Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drama at work with the boss

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    I believe it's usually possible.

It is quite clear that the manager faked the performance stuff to justify not letting the OP complete 12 months and get rights.

They obviously do this all the time, and the company and HR know very well. Nothing you can do except warn others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

It is quite clear that the manager faked the performance stuff to justify not letting the OP complete 12 months and get rights.

It's not clear at all.

For all we know the OP is being incredibly dishonest about the situation.

As I've said earlier in this thread, as a manager you realise how some people are completely in denial of their bad behaviour. Any manager reading this will know exactly what I'm talking about.

We also only have one side of the story, and speculation.

So nothing is "quite clear".

We even have proof of the OP thinking calling her manager names and letting her have it is acceptable behaviour.

So who knows.

It makes sense to keep an open mind on what the true facts might be. That doesn't mean we can't believe people, or go with what we're told, but we should remain skeptical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

For all we know we are all lying though our teeth on this thread. None of what we said is true. Including you. ;)

So the OP might be there 11yrs and in the middle of a hostile take over.

Advertisement