Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUSLA Clerical Officer May 2019 Interviews

Options
  • 27-05-2019 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi There, has anyone been called for interview for Tusla Clercial Officer campaign yet? closing date was 29th April and they said they were calling people for interviews in May. I know May isn't out just yet, but i wonder have they actually started interviewing and perhaps i just didn't get shortlisted..I already work as a grade III for HSE, so i would be surprised if i wasn't called.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Larryduff2018

Just got email today saying its going to interview stage over the coming weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭tiny14

hi i got email today saying the same thing but i thought they would let us no if we passed the 1st part because i cant imagine them calling all applicants for interviews or maybe im wrong

hi anyone hear anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Australia33

tiny14 wrote: »
    hi anyone hear anymore?

Nope

Nope

hopefully its not a long drawn out pointless process like the hse one last year!! im just wondering has anyone not passed part 1 or what way its going to go as i cant imagine them interviewing all the applicants or i could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭venusdoom

There's another thread on this where someone mentions that a workmate didn't get an interview as they didn't have the right requirements. I heard from a clerical officer in tusla that there was 100 on panel in the Donegal region from last time that haven't been called. I'm not hopeful that there'll be many jobs this time from this campaign in my region.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 fimac1981

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Vologda69

fimac1981 wrote: »
    Anyone else get called for interview? They are interviewing for west region in Galway from 24th to 28th June.
    Anyone been interviewed by tulsa before? what’s type questions I wonder?

Did they email you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 fimac1981

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 40 annemm

Is the panel live for 1 year only?

• Advertisement

sorry i cant be of any help to u but im in limerick and havnt herd anything about interviews but brst of luck to you

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Larryduff2018

tiny14 wrote: »
    sorry i cant be of any help to u but im in limerick and havnt herd anything about interviews but brst of luck to you

I haven't heard anything only that interviews over the coming weeks I selected West a d mid leinster

I haven't heard anything only that interviews over the coming weeks I selected West a d mid leinster

seems to be slow process with little or no info make you wonder what way they going about it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

Well any word? i got an email end of May to say they'll be holding interviews in coming weeks, but nothing since. Has anyone been called for interview in Dublin North East region yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dee.dee123

I got called for an interview for the middle of July. I had picked the South and interview is in Kilkenny.

They seem to be focusing on the South first

Vologda69 wrote: »
    They seem to be focusing on the South first

The email from the end of May stating they would be moving to interview stage in coming weeks..im really hoping only those who are actually being called for interview have received this email. Otherwise, its just raising hopes unnecessarily.

JuneMoon7 wrote: »
    The email from the end of May stating they would be moving to interview stage in coming weeks..im really hoping only those who are actually being called for interview have received this email. Otherwise, its just raising hopes unnecessarily.

Yes those who did not receive email got a message in portal telling them they did not get to the nxt level. So I think it will only be a matter of time until we hear

Yes I got that email too in May before I got the invite to interview.

im delighted to hear people are getting called for interviews & best of luck to ye all!! i got the may email but nothing since but hopefully we will hear soon i picked limerick as my area but they may be calling people who got better results than me first but will let ye no if i hear anything more

• Advertisement

Thanks Everyone, thats good to hear, hopefully soon then!

Hi...sorry to sound like a broken record, but anything yet? tiny14 are you in same boat still waiting to hear back?? im starting to wonder whats going on..

Hi...sorry to sound like a broken record, but anything yet? tiny14 are you in same boat still waiting to hear back?? im starting to wonder whats going on..

Hi ive been called for interview nxt Monday Dublin North

annemm wrote: »
    Hi ive been called for interview nxt Monday Dublin North

Ah well done, when did you get the word, and was it through email?

Ah well done, when did you get the word, and was it through email?

I got an email to say I had a message in the portal last wk. So I had 2 wks notice. What area are you waiting on? You will hear back soon

I got an email to say I had a message in the portal last wk. So I had 2 wks notice. What area are you waiting on? You will hear back soon
    DNE as well, but area im hoping for is Louth..i must be among the last of the bunch!

DNE as well, but area im hoping for is Louth..i must be among the last of the bunch!

Ah great ok there must be a large no. of applicants then...Yes I was loosing hope too..Its frustrating.

Ah great ok there must be a large no. of applicants then...Yes I was loosing hope too..Its frustrating.

Sure is! Best of Luck with yours

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

Got email today notifying me of interview - I applied for the Dublin Mid Leinster region

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Australia33

I’ve been called for interview early July in Dublin. I applied for midlands.

Advertisement