Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUSLA Clerical Officer May 2019 Interviews

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

tiny14 wrote: »
    hi all
    ive been called for interview next week for the tipp/limerick area so guess they are just starting!! im dreading it as its been around 5 years since i had an interview an would appreciate any help or tips that may help me. im reading up about what tulsa do at the moment as i guess they may ask what i know about it!! appreciate any help thanks in advance

ah flip i see this is from over a week ago im really sorry i didnt check boards at all last week how did it go..

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ECCE1C

Anyone have any update? Interviewed for west, was told would here by end of September. Just wanted to check in before emailing. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Vologda69

ECCE1C wrote: »
    Anyone have any update? Interviewed for west, was told would here by end of September. Just wanted to check in before emailing. Thanks

They are saying november now. I interviewed in july

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bacondope

So nobody has heard anything since their interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

No nothing. Results won’t be out until January as they are interviewing until the end of the year!!

• Advertisement

Did anyone else get an email today from Tusla?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Oklemons

Hi
    I've just been for a interview in Dublin last week for the West.
    So they're still in the interview stage. If this helps anyone.
    I should have asked at the end of interview what happens next.
    Is it a second Interview if you passed the 1st one?
    Thanks in advance.

No just one interview.

I had my interview in July and got an email during the week to say I made the panel but won't be advised what number until a later stage. Interviewed for for Dublin South.

youandme13 wrote: »
    No just one interview.

I had my interview in July and got an email during the week to say I made the panel but won't be advised what number until a later stage. Interviewed for for Dublin South.

Congratulations that's brilliant you made the panel.
    Has anyone got notification about making the panel that interviewed for West yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Denise McEvoy

I got an email to say I made the panel but no panel position number!? Did anyone else get the same!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Odonn777

Any one heard anything on results for West (donegal)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bacondope

Odonn777 wrote: »
    Any one heard anything on results for West (donegal)

Interviewed for West in September, haven't heard anything yet.

I got an email to say I made the panel but no panel position number!? Did anyone else get the same!?

Yes the same. Was advised they will in due course hopefully soon though!!

How many make the panel do you know!?

How many make the panel do you know!?

I've no idea unfortunately! I'm hoping not loads and loads as my score is bang in the middle and really want a permanent job back there!!

Youandme13 likewise!!!

Do you mind me asking what was your overall score out of 400?

Youandme13 likewise!!!

Do you mind me asking what was your overall score out of 400?

I got 200 out of 400 so not expecting a high oom score :( what about you ?

Well done that’s brilliant! I got 313 out of 400 but don’t know what is classed as a good result!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

Just got results today. Interviewed for the West mid October. Delighted got on the panel, its a waiting game now..

• Registered Users Posts: 45 K12345678!

I just got results 357 overall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

I had my interview in Donegal last July :O

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

I had my interview in Donegal last July :O

Have you received your results?

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

Ollie321 wrote: »
    Have you received your results?

Nope so it is a bit strange

Nope so it is a bit strange

So strange, lots of people still haven't received any results. Like could they not have a sent a message to everyone saying 'We are issuing results over the next x days/weeks, if you have not heard by xx/xx/xx please contact us' etc

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭venusdoom

Also got my email yesterday confirming a place on the panel. No panel number as yet though. Interview was in Donegal in September

Hey do you mind me asking where in Donegal did the interviews take place? I'm from Donegal and had to go to Dublin last month for interview. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭venusdoom

It was in Letterkenny. That's strange. You didn't put down the Dublin area as well as HSE west?

Letterkenny is only 15min from me. No I definitely only put down Donegal. I had to go to Tusla head quarters. Had to leave at 5am. Fingers crossed for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Odonn777

Oklemons wrote: »
    Letterkenny is only 15min from me. No I definitely only put down Donegal. I had to go to Tusla head quarters. Had to leave at 5am. Fingers crossed for you.

Hi 😊 I also had to to go to Dublin for my interview, am from donegal, but friend of mine had his in letterkenny at start October for donegal. He got his results yday, I still haven't heard yet....

• Advertisement

I received my results this morning and I'm disappointed with my scores. The panel that I had consisted of 2 males and 1 female who took turns on each of the competencies which would be the norm, however 1 member of the panel could not hold eye contact when they asked me their questions and looked around the room while I answered I found this incredibly unprofessional and very off putting.
    Given the large number of people interviewed I'd imagine there will be a very low ratio of candidates to jobs I doubt it is worth raising the issue at this point.
    Did anyone have similar experience?

Advertisement