Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Well voting a single voter wasn't going to save Eva if her claim is in fact true, was it?

In fact she was dead if I didn't do what I did I reckon.

Like did you just lump on Oisin because others were voting for him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

To the guy who is repping one of the districts, Whats your backroom saying if anything?

At least Eva is here atm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Partially correct

Shouldn't you be working?????

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Liam WW wrote:
    To the guy who is repping one of the districts, Whats your backroom saying if anything?

One person said that babs shouldn't be letting others pick her vote.

That same person won a gift.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Because it wont be refuted doesnt mean she is that role.

Like, if she claims BG, and the real BG is dead, no one will counter yet doesnt confirm her.

Eva claims a RV. If she’s good then she’s telling the truth. Wolves know this and nobody else will claim her role. Why would village kill Eva unless the wolves have some master plan to undermine her reveal?

We have no reason to lynch Eva unless she doesnt give us the information she said she would provide at 9.59. Wolves had no idea that Eva wouldn’t reveal , unless they can mess with boards and give her that error code!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Like did you just lump on Oisin because others were voting for him?

Nope. I ISOed Oisin previously and said I'd have no problem lynching them, check my posts.

I wanted Eva till she claimed - people didn't want Conor dead and I revised my read on him anyways, so it was the logical vote imo.

Either Oisin or Holly I would have lynched

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Nope. I ISOed Oisin previously and said I'd have no problem lynching them, check my posts.

I wanted Eva till she claimed - people didn't want Conor dead and I revised my read on him anyways, so it was the logical vote imo.

Either Oisin or Holly I would have lynched

Like youve no problem lynching him, no bother..... but why him over others on your FFA?

Cause people didnt want Conor dead..... can you not be a sheep?

Its like you hoped on a bandwagon a bit

Henry WW wrote: »
    One person said that babs shouldn't be letting others pick her vote.

That same person won a gift.

Fair play for sharing that. What's the gift?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Trying to do too many things at once here and confusing myself.

Eva, did you shoot Des?

I did not! I know who stabbed Gabriel though

Liam WW wrote:
    Fair play for sharing that. What's the gift?

They say it's a trapping and have asked who we think he should target.

I've suggested a mid level poster or me.

Mid level poster to get them talking more. Me so either I can report back on what trapping is, or not waste a lynch if Eva is leading it that way.

• Advertisement

Like youve no problem lynching him, no bother..... but why him over others on your FFA?

Cause people didnt want Conor dead..... can you not be a sheep?

Its like you hoped on a bandwagon a bit

Go back and check my posts and stop with this hardass Inquisitor stuff, I don't do these ISOs for the laugh you know.

Give me some reads yourself, you were all over Oisin yesterday, now it's Henry.

What about the other players in the game?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I think I know where this is going.

spill the beans

tenor.gif?itemid=11992396

I think I know where this is going.

I don't, care to elaborate....

Mid level poster to get them talking more. Me so either I can report back on what trapping is, or not waste a lynch if Eva is leading it that way.

We could FFA for a trap but ideally after Eva reveals as that no doubt would change thinking.

If this is true, that person has got to be a village aligned player. A wolf would kepp that information to themselves and their backroom surely!!!?

Please reveal all soon

I swear to Christ if Henry stabbed me....

Holding out on information right now is hurting the village. That goes to everyone, not just eva. If you are village and have a gift, then you're doing a disservice to the rest of us by keeping it secret.

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote:
    I swear to Christ if Henry stabbed me....

I didn't.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Holding out on information right now is hurting the village. That goes to everyone, not just eva. If you are village and have a gift, then you're doing a disservice to the rest of us by keeping it secret.

Well if we are going to put it that way, I got the gift and it is exactly as relayed via the backroom. A trap. btw I was also the person who asked them to check the backroom if you look back.

Was hoping to see Eva's reveal first because I didn't want all the talk to be about if I should trap Eva.

With that said, I have a confession.

I was the original trappee. My posts about feeling sick and nautious were cries for someone to send me medicine. I didn't know whether or not it was safe to come out to the village at that point, so I tried to do it under the radar as much as possible.

Thank you whoever that mystery healer was!

I was the original trappee. My posts about feeling sick and nautious were cries for someone to send me medicine. I didn't know whether or not it was safe to come out to the village at that point, so I tried to do it under the radar as much as possible.

Any reason you waited so long to say so?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

You timed that very well. I was just about to post your two posts regarding trapping making you feel nauseous. What were the effects of the trap?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well if we are going to put it that way, I got the gift and it is exactly as relayed via the backroom. A trap. btw I was also the person who asked them to check the backroom if you look back.

Was hoping to see Eva's reveal first because I didn't want all the talk to be about if I should trap Eva.

Trap Steve. That's my vote. He's suddenly gone silent when Eva mentioned the stabbing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    You timed that very well. I was just about to post your two posts regarding trapping making you feel nauseous. What were the effects of the trap?

Also credit to Brendan for me finding those posts...I was reading back this morning and he mentioned it which made me go back and look.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Any reason you waited so long to say so?

I've never played a roled game, and I was afraid i would hurt the village by giving this information. My plan was to wait until close to the deadline to ask directly.

With gabe coming right out with it. I felt a bit more at ease that sharing the info wouldn't be too dangerous.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

tenor.gif?itemid=11992396

Post 854

• Advertisement

Trap Steve. That's my vote. He's suddenly gone silent when Eva mentioned the stabbing

noted, but I won't be hasty

Advertisement