Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Anyone wanna fess up to the latest gifts? Or am I in line for another stabbing....

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

No gifts as of right now, one would be nice though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Or option 4 they are hoping we would do their work for them and take out a RV.

See above, why would the village take out an RV?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Why would the village munch a roled villager?

If she is who she says she is she had a reveal post ready. This doesn’t make any sense.

Wed lynch her uf we didnt believe her. The fact she wasnt munched could be a bluff by the wolves to suggest shes bad to the village

Well if they were counting on the village not trusting her.

• Advertisement

We shouldn't if she reveals fully which I'd guess is happening soon.

We don't know shes roled yet for sure.

The sponsors are clearly wolves :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

That CFD might be worth looking into more particularly which dead people (this morning) were involved. Again I really need to do some work today but hope to be able to assess things better after a productive day in the office.

This is next on my "To Do" list (Though I do need to try and get some work done this morning, lol).

What I'd say is I can't think of many examples where a CFD isn't done in a bid to save someone. Typically, if wolves feel safe, they back off and let the village hang themselves. Chaos pre munch is because something is happening and chaos needs to stop it.

Oisin went with three votes, and Connor and Eva seem to have survived the draw. Getting hung on 3 votes sucks (out of how many left? 20 or so? Oisin, Conor and Eva basically picked up 15% of the vote each, and it was enough to kill one of them).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    The sponsors are clearly wolves :(

The sponsors are not players in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

No gifts for me either. I am curious though. That's six gifts been delivered now and nobody is talking about them. Very strange.

No prizes :(

Sponsors are meanies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

1. They thought she might be BG protected 2. She’s a wolf 3. They think she is bluffing (why would an NRV do that and cause such chaos close to munch)- unlikely

Or because killing Eva implicates a wolf.

No gift here.

Jake WW wrote: »
    This is next on my "To Do" list (Though I do need to try and get some work done this morning, lol).

What I'd say is I can't think of many examples where a CFD isn't done in a bid to save someone. Typically, if wolves feel safe, they back off and let the village hang themselves. Chaos pre munch is because something is happening and chaos needs to stop it.

Oisin went with three votes, and Connor and Eva seem to have survived the draw. Getting hung on 3 votes sucks (out of how many left? 20 or so? Oisin, Conor and Eva basically picked up 15% of the vote each, and it was enough to kill one of them).

I voted at like 9.59.13 or something so I probably condemned Oisin.

Moved because of Eva's claim onto a counter wagon that I had said in my ISO of Oisin I'd happily lynch.

Didn't FFA him though, this is correct.

Moved because of Eva's claim onto a counter wagon that I had said in my ISO of Oisin I'd happily lynch.

Correction, 8.59.13

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Wed lynch her uf we didnt believe her. The fact she wasnt munched could be a bluff by the wolves to suggest shes bad to the village

I’m still not getting it.

The wolves don’t know what Eva is going to say. If she comes out as a role that won’t be refuted why would we kill her?

I’m really not getting how you and Phil think the village will kill a RV with no counter claim.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I mainly want to know what her action was for this morning.
    That will answer a lot of questions or maybe throw up a load more

Why move to him and not someone top of FFAs or on your own FFA?

Yeah, in utter fairness, I’d not really picked up a bad vibe from your switch (even if it screwed Oisin). But I obviously had to note it in some form because it is a somewhat minor inconsistency.

• Advertisement

I’m still not getting it.

The wolves don’t know what Eva is going to say. If she comes out as a role that won’t be refuted why would we kill her?

I’m really not getting how you and Phil think the village will kill a RV with no counter claim.

Because it wont be refuted doesnt mean she is that role.

Like, if she claims BG, and the real BG is dead, no one will counter yet doesnt confirm her.

Only two reasons that stack up is wolves were worried about protection and wanted to ensure a kill (which imo is legit) or Eva is a wolf (which we have been assured isn't the case).

Either way, she is wrong about me. If it's a gut call all I can do is disagree. If it's anything mechanical, she is lying.

If I have to die to prove it to the priest then so be it.

Any ETA on Evas re-typed post?

Re the votes. Does no-one else get that the first round of votes announced by the mods show I did actually try to switch and it wasn't just lip service?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    The sponsors are not players in the game.

Partially correct

Henry WW wrote: »
    Re the votes. Does no-one else get that the first round of votes announced by the mods show I did actually try to switch and it wasn't just lip service?

An arguement like that might hold more water later when / if the village found out if the dead / voted on were good or bad. Don't advocate a seer or priest coming out now unless they are Eva and can then be protected.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Why move to him and not someone top of FFAs or on your own FFA?

Well voting a single voter wasn't going to save Eva if her claim is in fact true, was it?

In fact she was dead if I didn't do what I did I reckon.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Only two reasons that stack up is wolves were worried about protection and wanted to ensure a kill (which imo is legit) or Eva is a wolf (which we have been assured isn't the case).

Either way, she is wrong about me. If it's a gut call all I can do is disagree. If it's anything mechanical, she is lying.

If I have to die to prove it to the priest then so be it.

Lets judge her on her posts as the day progresses. Im uneasy about her but not sending her to the gallows yet.

Same goes for Henry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Trying to do too many things at once here and confusing myself.

Eva, did you shoot Des?

• Advertisement

Well voting a single voter wasn't going to save Eva if her claim is in fact true, was it?

In fact she was dead if I didn't do what I did I reckon.

True but you didnt know that at the time did you, that was only clear when votes were revealed.

Advertisement