Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m friends with this girl on Snapchat that I used to be friends with when we were kids who’s part of the “welfare” class, shall we say. She just put up a picture of her having a drink with the caption “just one after a long week”, sorry now, long week of what? Sitting on your hole?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

cjmc wrote: »
    Also, theres a TA thread but there isn't a " things that really effing plss you off " thread
    There's a whole forum dedicated to it called Ranting and Raving. It's private though so you have to pm a mod. There's a link to join the forum in the stingy thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

People who take off their shoes in my house, I never ask them to and end up leaving sweat marks on my lovely laminate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

People touching my shopping on the conveyor belt.....did I annoy you packing my bags slowly...... That will learn ya!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Tomato on a fry. It's just wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Tomato on a fry. It's just wrong.

Tomato can be nice on a fry, but definitely not essential. Beans though, while fine on toast as a separate meal, do not belong on a fry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Someone actually told Doireann Garrity that she was funny and should pursue a career in comedy (and whomever gave her the green light for an opportunity in RTE should lose their job immediately)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,321 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

There's an ad on RTE at the moment for a program called ''Raised by the Village''

It's these very stereotypical sort of rough city kids going to live on a farm.

The whole ad is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I hate that when I am trying to delete something I have tapped out on my phone, I often hit the letter L several times instead of the delete key. It ends up looking like thislllllllllll. Damn my wide thumbs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Someone actually told Doireann Garrity that she was funny and should pursue a career in comedy (and whomever gave her the green light for an opportunity in RTE should lose their job immediately)

I thought Ryan Tubridy was going to have an unfortunate accident "laughing" at her.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Co workers who think there the boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Co workers who think there the boss.

Oh Seph, you've had a serious dose of reality this week. Working sucks. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

RTÉ player again. Fine for ads but shi*te for trying to watch. Fuc*ing hell what complete rubbish service.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh Seph, you've had a serious dose of reality this week. Working sucks. :(

A couple of other things left me pissed as well, no understanding of people circumstances, despite being told in the interview "It would be ok and they'll be ok with it" but ok we'll get on with it and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Up Donegal

Those damn teapots which dribble all over the place when you're trying to pour a cuppa.:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The launderette lost one of my shirts. A new one. Raging!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Counting out your bus fare then leaving it behind on the table...only remembering when you get to the bus stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Bredabe

People with people handling skills using phrases like 'If you cant change the situation, change your attitude', while using self reference criteria to make this comment from.

The evils I got from a mature lady who was upset at me for using the seating I was on in the station, to stretch out my hammies as I headed for my third long distance train trip in twenty four hours. I think she felt I should have moved to let her sit with her friends who she just joined.

The two couples/pairs who reached across the tables to hold hands and pray as a pair when the train left the station, and at every twist in the track, the pish pish sound of the constant praying was like nails of a blackboard to me.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

People posting someone else’s quotes on Facebook to appear intelligent or philosophical.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I have a half cold. It's not a full cold, but still not myself. I was all geared up to do a big bake today, but haven't the energy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Ghetofarmulous

People at work who dont put their used cups in the dishwater but instead leave them on the counter. WTF is that about. Are they just plain ****ing what? I dont know the thought even enrages me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

People at work who dont put their used cups in the dishwater but instead leave them on the counter. WTF is that about. Are they just plain ****ing what? I dont know the thought even enrages me
    And people leaving their dirty dishes in a big pile in the sink, esp porridge bowels!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The magpies having a scrap right outside my sitting room window. The fookin noise of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,698 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

So I was in my local Aldi today and when I went up to the tills to pay one of the tills had a red light on and one had a green light on so I went to the one with the green light but as I was waiting patiently to pay another group came up and went to the one with the red light and so got served before me. This really pissed me off at how blatantly ignorant and rude people can be. Sure I thought I could have done that too. I would not go to a till with a red light do unless the Woman or Man working on that till said its ok which did not happen today with that group. Fair play to the Aldi worker do she just seen the funny side of having to serve more people even do it was her break time or time out of the seat to do other work anyway.
    So what get your blood boiling?

Cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

People trying to skip traffic queue and drive in bus lanes

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

People thinking everyone who lives in social housing are scum bags

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭horsebox1977

Partionists.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

AMKC wrote: »
    So what get your blood boiling?

Radiation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

People who actually think there is talent in R.T.E.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement