Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Super Showdown (Saudi Show) - Spoilers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

ThePott wrote: »
    I love the running joke of Mansoor only being powertful in Saudi Arabia personally :pac:
    They really did that to Ricochet huh :o

I know, like it was obviously a foregone conclusion but at least do a Balor on the match and give him SOME offense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭ThePott

Necro wrote: »
    I know, like it was obviously a foregone conclusion but at least do a Balor on the match and give him SOME offense
    Exactly, We get it Brock is dangerous it was already clear at the Rumble. Ricochet looks like a total dweeb here.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is it just this match and the Fiend/Goldberg to go? I'm switching over to the football at 20:00 anyway.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Is it just this match and the Fiend/Goldberg to go? I'm switching over to the football at 20:00 anyway.

Women's match too I think.

Honestly think Goldberg is gonna win the title here, I'm prob way off though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Mansoor fairly butchered that moonsault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,790 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Mansoor fairly butchered that moonsault.

If he was the best out of all the Saudi entrants to the performance centre I'd hate to see the rest

Christ this Goldberg theme is brutal.

Woah, I was right :eek:

What in the ever loving Fúck

Oh for **** sake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Wow WWE is just terrible, they'll never learn. How can you build stars when you are jobbing them to guys in their 50s. It's all about money.

edit: Wow that was the main event? Even worse

"This isn't a part time job I'm sure he will be in Boston Tomorrow!!"

That's why I like Corey, he's a ballsy fcuker.

This is the worst thing to ever happen in Saudi Arabia!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Had a fiver on Goldberg at 9/4. Snackboxes on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Are they trying to push people to AEW?

That is pathetic. That is nonsensical booking.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

J. Marston wrote: »
    Had a fiver on Goldberg at 9/4. Snackboxes on me.

Make mine a KFC. Wooo!

272d34e7bdbffaa9-600x338.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 37,790 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jesus christ wwe

Now there going to be put the fiend in a pointless programme with John Cena for no apparent reason

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

As much as i like Goldberg, this is the reason i haven't watched wwe in months, ridiculous stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

Seeing the Goldberg result and my god what a disgrace.

Pathetic Vince.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

WWE is a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Right decision. Fiend is unsalvageable.

cian68 wrote: »
    Right decision. Fiend is unsalvageable.

Goldberg only came back 3 weeks ago and is now headlining Wrestlemania as a 53 year old part timer.

Whatever your opinion on Bray Wyatt, absolutely nothing right about that decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Just saw the finish. It was a crap jackhammer and all

I didn't see the rest of it but if Goldberg at least looked impressive then it might be a spectacle

Battle of the spears at Mania I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I said I hope it would happen and it did so I'm not bothered.

But I'm trying to figure out what their thinking is. Do they think that since Goldberg beat a big IWC favourite in The Fiend, fans will finally be receptive to a crowning moment for Roman at Mania?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

It's the year 2020 and Goldberg is going to be headlining wrestlemania. Thank god I stopped watching religiously when I did otherwise I'd be furious.

It's the year 2020 and Goldberg is going to be headlining wrestlemania. Thank god I stopped watching religiously when I did otherwise I'd be furious.

Don’t forget Undertaker will be going clean over AJ as well

• Registered Users Posts: 16,708 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

WWE has constantly destroyed the momentum of Bray Wyatt whenever he's gotten over and built momentum. Then they're the very ones who'll complain that the new stars aren't draws.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Clegg wrote: »
    WWE has constantly destroyed the momentum of Bray Wyatt whenever he's gotten over and built momentum. Then they're the very ones who'll complain that the new stars aren't draws.

Yep i was just about to post the same, whether people like him or not, he's got himself over twice now and they have basically broke his characters, is it any wonder 99% of the roster just seem to go with whatever they are told

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

They don't have to care lads.

The excuse for this will be that Wrestlemania is on a new streaming platform, so they want Goldberg as champion for that.

A load of bollocks, yeah, but Vince doesn't give a fúck.

Why make The Fiend really special by having him unbeatable for more than a few matches? Just have a nostalgia act beat him after dominating the feud from start to fúcking finish, and make the best character you have right now look like a second rate chump.

WWE, as has been the case for the best part of at least 5 years, can go fúck itself.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

****ing hell.

Just saw the result.

What an utter waste of the time they spent building up Bray as an unstoppable monster.

Advertisement