Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Sad. Needing all of the hugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

Alecto wrote: »

What you sad for girl?Tell Ol'Shady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

What you sad for girl?Tell Ol'Shady.

You'd be sorry you asked :pac:

A good spooning would set me right!

Hit me with it momma Ol'Shady can handle it Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sending hugs your way x

• Advertisement

Love a good spooning, the warmth and scents are just heavenly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Spooning always leads to forking.
    *Always* use condiments.

*Always* use condiments.

What the get all is forking?I'll never be up to speed in you yougins terms.

TA sly secretive people who go behind your back, do not seek your opinions on their plans *involving you* and then staggeringly ironically call themselves open books on any subject. Implying that your refusal to share any more private stuff with them because they f****ed it up too much when you already shared, is a character flaw of yours rather than a reflection of their breathtaking selfishness lack of empathy and presumptuous judgementalness

TA I don't know where that came from, that was weeks ago. Sleep deprivation ...

V. Rarely do I feel angry but all the idiots seem noticeably more idiotic than usual tonight.

Heard back from an online shop owner who didn't post an order of mine from 5 weeks ago. On Sunday she offered a 20 % discount on my next order (ha, ha as if) and "someone will try to.post it on Monday or Tuesday". It's still not posted but she might get a chance before her volunteering work tomorrow morning ( She's suddenly recovered from a 2 month bout of tonsillitis, just like that). I said you'll need to find the time because it will take 3 days even with the upgrade to express shipping you're adding to my order to compensate for the delay. Cheeky cowbag. Might get around to it?!

• Advertisement

"Ambulance driver."

• Registered Users Posts: 30,238 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When people are involved in charity work and they are paid a nice some and they act if they do it out kindness of their hearts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

"Ambulance driver."

"Lady doctor". A favourite of my mother's.

Strangely enough I've never heard her refer to a 'man doctor' :mad:

F***sake (edited, thought people were calling your mother that, apologies).

I heard a corker after I had surgery 2 years ago. My surgeon is female but this idiot said "she can't have done the surgery herself as there are no female surgeons". Presumably he meant, in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

*Always* use condiments.
    Sorry to hear you were sad Alecto. Any better today?

TA that I potentially missed out on hugs, spooning and forking :(

Though TH on Wid's word play. The grammar nerd in me enjoyed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,790 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

mikemac2 wrote: »
    I was looking online at a hotel in Tullamore

Now I'm no flaming nationalist but the full English breakfast is included

C´mon

Tomato, tomayto. Both are heart attacks on a plate.

Guy Person wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you were sad Alecto. Any better today?

TA that I potentially missed out on hugs, spooning and forking :(

Though TH on Wid's word play. The grammar nerd in me enjoyed that.

Th the number of nicknames that can be made out of my boards name.

Sorry, TA I must've got cinnamon oil on my hands when filling the essential oil diffuser, and rubbed it into my face when applying face cream. Stingy.

Heard back from eejit online seller. "My bad" she said, and for that alone she should be garroted..." I thought I'd packaged the 2 items together but I didn't. I'm going to hunt down where I put the second item."

So youve managed to lose item 2 in your own house? 5 weeks after the order? And why post separately? I'll be charged two fees by DPD Parcel wizard. I wouldn't worry about this under normal circumstances but could this seller be any more unhelpful? The wheel is still spinning but the hamster's dead with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Driving behind some numpty who kept just casually pressing on the breaks like every five seconds for no reason, on a perfectly clear stretch of road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Driving behind some numpty who kept just casually pressing on the breaks like every five seconds for no reason, on a perfectly clear stretch of road

legitimate grounds for ramming if there ever was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Be careful - people who do this might be after a whiplash claim. I always stay well back from these numpties. TA people with colds, flu and chest infections everywhere. Stay at home and keep it to yourself. Don't be a hero :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Tesco deals not coming off.And the reason,they put something not in the deal in between 2 things that were.Agh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,546 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Spilling tea down my shirt, again. I know I’m better than this. Need to stop being so blasé with my mug.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Empty shampoo bottles left in the shower.You pick one up and air and bubbles.
    For the love of the lord god put them in the bin when they are empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

mikemac2 wrote: »
    I was looking online at a hotel in Tullamore

Now I'm no flaming nationalist but the full English breakfast is included

C´mon
    Is that Tullamore, Co. Offaly/King's County/The Faithful (to the Crown) County? (Sorry, that was for the benefit of an Offaly friend who'll never read this. :D )
    Bloggers/Instagrammers discussing sparkly dresses and tops for Christmas and calling them 'sequence'.

It's SEQUINS.

Lost count of how many times I've seen it now.

What's happening to spelling in this country? We all learnt basic spelling in primary school, yet the amount of people who seem unable to spell correctly is astonishing.
    On Dave Gorman:Terms aAnd Conditions Apply this week, he had a mock-up of Catchphrase (called CatPhrase), where the clue to a frequently wrongly used catchphrase on the internet was played out in the usual animation (Say what you see!).

One of the phases/words that came up was 'Except a bowl'. The opposite of this phrase was also used (On except a bowl). What was meant by this? Acceptable and unacceptable. :confused: There were a few other examples. The only other one I remember was 'A diamond dozen' (which they meant as a good thing) instead of 'A dime a dozen' (meaning something of little value).

Anyway...trivial annoyances. There's a charging point for electric cars beside the bike shed in work, and it always annoys me when I see a colleague's Nissan Leaf charging. The design makes the car look vulnerable to harm, and I've been tempted! (but I'd never do such a time). The other few electric cars are a lot more inconspicuous when 'docked'. I mean...look at it!

496800.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

This will be the last time Santa will be believed in by our kid. I am sure he knows the truth already but is not ready to confront it, But having a house with no Santa believer will indeed be a TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,403 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Restaurants that tell you they can give you a table for literally one hour as they need it back, then leave you sitting there for 15 minutes without even a menu.

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Restaurants that tell you they can give you a table for literally one hour as they need it back, then leave you sitting there for 15 minutes without even a menu.

You would think they were doing you a favour.
    I’d rev up and fcuk off if I went in somewhere and they started at that sh1te hawking.
    They’re getting away with it that’s the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,403 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

You would think they were doing you a favour.
    I’d rev up and fcuk off if I went in somewhere and they started at that sh1te hawking.
    They’re getting away with it that’s the problem.

I'm in Dublin city centre, I'd no booking and it's silly season, so I've no issue with them needing the table back, but come on, help a girl out when you're the ones in a rush!

• Advertisement

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I'm in Dublin city centre, I'd no booking and it's silly season, so I've no issue with them needing the table back, but come on, help a girl out when you're the ones in a rush!

Fcuk it.if you are paying to go in and eat somewhere you should expect not to be treated like sh1te on their shoe.
    My money is as good as the next lads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement