Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I've a screenshot it weirdly won't let me attach!

Just retype it, why is Henry a wolf? I mean he's on the suss list but you seem convinced

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva can you retype it please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Does Eva have to go this evening?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I had a long reveal post typed out and this happened, my post is gone, I'm thinking about what to do next.

FWIW - I did not kill Fiona

Actually believe you as I had issues re-loading but I think typing it again may be the only reason people would believe you. Imagine in another day if a player who said they were roled survived another munch. Don't make us kill you later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Conor WW wrote: »

No she doesn't yet

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'm also going to add, that it took me an age to put that together over the last 45 minutes cause the site was throwing an absolute fit for me.

Had no issues up until about 9.50am here but yeah the site was fcuky for about ten mins

I've a screenshot it weirdly won't let me attach!

A screen shot of what? your original planned post?

5mins no wifi ha brb

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I had a long reveal post typed out and this happened, my post is gone, I'm thinking about what to do next.

FWIW - I did not kill Fiona

This makes no sense, we have two evil kills and Fiona goes off track, which could just be a mod kill.

We need the full story now Eva

Why would the wolves not munch Eva, if she'd outed herself as RV? Hoping we'd do it for them tonight maybe?

Let's hold fire yet, she's claiming Henry is a wolf, I want to see proof

• Advertisement

This makes no sense, we have two evil kills and Fiona goes off track, which could just be a mod kill.

We need the full story now Eva

It makes perfect sense. Check everyone else agreeing that the site has been dodgy. Give her some time to actually retype her long message without going balistic!

Phil WW wrote: »
    Why would the wolves not munch Eva, if she'd outed herself as RV? Hoping we'd do it for them tonight maybe?

Bingo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Or assumed she'd be protected and didn't want to risk missing a munch.

Morning all. Been busy in work but have a couple of hours free now that stuff got cancelled.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Or assumed she'd be protected and didn't want to risk missing a munch.

Morning all. Been busy in work but have a couple of hours free now that stuff got cancelled.

Are you organising meetings with yourself to play WW Frank? :pac:

Cos that's a thing that may have been done before :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Are you organising meetings with yourself to play WW Frank? :pac:

Cos that's a thing that may have been done before :D

Errr....not quite. I may have an imaginary appointment that I can't miss later on today though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Let's hold fire yet, she's claiming Henry is a wolf, I want to see proof

Before I do anything else, I didn't expect to be alive so does anyone wanna reveal what gifts they recieved from sponsors? Might make the next few hours a little less paranoid.

This is not my role by the way, just information that can benefit the village on top of other things

For anyone still alive, Please remember to let your district know!

Before I do anything else, I didn't expect to be alive so does anyone wanna reveal what gifts they recieved from sponsors? Might make the next few hours a little less paranoid.

This is not my role by the way, just information that can benefit the village on top of other things

:( No gifts here.

I did get stabbed though. Thank you mystery healer!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

This stinks to high hell Eva.

It makes perfect sense. Check everyone else agreeing that the site has been dodgy. Give her some time to actually retype her long message without going balistic!

This makes the most sense once she posts it again. Otherwise we are left with a day of her being discussed for lynch after which if shes alive and the wolves don't munch her we would have to lynch her the next day. At least if she reveals we might get some info. Maybe she could still be protected as the only outed person too

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I've never really tried the whole "Wagonomics" thing before, so this is a start to try....
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Amended lynch results (apologies):

Oisin (3) - Tegan WW, Steve WW, Gabriel WW
    Conor WW (3) - Jake WW, Oisin WW, Liam WW
    Eva WW (3) - Frank WW, Henry WW, Wendy WW
    Holly WW (2) - Angus WW, Brendan WW
    Henry WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW
    Wendy WW (1) - Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (1) - Barbara WW
    Riona WW (1) - Doris WW
    Steve WW (1) - Phil WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Holly WW
    Liam WW (1) - Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW (1) - Riona WW

Did not vote – Fiona WW

Super initial thoughts comparing results to the FFAs.

Oisin gets lynched with three votes. Tegan and Steve had FFA'd him before hand. Gabby hadn't (so voted outside his FFA).

All three of Conor's votes are accounted for in the FFAs (though he did top the FFA, and then shed half his votes in the chaos before hand).

With Eva, Frank's vote is accounted for, but Henry did not FFA him (meaning he voted outside his FFA), and I can't see if Wendy did one or not.

Wendy picked up 4 votes on the FFA, but only one vote in the lynch (Conor, who did FFA her).

Of our dead this morning, Fiona didn't vote. Holly voted Clodagh on her own, and I can't see an FFA for her. Tegan voted for Oisin, who was on her FFA.

Riona voted for the now dead Fiona.
    Angus and Brendan went for the now dead Holly
    Tegan was clean of votes.

Henry WW wrote: »
    This stinks to high hell Eva.

You got a gift to talk about?

Stinks does it? Village have a long time to lynch till 9pm! I'm here, I'm in play and I've information that is useful to the village in more than one way!

Liam WW wrote: »
    This makes the most sense once she posts it again. Otherwise we are left with a day of her being discussed for lynch after which if shes alive and the wolves don't munch her we would have to lynch her the next day. At least if she reveals we might get some info. Maybe she could still be protected as the only outed person too

Agree. Eva, it's imperative that you get that post up ASAP

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

There’s a couple of reasons:

1. They thought she might be BG protected
    2. She’s a wolf
    3. They think she is bluffing (why would an NRV do that and cause such chaos close to munch)- unlikely

Theory if Eva wolf and wolves have priest:

Did somebody mention they thought that wolves have a priest? If so then it would make sense to wait for morning kills and then for Eva to come out. Wolves would know what roles are gone and Eva could claim that role.

Now some people are confirming issues with the site which may or may not be true. Would all wolves do this? Maybe because we can’t really confirm it and it’s not sticking their heads out massively to legitimize a wolf.

I’m interested to see how this Eva business plays out.

I’m still dubious of Henry who is either a wolf or a flustered villager. He was at the center of The CFD last night, flip flopping on what to do.

That CFD might be worth looking into more particularly which dead people (this morning) were involved. Again I really need to do some work today but hope to be able to assess things better after a productive day in the office.

Agree. Eva, it's imperative that you get that post up ASAP

Indulge me, I will deliver my post shortly however I wanna know about gifts, people recieved them but no one is talking about them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A sponsor has delivered two gifts.

I got zero gifts.

I want a gift

There’s a couple of reasons:

1. They thought she might be BG protected
    2. She’s a wolf
    3. They think she is bluffing (why would an NRV do that and cause such chaos close to munch)- unlikely

Or option 4 they are hoping we would do their work for them and take out a RV.

I have zero gifts.

Eva I want to believe you here, but you are making things more difficult for yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Bingo.

Why would the village munch a roled villager?

If she is who she says she is she had a reveal post ready. This doesn’t make any sense.

Advertisement