Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Trainee 2019 - Stage 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dave143

Few days left in july next week. They will surely push it out

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sazxox

Mar_mar27 wrote: »
    Same! Checking my phone like a made woman! Suspence killing me:(

could be tomorrow as exactly 3 weeks from last sitting of first batch (5th July).. anyways itll be soon enough, not too much longer :)

dave143 wrote: »
    Few days left in july next week. They will surely push it out

Maybe, who knows :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭Macu17ab

I’m thinking that as well. As a pessimist i’m actually expecting it to go into early August, especially since there was a batch of tests completed this week that would have to be graded. Hope to christ i’m wrong though!

Macu17ab wrote: »
    I’m thinking that as well. As a pessimist i’m actually expecting it to go into early August, especially since there was a batch of tests completed this week that would have to be graded. Hope to christ i’m wrong though!

I wouldnt say so, the tests this week and next week will get there results end Aug I think.. Don't be worryting anyways, be grand :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Nel26

The job simulation seems to be corrected all wrong on the site. I manually go through each question after every test, it tells you if Answer A was optimal etc. So I go through it like that and figure out my own score. The system always tells me I'm getting like 1/8 but that's just an error on their side.

Other than that, I seem to be going backwards on the verbal but I'm just going to stick at it and try not to overthink the questions too much.

Ya I’ve started doing that and defiantly over thinking it all now but I think I’ve just spent too much of yesterday on them! Can’t wait till it’s over with now and hoping for the best

Really? I would of thought that to get the OOM ranking that all the tests results would have to be compared :/

Really? I would of thought that to get the OOM ranking that all the tests results would have to be compared :/

This week and next weeks stage 3 are over the 980s, they were called after us I think

• Registered Users Posts: 49 AshleyOH

sazxox wrote: »

This week and next weeks stage 3 are over the 980s, they were called after us I think

Wondering if they could email at any time throughout the day like business hours kind of thing or if we’ve not heard this morning we should just hope for tomorrow!

AshleyOH wrote: »
    Wondering if they could email at any time throughout the day like business hours kind of thing or if we’ve not heard this morning we should just hope for tomorrow!

anytime between 9-5! We got the email for Stage 1 at like half 1 last time didnt we? I think anyways :D

• Advertisement

sazxox wrote: »
    anytime between 9-5! We got the email for Stage 1 at like half 1 last time didnt we? I think anyways :D

Yeah I’m pretty sure it was afternoon ish so maybe we’ll be lucky still and find out! Was also a Thursday when I got the stage one results!😂

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Stephen Strange

AshleyOH wrote: »

PAS like to do results last thing on a Thursday or Friday, so I'd expect tomorrow.

PAS like to do results last thing on a Thursday or Friday, so I'd expect tomorrow.

I have heard it’s last thing on a Friday alright was just hoping for today!. Colour the weekend anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EmmaLou16

Hi all, attending stage 2 on Monday but just wondering what to wear?is it formal/interview style clothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭SquireD

EmmaLou16 wrote: »
    Hi all, attending stage 2 on Monday but just wondering what to wear?is it formal/interview style clothing?

Smart casual will do fine

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭daniel1390

Won't be today at this stage, id say next week

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

daniel1390 wrote: »
    Won't be today at this stage, id say next week

Fingers crossed tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Hi, just wondering how people got on this week with the logical reasoning ? I’m doing mine tomorrow and just wondering if it’s much different than Stage 1 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Nel26

GavK wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering how people got on this week with the logical reasoning ? I’m doing mine tomorrow and just wondering if it’s much different than Stage 1 ?

I found it same as stage 1 for the logical and the other one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

I have my stage 2 on Monday. I am currently practising stage 2 report writing on one of the websites. I am finding it pretty tough to be honest. I think this will be my weakest module of all of stage 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Klumpnation

Last Friday of the month guys fingers crossed it's today. Best of luck everyone waiting to hear

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Klumpnation

job seeker wrote: »
    I have my stage 2 on Monday. I am currently practising stage 2 report writing on one of the websites. I am finding it pretty tough to be honest. I think this will be my weakest module of all of stage 2.

It wasn't as bad as I thought at all you'll do fine

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lou_ODonovan3

Hey guys, I just rang the Public Appointment Service and he said they’re currently doing the results of the first batch of Stage 2 exams and that we’ll have the results by this evening and if not then it’ll be early next week at the latest.

Hey guys, I just rang the Public Appointment Service and he said they’re currently doing the results of the first batch of Stage 2 exams and that we’ll have the results by this evening and if not then it’ll be early next week at the latest.

Hopefully it’s today!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lucymangoo96

Would be great to know going into the weekend :D

Last text came in around lunchtime so say if it's much later than that we won't have them until Monday/Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lou_ODonovan3

Would be great to know going into the weekend :D

Last text came in around lunchtime so say if it's much later than that we won't have them until Monday/Tuesday

The latest message I’ve ever had from them was at 5.45pm so there’s still hope! ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭SquireD

Lad's, yer killing me! :P Every time someone writes a reply on this, my phone goes off and I'm jumping at it thinking its from PAS!! :pac:

Same here - stage 2 is arguably the biggest hurdle, it’s nerve wrecking!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

Same here - stage 2 is arguably the biggest hurdle, it’s nerve wrecking!

Have you done it before?

• Advertisement

SquireD wrote: »
    Lad's, yer killing me! :P Every time someone writes a reply on this, my phone goes off and I'm jumping at it thinking its from PAS!! :pac:

What time are we thinking guys? My nerves can’t take it!!

Advertisement