Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUSLA Clerical Officer May 2019 Interviews

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

I emailed them asking about my results as people had their interviews few months after mine and they got their results first. I got on the panel with score of 325. I had my interview in Letterkenny too.

Ollie, would that be a man by any chance sounds very like one of men I had for mine

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

I emailed them asking about my results as people had their interviews few months after mine and they got their results first. I got on the panel with score of 325. I had my interview in Letterkenny too.

Ollie, would that be a man by any chance sounds very like one of men I had for mine

Yes the younger man of the panel, he was like a deer caught in the headlights and seemed very uncomfortable, he clearly had no experience of being on an interview panel

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Odonn777

Can I ask where you emailed, I called them today but they wouldn give me any info, thanks

Odonn777 wrote: »
    Can I ask where you emailed, I called them today but they wouldn give me any info, thanks

I sent a reply to one of emails they sent on my Tulsa recruitment account/app. I'd say try that and see. You night not get a reply until Monday now as I emailed them yesterday & they replied this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭milkandsugar

I made panel but very disappointed with my score to be honest. I thought I'd done a bit better as I'd felt confident leaving but sure there you go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 K12345678!

What points did you get milk and sugar? Seems to be a massive differences in points some people got 200 marked and some 380s from what I’m seeing seems like a massive difference. Do you know what was minimum points ?

Hey guys did any one get a panel number today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MMULCAHY2016

yep, think everyone on the panel got an email today..

Can I ask what number range you got in seen someone got 900-1000. Wondering how many there will be 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MMULCAHY2016

201 - 300 range..

• Advertisement

I got 101-200 range west region hoping there is a lot of jobs��

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭S321

Got an email today..301 - 400 for West region. Can anyone clarify, does this literally mean that over 300 people need to get placed in a job before me? If so my chances are quite slim. Congrats to all who got in the lower category..

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

K12345678! wrote: »
    Hey guys did any one get a panel number today ?

Hi I got 1-100, cant believe it!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

S321 wrote: »
    Got an email today..301 - 400 for West region. Can anyone clarify, does this literally mean that over 300 people need to get placed in a job before me? If so my chances are quite slim. Congrats to all who got in the lower category..

Hi, you could be fortunate enough that the other candidates are from different regions. I know offers are order of merit not by geographical, but still, candidates will probably only submit expression of interest in vacancies in their chosen region, which means if there are vacancies in your region, only some of those 1-300 will be interested, not all of them

Do they send the expression of interest to everybody are just the first 1-100 until there places? I find this so confusing 🤣🤣.. I wish they had done separate panels per region so we would have a better idea if we will be placed or not. Does any one no what money is like?

I got 400-500 but it doesn't say what region??

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

You would have selected the region on your application form

Does everyone have a copy of there leaving certificate results ? Do they look for them? What is the story with vetting does anyone know?

Thank you, it is mighty confusing as to what will happen next..best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ECCE1C

Has anyone received a job offer or expression of interest yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 LenaM

Hi has anyone heard what number placement they got yet?

Hi I got 401 to 500 I too have no idea what that means or what region?

Has anyone been offered any positions yet?

LenaM wrote: »
    Hi I got 401 to 500 I too have no idea what that means or what region?

I have emailed Tusla. The reply I got was "as the campaign was Nationwide this means the number you have received is also Nationwide".
    So 401 to 500 is your number countrywide. They also said they would not be giving panel numbers per region. What a mess!

I have emailed Tusla. The reply I got was "as the campaign was Nationwide this means the number you have received is also Nationwide".
    So 401 to 500 is your number countrywide. They also said they would not be giving panel numbers per region. What a mess!

Thank you for your e-mail.
    The campaign was a national and the panel is national as well.
    We do not break the panel down by region, so this is your overall panel group.

It’s so frustrating there’s no way of checking where they are at with numbers/positions being filled!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

Any updates for the Dublin panel??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭I am me123

Hi all,

Apologies in advance for posting here, and hope this is ok to post here.

I've applied for a Clerical Officer position with TUSLA and had my interview.

Just wondering how long were you waiting to hear about results after this?

Can't seem to find much info re the above?

Thank you

Advertisement