Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

tritium wrote: »
    Interesting to see this read so early in game

Villager doing good sleuthing?

Villager fooled by wolf?

Wolf covering wolf?

Wolf pocketing villager?

I’m going to say either 1 or 4 for the moment but worth keeping an eye on this

I’m an FBI agent, you know what the I stands for.

I’m a rookie but that means I’ve fresh eyes, I noticed his posting style was the same as previous games. When I looked back at two of games he was wolf it’s completely different. At night when he is usually lively there was nothing (Day1 at least). He started the Saipan guys with “hi guys” - does that sound like SKeith? Not from what I’ve seen

It’s just an observation as there’s nothing else to go on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Pter wrote: »
    Don't be silly I'm a mod. I'll be dead soon. And if anything I'm saying if me and Keith keep being chatty and escape being munched, that should be suspicious. Now I know I'm good, but I wouldn't have any idea why sk would escape a munch. I'd munch him if I were a wolf.

I declare votes in most games, so no harm in doing this imo.

Calmly slipping this in so that if sKeith isn't munched then you couldn't possibly be a wolf because you said you'd have munched him, whilst also casting doubt on sKeith for surviving. I like your style.

tumblr_mw991iEB0F1r59w2ro3_500.gif

Happy Mayo day by the way guys, hope yer doing something special to mark the occasion

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Barney92 wrote:
    Calmly slipping this in so that if sKeith isn't munched then you couldn't possibly be a wolf because you said you'd have munched him, whilst also casting doubt on sKeith for surviving. I like your style.

I wouldn't be so blasé if I was a wolf. I only play like this when I've nothing to lose, which is when I'm nrv, which is now.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Happy Mayo day by the way guys, hope yer doing something special to mark the occasion

giphy.gif

Didn't know there was such a thing.

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote:
    I’m a rookie but that means I’ve fresh eyes, I noticed his posting style was the same as previous games. When I looked back at two of games he was wolf it’s completely different. At night when he is usually lively there was nothing (Day1 at least). He started the Saipan guys with “hi guys†- does that sound like SKeith? Not from what I’ve seen

That's a very superficial reading of his wolf play.

I wouldn't be so blasé if I was a wolf. I only play like this when I've nothing to lose, which is when I'm nrv, which is now.

giphy.gif

Russki be wolfing.

Barney92 wrote:
    Russki be wolfing.

Purple Dino be wagoning

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So if Keithy is munched Tuesday, we can lynch Pter, assuming he wasnt framed.

Wagonomics (where do they get these names) could be important in this game with no other tools to work with.

Purple Dino be wagoning

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Wagonomics is gonna be key. And I think free voting is key to that, no?

Green&Red wrote: »

I’m just about to drive to Dublin just to piss off their residents

77-B67361-D499-4-FC1-9-EA3-F1740-F393-EA6.jpg

Found that in a drawer yesterday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Purple Dino be wagoning

This is very suss. As qb rightly pointed out, dino is tb, and I linked you and tb, now you obscure dino with barney. If you and tb are wolf, barney is never wolf.

That's a very superficial reading of his wolf play.

I’m a superficial kinda guy

sKeith wrote:
    This is very suss. As qb rightly pointed out, dino is tb, and I linked you and tb, now you obscure dino with barney. If you and tb are wolf, barney is never wolf.

This is why nicknames are a bad idea.

Barney applies a nickname to me, I return the favour, sk gets suss about me.

Barney has as much right to be called Dino as tb. He won the jurassic Park game and his username is from the show Barney the dinosaur.

Sk is also wagoning.

Kolido wrote: »
    So if Keithy is munched Tuesday, we can lynch Pter, assuming he wasnt framed.

Wagonomics (where do they get these names) could be important in this game with no other tools to work with.

I wouldn't attach anything to my nk1. That's the same as saying if the sun rises on Tuesday, we lynch Pter. So, if you want to lynch Pter on Tuesday, just say so, don't attach it to me being nk1.

Wagonomics is gonna be key. And I think free voting is key to that, no?

I agree on free voting. I’m not too pushed about FFAs either. We can change our votes as much as we want, right? I might play like they do on MU if we do. Fire a vote on someone and then declare on thread that I’m voting for them at that present moment in time.

SKeith, why are you posting this weekend when you previously said posting before the munch would be a bad idea.

This is why nicknames are a bad idea.

Barney applies a nickname to me, I return the favour, sk gets suss about me.

Barney has as much right to be called Dino as tb. He won the jurassic Park game and his username is from the show Barney the dinosaur.

Sk is also wagoning.

Were have you read barney being guarded about what he says, why didn't you call me out about making up bs about barney? Where did barney thank your string with friends post? These all happened BEFORE you decided to distance.

• Advertisement

SKeith, why are you posting this weekend when you previously said posting before the munch would be a bad idea.

Why are you posting if you read my post saying it would be a bad idea?

sKeith wrote:
    Were have you read barney being guarded about what he says, why didn't you call me out about making up bs about barney? Where did barney thank your string with friends post? These all happened BEFORE you decided to distance.

I'm confused. Where have I said he was being guarded?

I was calling you out yesterday.

There are three wolves sKeith, it's not beyond the realms for me to question more than one person.

What's with the caps. You don't usually get rattled like this.

sKeith wrote:
    Why are you posting if you read my post saying it would be a bad idea?

Because I didn't say posting was a bad idea. You did. You are the boss of you, so why are you doing a bad idea, I'm your own words.

I'm confused. Where have I said he was being guarded?

I was calling you out yesterday.

There are three wolves sKeith, it's not beyond the realms for me to question more than one person.

What's with the caps. You don't usually get rattled like this.

I said dino was being guarded about what they said. You ignored it completely. I returned your attention to it, you ignored it. I posted a link to you and tb \ dino. You come out today calling barney dino.

That's distancing.

Because I didn't say posting was a bad idea. You did. You are the boss of you, so why are you doing a bad idea, I'm your own words.

You're my words. What?

Here the code to follow in future.
    Do as I say, not as I do.

Follow that and you won't go wrong....

Right, thank this post if you would prefer that we used players screen names and NOT nicknames.

Guys, it’s confusing having 2 Dino’s. Cos TB is a dancing Dino but Barney the purple Dino also sings and dances.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Just checking in before being accused of a lurking wolf.

Right, thank this post if you would prefer that we used players screen names and NOT nicknames.

Guys, it’s confusing having 2 Dino’s. Cos TB is a dancing Dino but Barney the purple Dino also sings and dances.

Its true that there is 2 Dino's, but what I was remarking on could only be attributed to tb, as qb was able to work out.

Pter invoking dino towards someone else is very suss for me, especially as it was obvious who I was calling dino. If he believed I was calling barney dino, then why didn't he call me out on that.

Y’know, it wouldn’t surprise me if Keith and Pter are both wolves. :D

Nothing soft start about this game anyway.

• Advertisement

Please let this game be harder than Pter, sm tb.

I'll provide my thought prices, then drop it, Caz it as being too easy.

I post questioning tb and sm.
    Sm replies and Pter is suddenly stupid, and can't follow the thread but is questioning me over what is in the thread already. It was a serious wtf moment. Pter ignores the tb comment completly, and I even pointed him at it 'if have more than 1 observation in my op'. I link dino\pter Pter then calls barney dino. Sm makes excuses for Pter calling barney dino.

As I said, I'll drop it, as its only Saturday.

Advertisement