Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Trainee 2019 - Stage 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dave143

AshleyOH wrote: »
    What time are we thinking guys? My nerves can’t take it!!

I feel like its gonna be a long weekend. But hopefully something before 5

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mar_mar27

Please god we hear by the end of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 49 AshleyOH

Mar_mar27 wrote: »
    Please god we hear by the end of the day

Was just told there it’ll be early next week between Monday and Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sazxox

Ah jasus haha .. ah well, next week so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

Did you ring them?

• Advertisement

AD07 wrote: »
    Did you ring them?

Yep :(

Yep :(

Oh perfect. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mar_mar27

Long weekend ahead

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭Macu17ab

Indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭r1gskcn9p3y75o

The results are not in..just in case you thought they were 😊😊
    Ah seriously though bad form leaving it this late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

It wasn't as bad as I thought at all you'll do fine

Cheers! Yeah, doing some practice at the moment and that! Sure, what ever will be will be! :) Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Alex104

I'm 99% sure the report writing comes last pal.

Speaking of the report writing, is anybody finding the Garda IP report writing tough going ? I don't know if I'm trying to be too thorough or what. I'm hoping the actual exam is a bit handier.

I thought the same.  But I rang GardaIP and they told me that they purposely made the Report Writing difficult so I would find the real thing easier.  I sat Stage 2 a few weeks ago and felt it went very well but you never know. Reckon I

Alex104 wrote: »
    I thought the same.  But I rang GardaIP and they told me that they purposely made the Report Writing difficult so I would find the real thing easier.  I sat Stage 2 a few weeks ago and felt it went very well but you never know. Reckon I

Ya the report writing is a lot easier but I found the logical reasoning harder

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dave143

AD07 wrote: »
    Ya the report writing is a lot easier but I found the logical reasoning harder

Same as this. Logical caught me a bit this time. Hopefully good enough. The report writing you will find it easier on the day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

It’s good to hear that everyone found the report writing grand! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BuzzMcdonnell

Really hoping to get results tomorrow!

Really hoping to get results tomorrow!

I’ve a feeling it’ll be Wednesday. When I rang on Friday and he said early next week I said so Monday or Tuesday and he said or Wednesday so I’m going with Wednesday!

I suppose it would depend how much progress they made on Friday and today, they’d probably have a better idea by now.

I’ve a feeling it’ll be Wednesday. When I rang on Friday and he said early next week I said so Monday or Tuesday and he said or Wednesday so I’m going with Wednesday!

Ahh I just want to know them now!!! :L

Macu17ab wrote: »
    I suppose it would depend how much progress they made on Friday and today, they’d probably have a better idea by now.

I’m not gonna get my hopes up and just keep Wednesday in my head cause on Friday morning they said they’d be out Friday evening and by lunchtime when I rang they said they would be out between Monday and Wednesday :L

• Advertisement

Yeah that is a good idea. Although since I have no chill i’m still gonna be checking my gmail every half hour until they arrive even if it is Wednesday :L

Macu17ab wrote: »
    Yeah that is a good idea. Although since I have no chill i’m still gonna be checking my gmail every half hour until they arrive even if it is Wednesday :L

Fingers crossed my deductions are wrong!

Fingers crossed my deductions are wrong!

If anyone does hear anything though be sure to raise the flag!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Eire_1600

Hi all,
    I’ve my stage two exam tomorrow for the first time, any tips for it? Also, in terms of what to wear will a shirt and jeans (Smart Casual) be sufficient? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Klumpnation

Eire_1600 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I’ve my stage two exam tomorrow for the first time, any tips for it? Also, in terms of what to wear will a shirt and jeans (Smart Casual) be sufficient? Thanks.

They don't mind what you wear to stage 2 whatever is comfortable for yourself is fine

Looking like tmz/weds at this stage! :/

sazxox wrote: »
    Looking like tmz/weds at this stage! :/

I think Wednesday, just because of the way the guy from PAS said it when I rang. I was like Monday or Tuesday then and he said or Wednesday so I think that was him inadvertently saying Wednesday :L unless someone else wants to give a call and see what they say today!

I think Wednesday, just because of the way the guy from PAS said it when I rang. I was like Monday or Tuesday then and he said or Wednesday so I think that was him inadvertently saying Wednesday :L unless someone else wants to give a call and see what they say today!

Yeah you could be right.. what time do they close? I'll call like an hour before and see what they say!

sazxox wrote: »
    Yeah you could be right.. what time do they close? I'll call like an hour before and see what they say!

They close at 5:30 :)

• Advertisement

They close at 5:30 :)

Grand if we dont hear by like 4:30 I'll call them :) I need to book a holiday and serioulsy need to know if I can or not haha

Advertisement