Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ah, don’t have that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    On Netflix

Does that mean it’s available internationally?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bobblehats wrote:
    Does that mean it’s available internationally?

Not sure, it's on the Irish one anyway

On these regions

http://unogs.com/video/?v=80152742

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Part time vs full time.... Hope it was a soft day for you.

Desk-breakfast side here

Thanks Grem :) it was a quiet enough one, hoping tomorrow will be the same

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside laughing :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,046 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In bed. Goodnight earthlings.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,068 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This look of happiness easily justifies giving up my last night in Dubai.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, have to get up soon.
    Important meeting with a client later so have to be alert and focused.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's my friday evening, hometime incoming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Just woke up and having creamy mash, cos yum! (also really must go food shopping today)

Happy weekend Gremlin!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time.
    I slept like a log and the alarm wasn't moving me this morning, but an elbow in the ribs telling me to turn that damn thing off did the trick.
    Cattle walk to come when this coffee kicks in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...You know as well as me, we've got trouble with a capital "T"
    Everything we got is fallin' apart...(for DB:))

Morning all

It's rather cloudy this morning but the sun will burn it off hopefully 9.3C

Right - the Aran jumpers are washed and put away, the last of the porridge oats are going out to the birdies...Summer is on the way :D

Kitchen with coffee, Weetabix soon!

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On the road again, I can't wait to get on the road again ........

Fekk off, don't wanna move today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

3 months...for the last 3 months Irish Water have been digging up the road.. laying pipe... filling in, digging up, laying more pipe, filling in..and so on...
    They are literally outside my from door for the last hour with diggers...work will be a blessed relief at this point

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Sunny here this morning but I don't want to go to work :(

@Smurf Mutt is just so adorable and I'm in love :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Deskside waiting for caffeine and sugar to kick in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Erik Shun wrote: »
    3 months...for the last 3 months Irish Water have been digging up the road.. laying pipe... filling in, digging up, laying more pipe, filling in..and so on...
    They are literally outside my from door for the last hour with diggers...work will be a blessed relief at this point

They are everywhere and mean everywhere in galway city the last few months.. Morning trip home is feckin roulette..

Homeside, tea and a bagel to hand..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Listening to really old music . Cutting Crew ''died in your arms tonight ''. Bruce Springsteen ''Sad Eyes'' and ''tougher than the rest'' (he clearly had a thing for the colour blue. Like a very picky stalker .)

Trying to sort of meditate on life . Where am I actually going ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side
    Trying to sweep up a million rice crispies after breakfast time at the zoo :)
    Feeling weird today kinda sad / worried

• Advertisement

Bed, trying to convince myself to get up so that I won’t be late for work. Another 10 minutes...:o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Job hunting. Then heading out.

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Kitchen side
    Trying to sweep up a million rice crispies after breakfast time at the zoo :)
    Feeling weird today kinda sad / worried

I've got that feeling . kind of sweetly sad though . reading posts about life with young children does it to me anyway (it's lovely to read, I mean)

full moon coming , maybe :)

Coalface time once again

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Looking out the office window....I think I'll pop out for a long run now and hopefully my colleagues wont notice me gone.

Its Dentist Day!! I'm gonna be all drugged up and docile. Himself will be only delighted!
    :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Its Dentist Day!! I'm gonna be all drugged up and docile. Himself will be only delighted!
    :pac:

LikableHealthyCaribou-small.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Listening to really old music . Cutting Crew ''died in your arms tonight ''. Bruce Springsteen ''Sad Eyes'' and ''tougher than the rest'' :D

I think I have a very different definition of "really old" to you - sure Cutting Crew is only late 80s, only a few years older than myself! I can recommend some nice Gregorian chants if you want something properly old :D

I'm deskside procrastinating to some Buddy Guy music. I'm already stressing out about how much I'm going to stress out about this procrastination when I'm trying to get to sleep tonight, but I have zero will power to do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting here wondering if I should eat the banana that I have or wait until the canteen opens and get junk food instead. Life changing decisions.

• Advertisement

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    I think I have a very different definition of "really old" to you - sure Cutting Crew is only late 80s, only a few years older than myself! I can recommend some nice Gregorian chants if you want something properly old :D

I'm deskside procrastinating to some Buddy Guy music. I'm already stressing out about how much I'm going to stress out about this procrastination when I'm trying to get to sleep tonight, but I have zero will power to do anything.

I do actually like Gregorian chants as well :D

We're not far apart in age, then :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement