing.

Also TA at the use of "issue" instead of "problem" even though I do that too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

They're also out of delivery slots for weeks ahead. So much for social distancing..

Social distancing does not rule out getting groceries delivered?????

Unless you are planning on swapping spit with the delivery driver. ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I think she meant she now has to go to the shops in person to look for the missing items.

If theyve no stock to deliver or no open slots to book then you cant get it delivered. You have to physically go to a shop. Social distancing then can't be as effective.

And I might, if they sent the right driver :D

New Home wrote: »
    I think she meant she now has to go to the shops in person to look for the missing items.

Ah I see :o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

But if she does fancy the delivery guy it's nothing to do with us. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭EDit

The BBC “headline” about how the stars are joining the Coronavirus fight...eh, all they are doing is posting a video of themselves at home. How does that help fight the virus!?!

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-51913872/coronavirus-stars-join-the-fight-against-covid-19

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

EDit wrote: »
    The BBC “headline” about how the stars are joining the Coronavirus fight...eh, all they are doing is posting a video of themselves at home. How does that help fight the virus!?!

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-51913872/coronavirus-stars-join-the-fight-against-covid-19

Let's get Geldof on the case with a "Give us your ****ing tissues" appeal coupled with a hit single.

"Whilst"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Bags of frozen "broccoli /cauliflower" rice. The ingredient is 100% the vegetable. Therefore it is not f**king rice.

*Rolls eyes so far back in head they get lost*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement